XOXO 32

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This gonna be a long chapter guys...

be prepared... and I'm sorry if there some mistakes with my grammar...as long as you guys understand me story,

That is good enough for me...

"The Hardest thing is to Hurt Yourself for the sake of Others Happiness."

 

“What do you mean?” Sora stuttered in her questions. Now all Chanyeol’s friend surrounds her and Luhan is facing her face to face.

“I’m not married.” Luhan answered seriously and guilt can be seen all over his face. Sora’s breathing stopped for a few seconds. They’re still at the mall and still at the same place where Sora read the black mail from the one who took Hyunmi away.

As soon as they all gathered, Chanyeol asked Luhan to explain everything to her since the matter went out of hand. One is because Chanyeol knew who might be the one took Hyunmi and two he have the solution why is that person take this major action. And he was sure that Luhan need to explain to Sora so she can figure things out.

“What do you mean you’re not married? What…what about the wedding? The news that spreading all over the world the day before your wedding, so you’re saying everything is a lie?” Sora raised her voice in pure anger. How could Luhan, her brother, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo or Kai, Suho didn’t tell her anything about this and let her thought hundred percent that Luhan is a married man.

People are standing around them with phone on their hands. Some of them texting but majority is taking video. Luhan the heir of Lu.Corp is in the public mall standing in front a woman and both of them look tense. Of course a curiosity takes over them and makes them stay to watch.

When Luhan admit they’re not married, most of them gasped and whispering with each others, wondering why Luhan didn’t married Jessica. There must be a reason why he declined. Both Luhan and Sora don’t care about the attention but Chanyeol and the others started to get worried with all the phones on the fighting couple.

“The news is true about the wedding. The wedding is on okay. But we didn’t get married.” Luhan explained softly don’t want to be in the same level of anger with Sora but still can sense the serious tone on his words.

“Why? Before I left from your house you never showed that you will cancel the wedding. And you even let me think that the wedding is important to you so I back off from your life, Lu sajangnim. And without even single clue that you still not married, you took me to your house that day and never mentioning to me about it. Do you know how guilty and terrible I felt when you drag me there? Do you wanna know what I felt? I thought I’m too cruel and make a huge sin to follow someone else’s husband home. And now…you’re saying that you are not married. What are you up to Luhan?” Sora cried.

The scene is getting heat up with all the info came out from Sora’s mouth. Soon Baekhyun noticed that the crowd is getting big. It’s not only the guest that came to the mall. Baekhyun noticed there is a camera from SBS news and his eyes widen. He looked around but not only SBS, but there are more.

He nudged Chanyeol and motioned to the paparazzi. “This is bad. This gonna come out tomorrow on the news.” Sehun muttered as he also took out his phone as well and started to record Luhan and Sora as well. “What are you doing?” Tao asked. “A memory.” Sehun answered him simply and serious.

“Look, I did it because of you. I will never do that if I never met you. But I realize what I want in my life when I get to know you. And my house is our home. You, me and our daughter Hyumi. And I never told you to leave. And look what I found. I came home, you’re gone! You took away our daughter. Hyunmi is our responsibility together. What do you think about me? Half of me already gone just like that. And then I found your resignation letter on my table when I came to work.” Luhan started to raise his voice.

Gasped can be heard from all the citizens around them who is watching. Daughter? A lot of questions in their mind and they wanna know the true about Luhan’s life. The cameramen getting eager to record everything but none of Luhan or Sora could care about it. “Yah Chanyeol-ah… do you think letting all these is okay?” Lay asked.

Chanyeol shakes his head. “I don’t know myself. But what is matter right now is both of them need to settle everything down.” Suho approached and stood beside him. “Yeah. It’s the best. Let them be and let the camera record all the truth about their life. It’s time for people to know.”

”Half of you? What half when we are never part of it.” Sora started whispered as tears kept falling on her cheeks.

Luhan shakes his head as his eyes already red with all the mixed feelings inside of him and make him hard to breath. “You’re already part of it since Tiffany and Jonghyun walked forward on their path at the air-port nearly two years ago. But I doubted if I really wanted you or Jessica because I’ve been with her for years. But when I met you, everything seems change and I admit that I want to push those feelings away. But I failed.”

Sora looked at him still mute in her words for a few seconds. Then she wiped her face and tried to calm herself. She smiled weakly and looked back up again at the guy he loves.

“Thanks for telling me all the truth. I appreciate that. But I can’t say anything for now because what I want right now is Hyunmi in my arms. I want my daughter. We need to find her.” She nodded encouragingly even though she knew she don’t have energy left to do anything. But for Hyunmi, she will give her all.

Luhan nodded his head as their entire mood now getting serious to find Hyunmi as soon as possible before Jessica could do something. Suho walked out from the scene to find the guards to send away the paparazzi. It did work and Sora with the others made it to the parking lot on the roof. Some of them went to get their vehicles to gather where Luhan parked his car.

Luhan watched as Sora walked toward Chanyeol and buried herself on his chest as Chanyeol hands wrapped around her automatically. Seriously, that scene is really bugging him a lot. Sora said something to Chanyeol as the taller guy just patted her back like he was soothing her.

Luhan looked down on his feet don’t know if he could stand it anymore. He take a deep breath and looked back up again and this time Baekhyun approached and Sora let go of Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s arm took turn to wrapped around her. He admits, it killed him deeply and right on the spot where he didn’t have the opportunity to that to her at the moment since Hyunmi is their daughter.

Xiumin approached Luhan and stood beside him before gave encourage smile to his Chinese best friend. He patted Luhan’s shoulder and nodded. “Everything will be alright. All of us are here. We will do everything to get your daughter back.” Xiumin words did make him relieve a bit, but the disappointment about Sora still lingered inside of him. But he wouldn’t push her for anything now. What the most important is Hyunmi.

“We need to plan up something. We can’t ambush her with the cops since she already warned. It might jeopardize Hyunmi’s life.” Suho tried to come up with something.

“Then don’t come with the police.” Kai said. “But we don’t know with who she will be. She might have people with her for a back up.” Kyungsoo added. Kris step forward. “About that, Tao…” he looked at Tao and Tao who leaned against Suho’s car stood straight and take few steps forward. “I’ll take my guys with me.” He nodded.

Sora looked at Baekhyun. “What’s his job exactly?” she whispered. “He’s a martial arts master. And he has people under him who worked with him working up the martial arts academy.” He explained. Sora nodded. Chanyeol had friends with many kind of carrier and she just realized it.

“But we need to make sure they will wait until we need them to walk in.” Chen who is sitting on the back of Luhan’s car pointed out. Tao nodded as well. “I got it.”

“So someone needs to go to her first…” Kris muttered thinking that someone should be the bait. “I’ll go.” Sora volunteer herself. “What…” Chanyeol pulled her arm, “No…” he disagreed. Luhan eyes even snapped on her. Letting her in there against Jessica is an absurd and afraid that Jessica will do something to take her down.

“You don’t know what she is capable of.” Kyungsoo disagree as well sending Sora goes in there alone. “Then she doesn’t know what a mother capable of when their daughter is in trouble. I know it’s a risk but I’ll do whatever it takes to get Hyunmi back.” She determined and her eyes started getting red imagining Hyunmi is in Jessica’s hand.

“I’ll go with her.” Now all eyes on Luhan. He gritted his teeth since he kept thinking that Jessica really have the guts until she stoop so low just because he stopped the wedding right after the bride stopped beside the groom. “She’s doing all this because it’s me that she wants. So we give it to her.” Luhan his lips thinking about something.

“You had something in your mind?” Kris asked. Luhan didn’t say anything but there is something he came up with. “I had a plan.” He nodded at the end thinking that his plan might work. All eyes attention on him.

“I’m sure Jessica won’t do anything to Hyunmi until we get there but what I want is we reach the Seoul swimming pool first before her.” He started explaining. “How?” Xiumin asked.

“Seoul swimming pool is for public so she will not go there until it closed down. So I want some of you to get in there before it closed and tell us about the entire place, the entrance, way out, the gate, and the control room where they watch the security camera.” Luhan said seriously as the others nodded. Luhan spilled everything his entire plan as the others heard carefully.

When everyone is cleared with the plan and their duty, they began to move. “Oppa.” Sora called for her brother who was just about to get into Baekhyun’s car. Chanyeol turned around. Sora ran to his embrace. Chanyeol gladly wrapped his arms around her. Luhan watched from the driver door of his car. Sora will go with him and they need to get Hyunmi’s stuff first since Hyunmi being kidnapped without anything with her. She needs her blanket and milk because she might hungry with the long kidnap.

“I need the energy and support to against her until the end.” She whispered on his chest and Chanyeol hugged her more tightly. Since their father is in heaven, he will be the father and brother to her so he need to give her courage more that she could get from him. “Go there and fight against her until the end. Let out the beast in you for Hyunmi.” Baekhyun approached the sibling and patted Sora’s back to calm her down.

Sora pulled away and hugged Baekhyun next. Baekhyun hugged her closely. Chanyeol didn’t mind since Baekhyun is the second one close with her after himself.

Luhan who watched really felt something stab his chest and his heart fell down and crashed like glass. He looked at Sora and Baekhyun who talked in the hug as they nodded their head each times like they were talking about something. He really wants to know what they are talking about. But he still doubt about something. Why Sora always called for Chanyeol first instead of Baekhyun? Isn’t she with Baekhyun? Or their relationship is over? But he couldn’t think of anything when Hyunmi is taking over his mind. He can’t get anything through his mind, not until he gets Hyunmi back.

Sora pulled from the hug and approached Luhan’s car. “Let’s go.” She said and both of them get in.

Luhan started the engine and one by one vehicles moves away.

“Do you mind telling me what’s your relationship actually with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?” Luhan asked as he walked out from the mall parking lot.

“Park Chanyeol is my brother.” Sora answered. “What?!” Luhan cant seem to believe as he almost hit a car in front of them. “Be careful!” Sora said out loud. “Since when?” Luhan asked. Sora glared at him. “Since birth! What do you expect?” Luhan asking her a lot of questions at this kind of moment is really making her annoyed. “How come I never know anything about Chanyeol having a sister?”

Sora sighed. “It’s a long story. Don’t make yourself bother about it. Besides, it’s the past. I don’t want to talk about it, please.” She pleaded softly at the end of her words. Luhan exhaled harshly as everything is so new to him.

“Then what about Baekhyun? Is it true that you have something going on with him like I saw you two at the party?”

Sora sighed. “Luhan-shi…please. Not now. We need to get Hyunmi first. Then we settle everything later. Our daughter is in danger!” she really can’t believe that Luhan still have the guts to ask all those questions to her when the time is completely not suitable.

Luhan takes a deep breath. Everything seems so hard for him to accept. To many shocking news that he found out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter