XOXO 16

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CeP9vVU92bM

 

Luhan stared outside his window. There’s no stars in the sky since it’s raining. He insert his hands inside his sweat pants. He just done having dinner with Sora and he excuse himself and said that he got work to do and headed to his bedroom.

Don’t know why, the scene when Sora walked out the building with Kris kept replaying inside his head. *Why I felt weird seeing my own staff with my best friend? I probably going crazy.*

*Jessica is the girl I love, right? But why I keep seeing her face inside my mind?* he kept asking himself such question and annoyed for not getting an answer for his own question.

He already with Jessica like years already and he know sometimes he act like he didn’t care much about their relationship. Then Hyunmi came into his mind. He think about his daughter.

What will happen to her if he married with Jessica? Is Sora gonna take care of her alone or they will switch turn to take care of her? But Jessica didn’t know about this. But if she know, will she accept it? Everythings getting complicated for Luhan now.

At the end he let the time make decision for his life in the future. Weather he will get married with Jessica and live happily with each other and leave Sora and Hyunmi? Or stay with this newly family.

 

---

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” Sora picked up her phone when she’s getting ready to leave for lunch.

“Yah saengi! Where are you right now?” Chanyeol voice could be heard from the other line.

“Oppa?” Sora bewildered since she picked up without looking at the name on the screen.

“Neh. It’s lunch time, right? Let’s have lunch together and bring Hyunmi with you. I already miss my niece.” He said and Sora could hear vehicles sound behind him and she guess that he’s near the street or something.

“Oh arasso. I was about to met her anyway. I’ll see you later.”

“Alright. See you later.” He said and ended up the phone call.

Sora walked in front the meeting hall and stopped her track. She was wondering if Luhan will spent lunch time with her and Hyunmi today. Should she looked inside? Who knows Luhan might be not inside and he was in his office, not going to lunch yet. Or he will have lunch with his future wife?

Before Sora could make any decision, someone else opened the hall door from inside and walked out. It was one of the workers. The door left opened and Sora could see inside clearly. There she could see Luhan and Jessica was sitting in a chair and talking with each other. Luhan was back-facing her a bit while she can see Jessica fully and the woman was……..smiling. She seems happy…….being with Luhan.

Like there were something pulled him to looked behind and he was smile as well but when he saw Sora……. his smile dissapeared. Sora eyes widen and immediately looked away. She can feel her heartbeat going in a fast speed and make her feel uncomfortable.

Luhan can pulled away his eyes from her back figure that still standing in front the hall entrance.

Sora take a deep breath and trying to maintain her breathing. I need to remember my place. She thought inside her mind. With a tight hold on her handbag, she walked away from the hall entrance and walked out the building. And she hold a cab and headed to Suho’s café to pick up Hyunmi.

 

----

 

“Are you going somewhere with Luhan?” Suho asked while eyeing Sora who was picked Hyunmi’s up and slung her handbag on her shoulder. Sora kissed Hyunmi’s cheek *Mama’s little girl*  and looked at Suho with weak smile. She shaked her head slowly. “No. I’m going to have lunch with someone.” She thought there is no need for her to tell Suho more about the detail since he’s was Luhan best friend and soon or later she know that she will not seeing them again….when Luhan already build his own family…..of course with Jessica. She felt her heart tighten when she thought about it.

“Oh…with who?” Suho asked bewildered.

Sora blinked her eyes in guilty. “Someone…I’ll bring her with me and will send her back here before went back to office.” With a small bow, she walked out from his office and Suho followed behind her.

Sora walked out the café’s entrance and Suho stopped mid-way. Where’s is she going? He asked.

“Oppa!”

“Arghhhh~!!” Suho yelled in surprised and turned to Joonmi smiling mismischievous. “Yah Joonmi-ya! You should be glad that I’m not an old man who easily got a heart attack or I will die just like that because of you.” He said in annoyed while rubbing his chest still in surprised. Then he looked back outside is there is still Sora out there, but……she’s gone. Thanks to Joonmi for grabbed his attention without permission.

Joonmi looked outside confused with what interested her brother right now. But there is none. Only people that walking around in front of the café.

She shrugged. “Oppa, I thought I saw Sora-shi walked in a while ago? Where’s she? Did she already leave? Not going to have lunch here today? Did she take Hyunmi with her too? When will-mmph” Suho cupped with his hand and Joonmi looked at him with displeased.

“When will you ever stop talking?” Suho asked annoyed with his sister.

Joonmi eyes widen. What? She snapped inside her mind. She pushed Suho hand’s harshly and glared at her.

“What did you say? When will I ever stop talking? You should be glad that I was born normal than people out there who can’t even talk at all and there is no one who could listen to their feelings. Unlike you who nagging at me without care about my opinion and nagging nagging and nagging.” Joonmi started to bombard him like a gun that just being reloaded with bullet a while ago.

Suho was a taken a back with her sudden outburst. He immediately hugged her shoulder with wide smile, trying to grab back her playfulness personality since he really wants to avoid when she’s sulking with him.

“Aigoo my little sister. Don’t be like that. You know I was just joking. I just shocked because you came all over the sudden when I was watching……....Sora-shi.” He answered hesitated to mention Sora name and eyed outside again even though he knew she already gone.

Joonmi eyes immediately brighten and beamed at him. “Sora-shi? What’s up with her?”

Again this time Suho startled and eyed her weirdly. But what’s up with you? He asked in his mind looked at his sister who always turned happy when Sora’s name being mentioned.

He tsk’ed at his sister and insert his hands inside his pocket. “She came just now and picked Hyumi with her to meet someone.”

“Hmm? Nugu?”

“That’s the problem. I don’t know who it is. I wonder if Luhan knew about this.” Suho face looks really annoyed now.

But this time Joonmi make an annoyed face as well. “Boohoo~… Let her be. It’s her life. It’s not like Luhan oppa dating her. Beside he’ll get married with that brat soon.” Joonmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter