XOXO 18

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here is your rewards for leave a comment more than 10...
Since I have hundreds of subbies.....can I have more than that for this chapter???
I'm sorry to say this, but having a silent readers kinda make me feel down...
With my readers comment, it'll give me more courage to update a new one...

 

~~~~~~~~~

“Now I want you to tell me the whole story. Not even one left as a secret.” Chanyeol demand sternly. Baekhyun was next to him with Hyunmi while Sora sat across from him with D.O next to her.

Once he heard what D.O said how he knew Sora, he freaking out and never once, in his mind thinking that the man that Hyunmi’s father would be Luhan. When he rethink about it, Luhan did told the others about he will be a father, and their story somewhat looks just the same. Be a sudden parent for their friend’s baby.

Chanyeol’s eyes already looked at her with serious eyes.

“Oppa, I’m really really am sorry for not telling you the whole story.” Sora said in a low voice and head down low.

Chanyeol shakes his head and sat straight with his fingers intertwined on the table. “Look, even though I’m not that long being close to you, but that doesn’t mean that you can hide something important like this from your brother.”

“I’m sorry.” Sora’s voice becomes a whisper.

“For not telling me about Luhan? Why?” Chanyeol asked. It’s good that they are in Sora’s own apartment. It’s dangerous to bring them back to Luhan place. Chanyeol asked to talk in Sora’s place. Even D.O being forced to come with them. Since he’s a part from all this, he didn’t denied and follow them without words.

“Now tell me, why you didn’t tell me about Luhan as Hyunmi’s father?”

“Wait, it’s not like you don’t know about Luhan hyung. You can’t just mad at her like this. Maybe there’s a reason why Sora didn’t tell you the whole story.” D.O said trying to calm Chanyeol down from keep being furious.

“And why is that?” Chanyeol asked immediately.

“You know that he’ll get married soon with Jessica.” D.O answered seriously. Maybe Chanyeol forgot about that one detail about Luhan already have someone in his life.

Chanyeol face fell and his eyes closed in annoyed and take off his hat and his hair. “Yeah right. I forgot about that. So what will you do, dongsaeng-ah? In this situation, I’m sure hundred percent Jessica would not accept this.” Baekhyun put down Hyunmi and let her crawl on the floor in front of them. Since Sora’s coffee table being placed at the side, so it’s easier for Hyunmi to crawl around in front of their eyes.

“I already decide about that actually even though I did ask Luhan about it. He said he’ll think about it and discuss about this again. But……I already made my mind.”

The three guys wait for her answer.

“I’ll take Hyunmi with me.”

 

-------

 

Sora sat down in the living room once she takes Hyunmi to bed. She sighed in despair. She lay down on the couch alone, thinking about what just happened today. All this time, she’d been trying to hide about Luhan but fail. And more worse is that Luhan actually one is his friend.

*I really screwed up. I shouldn’t lie to oppa. He’s my brother so I shouldn’t hide something like this to him.* She inhaled in frustrated.

“What are you doing?”

Sora gasped and sat up abruptly. Luhan were standing at the end of the couch near her legs and was looking at her weirdly.

“Oh Luhan-shi! You’re home.” She said and sat properly. Luhan frowned and sat down where she just put her legs. “How many times did I tell about the formality?”

Sora bite her tongue when she heard his comment. She looked at him apologetically. “Haha, mian…..Luhan.” she said his name clearly.

“Don’t tell me you’ve been waiting for me, are you?” Luhan asked casually.

“Ah anniyo….it’s not like that. I’m just done put Hyunmi to bed. She’s becoming more hyper now even though she just a little girl.”

Luhan nodded. Suddenly Sora turned her body facing him. “You know what she just did today?”

Luhan flinched with her sudden movement and question.

“What?”

“I just not set my eyes from her like thirty second from doing my work for some drink, when I got back, one of my paperwork already everywhere on the carpet.”  

Luhan eyes looks like he alarmed with it and nodded his head. “Even though she still don’t know how to walk, her hands really like to reach for something. We need to take care of the entire sharp thing in this house. I wonder when she will start to walk.”

Sora eyes grew soft. “I hope I’ll be there when she walk for the first time.”

Luhan looked at her. He also smiled. “I also hope the same thing.”

Sora giggles softly. “Of course we do. She’s our daughter, isn’t she?”

Luhan stunned and looked at her. “Yes she is.” *I feel like I really am married with you and Hyunmi is our daughter.* Thinking that he’s dreamed about it too much, he pushed that thought away and stood up. “I’m tired. I’ll see Hyunmi first before went to bed. Good night.” He said while walking upstairs.

“Good night Luhan.” She said back and yawned. *I think I should head to bed too.*

Sora walked in her bedroom and washed her teeth. When she almost lay down, she sat up back.  *Everything’s will change soon. One of us will have to take care of Hyunmi.* Then Sora remembered that Chanyeol said Jessica won’t accept all this. Don’t know why, but her instinct also said that Luhan soon to be wife will not accept Hyunmi in their life. That’s why she said her decision without a second thought in front of her brother, Baekhyun and D.O.

“I’ll take Hyunmi with me.”

*I hope it’s the right thing to do. Then I need to spend time with Hyunmi together with Luhan as much as we can before we separate.*

It’s true. She have to spend time as much as she can with Luhan because someday, she will lost her father, just like she lost Jonghyun.

Can’t push away her feelings, she stood up and went to Hyunmi’s bedroom, but…..
 

Her bedroom door is opened. She looks inside quietly and there is Luhan.

He was watching Hyunmi sleeping peacefully with warm smile.

Sora just watched him from the door with heavy heart. Because he didn’t have the time to spent with Hyunmi, he only have the time like this after he come home from preparing for the party and before he went to bed. And he only has few minutes in the morning before go to work or go out with Jessica when it’s off day.

Slowly, those smiles fade away and replaced with sad expression. He really hopes he had the whole one day just to spent time with his daughter.

-------

 

Sora walked fast inside the building. She felt really embarrassed. When Luhan asked to go to work together, she declined.

 

Flashback.

 

Sora kissed goodbye to Hyunmi before Luhan send her to D.O’s restaurant. Luhan said he needs to go early because there is something he need to before went for a meeting.

Once Luhan’s car disappeared, Sora run to her room and take a shower. Once she takes a shower, she wears only a towel around her body and trying to find her slipper. *Oh yeah. I left it inside Hyunmi’s room.* she walked only with towels around her body toward Hyunmi’s room since Luhan already left.

She found her slipper near Hyunmi’s crib and wore it. She walked toward the door and walked out from the room.

But suddenly, she bump to something, or rather someone. She yelped in surprise and waiting for her body to collide with the cold hard floor. But there is a pair of arm hugging her waist and stopped her body from falling.

“Woah, watch out will you.” A voice said with giggles.

Sora shocked and look who it is. She hope that is not who she thought it will be. But her guessing was totally true.

There is Luhan smiling at her while hugging her waist.

He looked at her up and down. “Wow, never expect this is coming when I get back.” He said naughtily.

Sora gasped and slapped his shoulder. “Ouch.” Luhan let her go and hold his shoulder.

“Why are you here?” she asked trying to hold her towels afraid it might fall.

“It’s my house, so it’s not a criminal for me here.” Luhan answered innocently.

Sora slapped her forehead. “That’s not what I mean, Luhan! I mean, you already left so why are you here?”

“Next time please make your question clearer. I just come back to get my tie. I forgot it.” He answered but still there is no hint for him to move. He still watch her.

“So you should get your tie now. You said you had meeting to attend.” Sora suddenly nagging like a wife and forgot that she only wears a towel around her slim figure.

“Wait here.” Luhan said and went to his bedroom and come back with a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter