XOXO 11

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------

 

Hyunmi’s room is done and ready to be use.

It’s almost time for dinner. Sora take a shower and go see Hyunmi and the baby girl is sleeping inside her new baby crib. She smiled and closed the door before walked downstairs to make dinner for her and Luhan.

“What should I make for dinner?” Sora asked while eyeing the ingredients inside the fridge. “I should make fish egg stew with vegetables for dinner. That will be good.” She nodded and take out all the ingredients needed.

Luhan walked out from the bathroom wearing towel on his waist.

He took another towel from the rack to wipe his wet hair and headed to the wardrobe.

Suddenly his phone rang. He approached the night stand and looked who’s the ID. Jessica.

Without waiting another ring, he picked it up. “Hello.”

“Luhan dear, where are you? Still on a meeting?” the first question that came out from Jessica’s mouth soon after Luhan picked up her phone call.

Luhan blinked in confusion. *Oh yeah. I did lie to her about the meeting today.* Not a meeting actually, he need to bough furniture for Hyunmi’s bedroom.

“Oh no. It was done quite fast then I actually thought. Why?” he asked while trying to find any comfort wear to sleep.

“Really? So can I come see you now?”

*That’s meant I need to find another things to wear.* he turned to his door that lead to his outer wear.

“Err sure. Where should we meet?” he asked picking a shirt and black jeans with jacket.

“I’m on my way to your house.” Jessica answered make Luhan stopped his track.

“What?” Luhan asked a bit louder.

“Don’t raise your voice. I just got out from my house. I will be there in 20 minutes. Bye.” Jessica ended the call without waiting for Luhan’s answer.

“.” Luhan cursed and hurriedly get ready before walked out from his bedroom.

“Sora-shi.” He called. “Yes?” Sora came out from the kitchen and blinked when she saw Luhan already dressed like he wants to go out.

“Are you going out, Luhan-shi? I’m making dinner-“ but Luhan cut her words. “I’m sorry. I need to go out now. No need to wait for me, okay.” He said without looking at her and wear his shoes and walked out the door.

Sora walked to the window and saw his car drove out the gate. She shrugged. *Looks like I will eat dinner alone tonight.* she thought bitterly and walked inside the kitchen.

Luhan drive really fast toward his luxury bungalow.

Luhan’s house was a bit far from neighbor since he like privacy and silent. That’s including the house the he bought for Sora and Hyunmi.

He parked his car and immediately walked in after pressed some code near the front door.

He hurriedly ran to his bedroom and change to comfort outwear that shown he was really staying home a while ago to manipulate Jessica.

Then Jessica walked in. “Luhan dear~” she called. She can get inside the house whenever she like since she knew the password for Luhan’s house.

Luhan then walked down the stairs and smile at Jessica. Jessica hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. “I missed you. Should we go out for dinner?”

Luhan smiled warmly at her. “Let me change first.” He said. Jessica nodded and walked to the living room while Luhan walked back upstairs and change to the earlier outfits.

---

Sora delayed her dinner since she heard Hyunmi crying in her new bedroom. She ran upstairs and picked her up. Hyumi crying out loud like there is something disturbed her sleeps.

Sora cradled her and walked around the room slowly while shh-ing here softly. After a few minutes, there is no result. Hyunmi won’t stop.

Sora bite her lower lips in worried. “What’s wrong, Hyunmi-ah. Your papa just go out and now you’re crying? Are you feeling sick?” Sora asked and landed the back of her palm on Hyunmi’s cheek and forehead. “It’s normal. Not that warm.”

Sora brought her downstairs and cradled her everywhere. To the kitchen, around the dining table, but the baby girl still won’t stop crying. Her face reddened because of crying a lot.

Sora started to get worried. She patted her gently and walked to the living room. She really didn’t know what to do. *Maybe you’re not get use to the new bedroom yet.* she thought while kept rocking her, trying to make her go back to sleep.

 

----

 

Luhan and Jessica walked inside a branded restaurant. Once they stepped inside the big main entrance, all eyes on them with jealousy. Girls and boys are all jealous with Luhan and Jessica completeness as a couple. More like from a rich couple that worth to be jealous of.

“Table for two, please.” Luhan said to the waiter and the waiter nodded while led both of them to the table that a little bit far from other customers. Just like what Luhan wanted. He likes privacy.

Both of them looked at the menu and order before the waiter walked away with their menu.

“So how’s your meeting? Everything went well?” Jessica asked looking at Luhan with smile. Luhan nodded casually. “Yeah. Just like usual. What about you?” Luhan asked to looks normal, but in the inside…….his heart beat faster, afraid that Jessica can smell his lie.

“I’m okay but not like usual since you have meeting today and leave me alone on Sunday, where you suppose to spend time with me.” Jessica said straightforward while looking at the diamond bracelet on her white wrist.

Luhan watched her behavior. “You know how business running, right? So you should understand by now that I can’t spend time with you every day.” Luhan said softly trying to make her understand the situation besides letting her know about his second life as a father to someone else daughter.

“That’s what I meant, honey…” Jessica beamed and grabbed Luhan’s hand. Luhan raised his eyebrow at her, didn’t picked up what she was saying.

Jessica smiled in eagerness. “You know, being separate with you is hard for me. I want you to always be with me. Don’t you think it’s time for us to get married?”

There it is. That’s her point from the beginning. She wants to make their relationship official as a married couple and let everyone know about them. And another reason is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter