XOXO 25

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

new chapter for my subbies....

have fun reading...sorry if there are something wrong with my writing...I'm lazy to re-read it again...hehehehe

xoxo

Luhan, Sora and Hyunmi already arrive at the Incheon airport. Hyunmi in Sora’s embrace while Luhan assistant pushed their luggage behind them.

“I’ll get the cab to go home. See you later.” Sora was about to walk away but Luhan pulled her back. “Wait, what do you meant? Why do you need to take a cab? Let’s just go together.” Luhan wants to drag her with him but Sora stone herself. “Luhan, we’re in Korea now. It’s a risk for me to go with you. See you later. Don’t worry. We’ll be home safely.” Sora nodded in encouragement.

Sora noticed there is a few people who wearing an office outfit walking by near them as they were eyeing Luhan. They probably knew him as a businessman. “See you later, sajangnim.” She said politely and with respect to cover from the passerby. Before Luhan could say anything, she already walked away after bowing at him.

*Aish that woman. She got some listening issue here.*

“Is there anything else, sir?” his assistant asked with full of respect behind him. Luhan shakes his head a little. “No, let’s go.” He walked first and the latter follow behind.

Luhan get inside the car and asked his driver. “Is there anything happen while I’m gone?” he asked as he takes out his phone and found a tone of miscalled and messages from Jessica.

“Yes Sir. The investor from Japan asked when you will have the time to hold the meeting for the new project. And…..” the driver stopped his words.

“And what?” Luhan looked at him. “Miss Jessica kept looking for you and force everyone to go search for you and bring you back.” He finished his words and glances the rear mirror to looked at Luhan’s reaction. As he expected, Luhan just sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Make sure no one mention to her about me arriving here.” He said and the driver nodded his head. “Yes sir.”

Luhan pay attention back to his phone and stared at his wallpaper.

It was a picture of him, Sora and Hyunmi while they at Beijing spending time together.

*My family.* he thought and smile appeared on his handsome face. Even the driver realized Luhan smile. Unknowingly, he also smiled as he thought that there are probably something make him blissful.

 

---------

 

“Park Sora!!!!”

Sora pulled away her phone a bit from her ear. “Waeyo, oppa? Why are you screaming?” Sora asked as she read her paperwork. It’s already two days since she went to China with Luhan, so it’s time for her to get back to work.

“Where are you?” Chanyeol asked.
“At work. Why?” Sora asked while looking at her laptop screen.
“Let’s have lunch together today.” Chanyeol beamed and Sora can imagined her brother smiled from the other line.
“Yeah sure.” She nodded even though she knew her brother can’t see it. “Nice~….I will pick you up later.”

 

--------

 

Luhan who was inside his office sat on his black leather chair as he dazed to space. His teeth clenched in anger and his hands intertwined as his elbow propped on top of his desk. He stared at the paper in front of him.

Then the door opened, Kris walked inside with serious face. “What’s wrong Lu?” he asked and sat down in front of him. Luhan pushed the paper toward Kris as the taller guy questioning looking at him. “Read it.” Luhan urged him.

Kris grabbed the paper and read it.

“Happy with your vacation? Let’s see if you will still be happy if something happen to the woman and the baby.”

And there is a picture of Luhan with Sora and Hyunmi smiling while they’re in China. Someone must be spy on them without them notice.

“What the meaning of this?” Kris asked as he showed the words written on the paper to Luhan. Luhan shakes his head and his lips. “I don’t know. You tell me. I found this paper on my table this morning. I don’t know who sent it and when I asked my secretary, she said she doesn’t know because there is no one looking for me today.”

“So what do you think? Are you suspecting anyone? I don’t think that personal assistant of yours will do such thing like putting this letter in your office and acted like nothing happened.”

Luhan shakes his head again. “No I don’t think so. She’s married and has twins. I don’t think that she doesn’t have any humanity to do such things.” Kris nodded his head hearing Luhan answers.

Luhan sighed as he lay back on his chair and looked upward at the ceiling. “I need to do something. I don’t want what happened before repeat again. I don’t want to put Sora and Hyunmi in danger.”

 

-----------

 

Sora gets off from Baekhyun’s car and waved at her brother and Baekhyun who sat on the driver seat. “Thanks Baekhyun oppa for treating me lunch.” Baekhyun waved his hand. “No problem.” “Take care of yourself, okay.” Chanyeol reminded her. Sora smiled and nodded. “Arasso. Don’t worry. I’ll go in now. Bye.” She waved and the duo did the same before the car speed off.

But before Sora could turn around, there’s another car stopped right in front of her.  She recognized that car. Obviously. The window slide down and Luhan turned to look at her. “Get in.”

Hearing the demanding tone, Sora gulped in and immediately gets in. She wears the seatbelt as Luhan drove off.

“Where are we going?” Sora asked as they a little bit far away from their workplace.

‘We’re meeting Suho.” Luhan answered casually. His tone is calmer now than earlier. “But, lunch time is over. I need to get…” “Your boss is here in the same car with you, what are you worrying about? If someone complaining about you, all of it will come to me and I’m the only one who makes decision to fire my employers.” Luhan cut her words with long lecture. “Are you clear?” Luhan asked. Sora stunned seeing Luhan become serious. Not that often for her to watch him being serious as a businessman.

“Yes, sajangnim.” Sora nodded and steal a second glances at him before turned to the front.

Sora’s heart tightens a bit when Luhan was back to his old self. Being cold and strict man just like how he used to be when they first met. Luhan who is sweet and loving like when they’re in China is gone now.  Sora doesn’t have any idea is Luhan just being cold just because they are back to Seoul and afraid that people might notice. But right now, they’re in Luhan’s car  and it’s just two of them.

Or is it because of what she fear the most, Luhan who is in Beijing is just an act just to show some pity toward her? It’s not because he have the same feelings just like she is toward him. And now Sora’s heart started to become 50/50. The hope that Luhan gave to her when they’re in Beijing is gone now.

“We’re here.” Luhan said as he just done parking his car. Sora awake from her thought. Luhan get off and she followed him. Now they’re in Suho’s house. They walked together to the front door. Suho live in a two story house. Since him live with his sister, so it is more than enough.

“Err, why are we here again?” Sora asked once their feet stood in front of the door. Luhan glances at her before pressing the bell. “You’re staying here, for the night.” Sora’s eyes widen in confuse.

 

-----------

 

“Can I hold her?” Suho’s sister asked with smile. Sora handed Hyunmi to her before looked at Luhan. “I can stay at my apartment. There’s no need for disturbing someone else.” Sora’s voices were tense when she speaks to Luhan. Suho just stay quite because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter