Crazy Fan

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Squeak squeak squeak

I groaned and turned to the other side away from Bon Bon who was squeaking very much. After a few attempts of trying to go back to sleep I got up from the bed and trudged to my noisy hamster.

"Morning cutie," I lazily said and stuck a finger through the blue bars of her cage to scratch her head.

Ironically she stopped making noises when I woke up. I ran my hand through my hair as I went to the bathroom to wash up. The cold water splashed me and made me feel wide awake. Daehyun still continued to snore when I opened the closet and retrieved my school uniform. I really didn't want to go to school. It was so boring and it was the same routine everyday. I wish I could stay home all day and play with Bon Bon. I sighed and pulled off my shirt. I was about to slip on my shirt uniform when Daehyun said, "Ooh maknae, why so y?"

I jumped and saw that he was leaning forward and resting his chin on his knuckles. He had a mixed look of ertedness and admiration in his eyes. I hurriedly yanked down the uniform top and he cracked up. "Maybe you should go change your pants in the bathroom, unless you want to show me more~" he sang.

I rushed to the bathroom and exhaled deeply. Later when I got into my full uniform I checked myself in the mirror. Lookin' good, I thought as I smiled a bit to my reflection. In the livingroom Jongup was waiting for me. 

"Oh, morning Junhong," he said as I entered the room. He tossed me a piece of toast.

"Morning hyung," I replied and catched it. I took a bite of it and went to the fridge to get a strawberry milk carton. "Do you need a drink?"

"No I drank already. Are you ready?" he asked and slung his green Angry Birds backpack over his shoulder.

I muffled a yes as I chewed on my toast. I wore on my favorite pair of blue Converse and grabbed my skateboard near the shoerack. "Let's go."

------------------------------------------------

The school's bell finally rang, signaling everyone that they have made it through the day. Jongup who sat next to me said, "Man that test was kinda hard." I nodded in agreement. Mrs. Oh gave out a 50 questions Trigonometry test last period. 

"I think I did okay though," I stated as I gathered my things in my backpack.

"Yeah me too," Jongup said. I noticed he wasn't packing his things up, and instead he was laying back and relaxing in his seat.

"You're not going?" I asked. 

He shook his head. "No, not now, I gotta help my science partner to finish our project. I really need to pass science with this project or else I'll lose a bet with   Youngjae."

I laughed sympathetically. "Good luck hyung, I'll be going now."

"See you later!"

With no lost Jongup by my side, I felt a little lonely. He would always try to come up with new ideas for a new choreography or either make random jokes. I had other friends but they didn't go my way after school. My skateboard was safely blending into the bicycle rack and I slowly rode on it. I turned around a corner and there was a girl texting. She looked up right away and called out to me,"Junhong!"

I slowed to a stop and she catched up to me. It was Hyeri from Girls' Day, a.k.a our class president. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I flinched as she took my arm and dragged me behind a tree. 

"What's wrong Hyeri?" I cautiously asked.

"I like you a lot, Junhong." 

"E-excuse me?" 

She pouted and stuck out her bottom lip. "The thing is, Junhong, be my boyfriend. I could tell the teacher to let me switch seats with Jongup so we---"

"I'm sorry..."

"What?" 

"Hyeri, I'm not interested in anyone right now. I'm really sorry," I bowed apologetically and left before I could see her reaction.

Hyeri was furious. She has never been rejected! She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed an unknown number. A deep girl's voice answered. "Hello?"

"I know where Zelo is."

"I'll be right there!"

~

I decided to stop by a store after Hyeri's confession. I seriously could feel myself starting to get a small headache now. I didn't like to see others getting hurt...It's fine, don't worry, I said to myself reassuringly. I paid for my strawberry banana ice cream and stepped outside. I ripped the wrapper and bit the icy top of the popsicle. Starting to feel better I opened my mouth to take another bite when a large hand grabbed my ice cream. 

"Hey---" It's not Jongup? Instead it was a girl who was taller than me with extremely curly hair. She was smiling like the Chesire Cat.

"Hello oppa~" I got surprised. Oppa? She looked older than me by a few years. She also had a very deep voice for a girl.

"Do you want something? Autograph?" I politely said. 

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and lifted me off the ground. "W-what are you doing?!" I shrieked. She ignored me and ran really fast. I was scared and so confused when she dropped me off at an alley. 

She ogled me and smiled. "Yes, yes, I want you oppa."

The pyschotic look in her eyes and the way she smiled at me made me slowly back up. She stepped forward, following me. I picked up my pace going backwards and she did the same until I felt my back hitting the dead end of the alley. She towered over me and her shadow made everything dark. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to go home.

"I've been stalking you for a year now oppa. I know where you go and I know where you live and I know where your guys' studio is at. I think I even know your underwear color. It's gray isn't it?" 

I was startled and didn't answer. It is gray...is she really what I think she is?

"Are you a saesang fan?" I nervously said. 

She chortled like a pig. "Hmm I guess that's what you can call me."

"Um, I...I don't think you should do this," I said. She looked at me seriously and then a second later she fell to the floor on her kness, laughing hard.

"Oh my, you're so cute oppa! I really---" I didn't get to hear the rest of what she said because I ran out of there as fast as I could. I looked over my shoulder and she was running behind me. A few passerbys were staring at us.

Oh please please please let some miracle save me, I whimpered. Up ahead I saw the store I went to earlier and there was Daehyun! I heard heavy breathing behind my back and I ran faster in the direction of my hyung. 

"Junhong!~ Come back!" the crazy girl yelled. Daehyun noticed my name and looked up at me. He had on a startled look on his face as I ran into his arms.

"Junhong what's happening?" he asked. He looked concerned and I couldn't answer. I was too busy restoring my breathing. Just then the crazy fangirl catched up and was now standing in front of us. Her face was tomato red and she bent over and air in and out repeatedly.

"Who are you?" Daehyun said. He stood in front of me in a protective way.

"I'm...Zelo...ah...fan," she huffed out.

"Well if you were his fan, you should be considerate about giving him some space. I suggest you to not do this to other of your favorite idols or you'll be in big trouble. You're lucky that we didn't call your parents or the cops." I stared in awe and Daehyun grinned at me. "Come on." He held my hand and we ran together back to our dorm. 

We reached the front porch and sat down side by side. Daehyun brought out a clean napkin from his denim jeans and held up my damp bangs. He wiped off my sweat and said, "See, this is what you get for being cute."

I slapped his hand away and blushed. "Thank you hyung."

"No problem. I'll always protect you princess~" he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. My eyes grew and I became warm right away, my mild blushing face now a full blast cherry tomato. 


Heyo peeps! :D 

YES THEY HUGGED <3 lolol

Aww yeah 6 subscribers now thank thank you! :3 

Omg love this pic xD

Look! It's Zelo and I think that's Ricky :oo