XOXO 15

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wind blew peacefully but there is no one on the playground. But there is a sister sat on the swings with her brother standing beside the swing.

 

“Yah! Hurry up playing the swings. I want to go play with my friends after this. I can’t believe omma asked me to company you here just to play the swing.” The brother crossed his arm with displease.

 

The little girl looked at her brother. “Oppa, come play with me.” She pointed to the next swing beside her.

 

The boy let down his hands to the side and looked at her with annoyed. “Yah! I don’t want to play with you or company you here. I’m here just become omma asked me to. I just don’t want to be near you.” He muttered the last words before looked away.

 

The girl stopped her swing and looked down. “Why you hate me so much?” she whispered.

 

The boy turned and looked at her. “I hate you because I want a little brother as my dongsaeng. Not a sister.” He raised his voice a little and makes the young girl’s eyes wavering, on the urge to cry because of her brother’s harsh words.

 

“Chanyeol-ah~” a little boy approached them.

 

“Oh Baekhyun-ah. You here?” he asked.

 

“Mmm. I came to your house and your mother said that you’re here with your sister. Hey Sora.” He greet the little girl cheerfully and felt weird when the girl didn’t looked up at him.

 

“Err, Sora? What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

But the girl just stood up from the swing and walked away. Baekhyun saw her face was red.

 

“Is she crying?” he asked while watching her track, going back home.

 

“Just let her be. Let’s go.” Chanyeol said and both of them walked away.

 

Now, in the same swing, Sora sat and moves the swing back and force slowly with her feet.

 

And this time Chanyeol sat next to her and doing the same.

 

 

Sora looked up at the sky and takes a deep breath. *Such a nice weather today.* Then she looked around her. There is no one. Just Sora and Chanyeol.

 

Sora wants to look at her brother. When the first moment she saw him few moments ago, she has to admit her brother grew up and become a handsome young man.

 

Chanyeol just looked down on his feet without any words came out from . There is many things he want to say but he didn’t have the courage. When he saw her back then, he surprised. His sister now is a pretty young woman. But there is something bugging her mind. Is the little girl is her child? Is she married? Who is her husband? What kind of brother is he, didn’t know anything about his own sister life.

 

With a deep breath, she spoke. “I still remember when you company me playing the swing. It’s the same swing.”

 

Chanyeol raised his head and looked in front of him.

 

Sora looked down. “And I still remember that you said the reason you hate me is because you want a brother. Not a sister as your dongsaeng.”

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes, can’t take the words from his own sister. *Such a cruel brother I am.*

 

Sora looked at the front and her eyes already red. She felt like wanna cry.

 

Sitting next to her brother is suffocated for her.

 

Her one and only brother. Her own brother that she loves even though he hate her so much when they still kids.

 

“I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t ask to being born as your sister.”

 

Chanyeol surprised with her words and turned his head at her. He become more surprised when he saw there is a wet stain on her cheek. She’s crying because of him.

 

She wiped her tears with her finger and turned her head away from him, don’t want him to see her crying.

 

Sora keep quite to calm down her feelings.

 

“I’m sorry.” Chanyeol said and looked down again.

Sora can’t help herself and looked at him. Did she hear it clearly? Her brother say apologize?
 

 

Chanyeol looked at her. “I know I’m being a jerk before. Maybe the feeling want to have a brother fill me too much and makes me blind to my own sister.” He said.

 

Sora looked to the front trying to figure what he just said.

 

“After I left after high school and went to college, I realize that what I did….is wrong.” He said trying to remember the moment he’s in college.

 

Remember his friend, Suho have a sister and he always treats her just like a brother should. He remember the way when Suho will nagging at his sister if there is something happen that make him worried. Suho’s sister, Joonmi is a outgoing girl and make Suho kept worrying about her all day. That’s why Suho asked her to work with him in the café so his eyes will be on her from day till night. They went to work together and go home together as well.

 

That moment, he realizes that he didn’t act like a brother he should be to Sora. What he already did is wrong totally.

 

When he watches Suho and Joonmi, he can’t help to wondering how is Sora been doing? Is she okay? Is her life doing well?

 

Chanyeol looked at his fingers.

 

“I know you probably mad at me because of what I already did to you, but I want to fix everything. I want to make every things right just like it should be.”

 

This time, Sora can’t help it and one tear fall to her cheek.

 

Chanyeol looked at her and stood up. He approached her and squat in front of her so he in the same eye lever with her.

 

That moment he saw clearly her tear on her cheek. *She’s crying because of a brother like me.*

 

He holds Sora’s hand that was on top of her lap. Sora looked at her hands that were wrapped with her brother’s hand. She can’t help but feel happy and warm. Having a skin contact with her bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter