Kangjun's Revealed Plan

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

“Where are you going, Daehyunnie?” Junhong walked out of the kitchen drinking a glass of water. He looked absolutely delicate with his oversized T-shirt and shorts.

Daehyun went over to hug him and whispered, “I’m going to go somewhere for a bit.” He felt the taller slump his shoulders.

“But…it’s my day off. I wanted to spend time with you,” Junhong puffed out his cheeks.

“I know,” Daehyun gave him one last hug and a big kiss. “I’ll be back later, princess~” he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the dorm.

He rode on a taxi to his new “work”place. He sighed as he glanced up at the ‘Hollister’ sign at the top of the shop before entering. Without stopping his tracks, he went straight towards his new boss’ office. Inside, Kangjun was fixing his tie and checking his watch. He smiled when he saw the brunette standing there. “You’ve made it.”

Daehyun didn’t respond and blinked. ‘Who knows what this guy can be up to?’

Kangjun’s phone rang, a ringtone of EXO’s Wolf chorus could be heard. “Hello? Oh yes, we’re ready. Really? Ok then, bye.” He shoved his wallet and phone back into the inside pocket of his blazer. “Just in time, let’s go.”

Daehyun followed his manager out of the shop and across the street. Kangjun raised his car keys to a sleek black car. Daehyun’s eyes widened as he admired the car model. “Oh my god...isn’t this the 2014 Corvette Stingray?!”

The other chuckled. “Yeah, get in.”

Daehyun couldn’t resist feeling the brown leather on his chair. He admitted that he had a nice car. Kangjun started the engine and they zoomed off to exit to the freeway. He rolled down the windows and the wind started messing with Daehyun’s hair. He tried to smooth his hair back down but it was no use.

“Don’t worry, the hairstylist will re-do your hair,” the driver smirked.

After several minutes, they arrived in front of a large studio in the depths of a calm neighborhood. Daehyun narrowed his eyes as they both walked into the place. He was having thoughts of it being a shady place when he saw busy staff members rushing around. Everyone was either shouting orders or doing errands. He saw what looked like the set of the photoshoot in the middle of the studio.

“Mr. Kang! The shoot’s about to start. Can we get your model ready?” a middle aged lady popped out of nowhere with a clipboard.

Kangjun nodded and the lady led Daehyun to the changing room. She called out a young woman who was sorting out clothes from a rack. “Ms. Lee, get this young man ready in the first outfit please.”

“Right away, ma’am!” she obeyed and handed Daehyun a wrapped outfit. “Go change now, Daehyun.”

“You know me?” he raised his eyebrows.

The dark haired woman giggled. “I’m a fan of B.A.P.”

Daehyun laughed and got dressed in the changing room stall. “Oh, what the heck? Why isn’t this stupid zipper not zipping up?!” he murmured under his breath as he fumbled with the brown jacket. He in his stomach as far as he could and it finally zipped up. He sighed of relief and reminded himself to start exercising.

“Looks great!” the woman from before that claimed to be his fan smiled. “Now the hair!”

He was pushed down into a chair and two hairstylists worked on his coffee-colored hair.

 


Everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed to the tall man full of authority walking in. Kangjun who was watching Daehyun posing, turned to face his father. “Dad!”

“Hello, son. Where’s your boyfriend hm?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

At the same time, the photographer shouted that the photo shoot was done and Daehyun strolled out of the set. “Daehyun,” Kangjun waved him over to where his father was. “This is my father.”

Daehyun, who had no clue on what was going on, bowed politely. “Hello, Mr. Kang.”

“Hello, Daehyun.” Kangjun’s father smiled brightly and shook his hand. “You are a very handsome fellow. Kangjun, this is wonderful that you’ve met him.”

Kangjun shrugged as if he was uncomfortable and Daehyun looked back and forth at them. “Umm I guess? Yeah?”

Mr. Kang had on a startled face at the brunette’s informality and then laughed heartily. “It was nice meeting you, Daehyun. Maybe sometime we should all go out for dinner. I have to go to a meeting now, bye kiddos.”

He left the model in even more confusion. “Uh, Kangjun? Why did he sound like we were dating?”

The other laughed nervously and rubbed his temples. He motioned him to go outside and into his car. Daehyun crossed his arms, waiting for his manager to explain.

“Ahh fine! You see, my Dad keeps setting me up on blind dates with weird guys so when I saw you a week ago with Junhong, I thought you were perfect to be my fake boyfriend. And so, I thought if he saw me being together with a guy like you, he’ll raise his expectations to the guys he sets me up with, you know?!” he dropped his head down on the steering wheel and groaned.

Processing everything in his mind, Daehyun snickered. “Well that . But sorry bro, I can’t do this scheme with you, I already have my angelic boyfriend at home waiting for me.” He took out his phone and showed his wallpaper of Junhong smiling cutely. “See?”

Kangjun rolled his eyes. He bit his lip as he started the engine. “Well, I don’t know what to do now. I’m sorry for dragging you into this.”

“Oh, I know!” an invisible light bulb popped up on top of Daehyun’s head. “I have a hyung who might be willing to help you.”

The driver’s face lighted up. “Seriously? Wait, but how am I going to deal with my Dad?”

“Easy. Let’s plan out a scene where we ‘break up’ in front of your Dad,” Daehyun leaned back coolly in the chair as if he thought he was the smartest person in the world.

Kangjun grinned, “Oh wow, that’s actually a good idea. So are you going to introduce me to your hyung?”

“Of course~” Daehyun grinned evily. 

‘Oh hyung, you shouldn’t have ate the last cheesecake slice. I’m so going to get you back now.’

 


So which B.A.P member's going to be Kangjun's sidekick/fake boyfriend? xD

Sorry for the confusion, I hope I got Kangjun's plan cleared up for you guys haha ^^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! <3

btw here's the car that Kangjun used:

 nice right?!

OMG IM DYING FROM THE MAIN IMAGE ON TOP OMFGFGGFGFGG