XOXO 24

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re home.” Luhan greeted her right after she walked in through the front door.

Sora just smiled at him without any words. “Is Hyunmi home?” Luhan shakes his head. “Not yet. Suho will bring her here later.”

“Go get some rest. Then I have something to talk with you.” Luhan nodded his head upstairs and Sora nodded before walked away.

Luhan just watched her walked upstairs and then he walked to his office room.

He sat down on his black leather chair and dazed to space. Sora leave him just one day, but that can make him feel a little lonely and the house seems quite even though all these time Sora didn’t talk much.

And Hyunmi being in Suho’s house didn’t make it any better. Last night before he went to bed, he kept thinking what if, when he married to Jessica will he feel lonely when she’s not home? Will he even care when she going somewhere? And will he feel content when he lives with her like he felt complete as he with Sora and Hyunmi?

He realizes that he more cares about Sora and Hyunmi more than his own soon to be bride.

Then his eyes landed on one item on his shelf. He was looking at a hat.

Hat that belongs to someone that hurt Sora and make Hyunmi terrified.

His eyes piercing like lightning and his teeth clenched in anger.

 

-------

 

Sora is done with her nap and clean herself. She walked downstairs and saw Luhan was watching tv alone in the living room.

She went to the kitchen and makes something to drink for her and Luhan. She put the mugs on a tray and walked to the living room. She put down the drink and sat beside him but still left a little more space between them, still remember their position.

“Is there anything you wanna talk?” she asked and Luhan grabbed the remote next to him and pressed the off button make the screen turned black.

He put back the remote. “Wait here.” He stood up and walked to his office room as Sora’s eyes followed him.

Then he came back with something in his hand. “Here.” He handed it to her. She takes it. “What’s this?” she stared at the white envelop and back at Luhan.

“Open it.” Luhan said and Sora just followed what he asked.

Her eyebrow connected right after she takes out the content. “Luhan….this….” she held it up showing it to him, want more detail about the ticket to China.

“We’re leaving.” Luhan sounded serious.

“W-what? W-what do you meant? Leaving? Why?”

Luhan smiled. “We’re going on a vacation. Three of us. You, me and our daughter.”

 

-----------

 

“Luhan, I think this is a bad idea…” Sora said as she had Hyunmi in her arms.

“Huh? What make you think so?” Luhan looked at her in a second as he looked at their ticket.

“What if someone knew and who knows, Jessica might…”

“Don’t mention about her while we on vacation. Start from today, it’s about our family until we come back here. So all you have to do is, push all that matters behind.” Luhan smiled at her before he pushed their back on a trolley left Sora speechless.

Hyunmi make a sound and grabbed Sora’s attention. Sora cradled her.

*Let’s just hope your papa bring us to vacation is a good thing and there’s nothing gonna happen when we get back.* she kissed her head before follow Luhan steps.

 

----------

 

“What are you worrying about? Huh?” Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol after he takes a sit next to him on the couch.

Chanyeol sighed. “I don’t know. I’m worried what will happened to her and Hyunmi? Luhan take them to Beijing, but what lies did hyung tell Jessica? I’m sure that woman will ask someone to follow Luhan.” He held his head as his eyes looked at the coffee table as if the table is the most interesting thing to do right now.

“Look, Luhan hyung is old enough. I’m sure he’s doing that to make it up for not be with them when Hyunmi’s birthday.” Baekhyun take a sip of his coffee and laid his eyes on the tv.

Seeing Chanyeol kept quite make Baekhyun frowned.

“You’re not thinking about going to Beijing to spy on them, aren’t you?”

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as his expression was asking if that is a bad thing to do. In instant Baekhyun slapped the taller guy head. “Yah! I know you worry about them, but please….just wait until they come back. I’m sure nothing will happen. Beside, we will take Sora to stay with us before Luhan hyung’s wedding.” Baekhyun shakes his head in annoyed.

Chanyeol rubbed his head in frustration. “Aishhh…molla molla…..” he stood up and walked inside his bedroom before the sound of the door being slammed can be heard. Baekhyun just watched him as he shakes his head.

 

--------

 

First time being inside an airplane makes Hyunmi so uncomfortable until she can’t stay still and makes Sora and Luhan grew worried.

Few hours being inside the flying giant thing make Hyunmi become tired and sleep after they reached to China.

Luhan grabbed their luggage and looked at Sora who had Hyunmi in her embrace.

“We need to go to the nearest hotel and check in. We need to rest for now. Let’s go.”

Sora didn’t say anything as she followed his steps out from the airport.

 

-----------

 

Luhan payed for the hotel family suite and he Sora’s waist as he lead them to their room. Their luggage being brought by the staff who walked on the front.

One they’re inside their hotel room, Sora eyes widen as agape as the perfect interior welcoming them.

It is look luxurious but at the same time look simple, comfy and really beautiful.

Once they walked in, there is a simple living area and two bedrooms at the side and kitchen on the other side including the dining table for 4 people. In front the living area there is a corridor that can see the night view perfectly.

“How was it?” Luhan asked after the staff walked out from their room not forgetting to bow his head politely to their guest.

Sora turned to look at him and smiled. “It’s perfect.” Only simple sentences from can make him feel content and delightful.

Then he noticed Sora still holding Hyunmi in her arms. “Come here.” He grabbed her attention as he walked to one of the bedroom and open the door.

“Get in. This is your bedroom. You can stay here with Hyunmi while I stay in the other one. Put her on the bed.” Luhan pulled the soft comfy blanket as Sora laid down the small figure carefully on the middle of the bed and patted her few times.

Sora sat next to her and Luhan sat down on the other side and Hyunmi between them.

“How long will we stay here?” Sora asked.
“About 4 days.” Luhan answered naturally.
“4 days? What about work?” Sora become panicked.
“Don’t worry about it. I already get it settled.” Luhan smiled softly.

At the moment, Sora grew flustered when Luhan smiled sincerely at her like that. She gasped silently inside her heart but immediately looked away, afraid that she can’t control her feelings and look stupid in front of him. Luhan who noticed Sora being uncomfortable, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter