XOXO 14

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days after days, Hyunmi almost reach one year and she grew up well. She grew up as a bubbly little girl and always makes Luhan and Sora smiled with her behavior. Spring is near and that’s meant Hyunmi birthday is coming. Poor little girl. She will celebrate her first birthday without her real parent.

 

She now can walk a little bit but still need to hold on something but Luhan and Sora will always put her inside the baby stroller where she can use to move all around the house on the first floor. So they no need to worry about her fall on the floor or any dangerous things in the house.

 

She even know how to said the words ma and pa, for Sora and Luhan when she called them.

 

But there is something bugging them. They can’t leave Hyunmi to Luhan’s friend when they need to go to work.

 

It’s not good to burdening someone else with their supposed to be responsibility.

 

But Luhan said they will sort about it soon enough.

 

----------

 

Today Hyunmi was settle at Suho’s café.

 

“I’m sorry for burdening you.” Sora apologized at Suho while Luhan settled Hyunmi on her sheet on top of Suho’s couch inside his office.

 

“No it’s fine though. Beside, I’m not that busy running this café. I have my sister to help me.” Suho smiled.

 

Sora can’t help but smile as well. But she still felt heavy about Luhan’s friend being a babysitter. She also surprised that the café she always went to is belongs to Suho. She only met him but didn’t know about him being the owner of the café and the nice young lady who works here is his younger sister.

 

“Okay. We’ll go now.” Luhan said and approached Sora and Suho.

 

“Ah I should go first. See you later Suho-shi.” Sora bowed and was about to walked away but Luhan already pulled her arm.
 

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” he asked confused.

 

“Go to work. Where else?” she answered bewildered. Live almost a year under one roof with Luhan making them grows closer and can speak casually. But Sora always reminds herself who he is and herself and make sure there are always a gap between them.

 

“Just go with me. It’s not like we work at different place.” Luhan said with annoyed face plastered on his handsome face.

 

“Huh? Nu-uh. No thanks. But as your reminder, I am your staff, Sajangnim. Hehe. So it’s better if I go by myself and not making any scandal news at the office and being killed by your girlfriend.” She said directly to him and it did live some effect on her when she mentioned about his girlfriend.

 

Luhan also felt something inside him when Sora didn’t accept his offer. He tried to do it few times before, to go to work together. But Sora will not accept it by remind him about his girlfriend. Don’t know why but he hates it sometimes.

 

Suho just watched them while playing with Hyunmi small fingers. *Like always. Jessica will be the barrier wall between them.* don’t know why he also hoping that the drama queen will disappear or married with someone else other than Luhan.

 

Sora already walked toward the bus stop but she almost screamed when there is a familiar luxury car stopped surprisingly in front of her.

 

The window slide down and revealed Luhan on the driver seat with his sunglasses. He didn’t even look at her.

 

“Get in.” he said but more like a command. Sora bewildered.

 

“I said, get in.” he repeat his words in more sternly way.

 

There is nothing she could do but get in hesitated.

 

“Is it okay?” she asked right after she sat down and wear the seat belt.

 

“It’s not like we’re making a sin.” He said before speed away on the road.

 

But they didn’t know, there is a car followed Luhan’s car. The man at the passenger seat takes out his phone and dialed someone.

 

“Yes….. He’s with a woman inside his car…….he’s heading to his office…..okay…”

 

He smirked right after the phone call ended.

 

“Follow him. And we need to found out about that woman.”

 

The driver who was wearing the black outfits nodded his head and followed Luhan’s car.

 

----

 

“Luhan dear!” Jessica walked in Luhan’s office while he was reading the new report.

 

Luhan looked up but didn’t utter any words and continued his reading.

 

“Luhan~ no kiss or hug for your soon to be fiancé?” Jessica asked and Luhan stopped reading. *Fiance? Don’t tell me she started planning for a wedding.*

 

Jessica kissed his cheek while Luhan just let it. Jessica walked toward the couch and sat on it with smile.

“Luhan, I have something to tell you. I was thinking about making a party.” She said while looked at the magazine on Luhan’s office coffee table.

 

“Huh? What party?” he asked without looking at her, still on his paperwork.

 

“Party for both of us.” Luhan eyes snapped forward. “I was thinking, we never make a party for both of us. I know your staff already know about us, your friends, our family. But I think it’s time to tell the whole Korea, don’t you think? The lovely couple from business family will be married less in our year.”

 

Luhan looked at her confused. “What do you trying to say exactly? Are you telling me that you want our relationship will be on media?”

 

Jessica nodded. “Yes. There will be reporter and some of people who work for media. So we need to make sure that our party is grand and glam.”

 

Luhan closed his eyes for a while to control his temper. That is one of Jessica attitude that he hates. She likes to make decision without asking for his opinion.

 

“And we should make our party in here, in your building.”

 

That’s it. Luhan slammed his paperwork and stood up. “Why you never told me about this? You at least should ask for my opinion.”

 

Jessica just looked up like she didn’t feel threatened with Luhan at all. “I thought you don’t mind, since we’ll marry soon. Maybe it's great to let your staff knows about you future wife, don’t you think?”

 

Luhan turned around and pinch his nose bridge.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked to him and hugged him from behind. “Luhan…. Don’t over think about it. Don’t worry. I’ll make all the set up.”

 

Luhan turned around and make Jessica loosed her hug. “Listen. I don’t mind if this building is owned by your father. But this is Lu.Corp! Own by me and my family. You can’t just walk in here and say that you want to rent my building like it was a hotel.” Luhan said sternly.

 

“But I already told you secretary about this. And I even said your name as well. So I can’t take it back.” Jessica said looks guilty but her voice sounds a little bit like of protested.

 

“Damn it.” Luhan punch his table in anger.

 

“When?” he asked without turning back.

 

“Less than 2 month.” She answered.

 

Luhan can’t say more about this and only sighed came out from his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter