B.A.P's New Couple

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"What?" Daehyun pretended that he didn't hear what Junhong said but he actually wanted him to repeat it. He grinned in the inside.

"I...nevermind!" Junhong turned a deep shade of pink and sprinted inside.

Outside, Daehyun pumped his fists in the air and laughed like a mad scientist. He put his hand over his heart. So this is what it feels like, being in love AND having your crush confess to you! he fanboyed of Junhong's cuteness and went to go follow his unofficial boyfriend. Daehyun found him in their room again. Oh fuuu he's adorable look at his pout! he thought to himself. 

Junhong crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. "What do you want?"

Daehyun slowly walked towards Junhong, making each step cool. Junhong had on a flustered look as he was inches away from his face. "You like me?" Daehyun said in a soft voice. He could smell his chocolatey breath.

"A-ah..."Junhong gulped.

"Yes or no?" Daehyun asked. Junhong walked backwards and Daehyun put his arms to the wall on each side of him, caging the red maknae. "Tell me or else..." Daehyun mesmerizingly Junhong's earlobe. He could see him shiver and that he was squeezing his eyes shut.

"Ok hyung, ok! Yes yes I do now stop!" the poor boy squealed and accidentally kicked Daehyun in the crotch. Daehyun fell back on his knees and groaned. "I-I'm sorry," he apologized guiltily. It wasn't my fault! He me in the ear and I'm ticklish in my ears!

Daehyun continued to groan, but he wasn't in pain anymore. His plan was to make the maknae feel guilty and help him, but then he'll grab him and kiss him! He sneaked a quick laugh at the boy in front of him who had on a worried face.

"Hyung I'm really sorry! Umm just go on the bed and rest and I'll bring some ice," he walked forward to Daehyun without a clue and the prankster grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him down and kissed him.

Junhong panicked at first, trying to pry his lips away from his hyung but he felt himself melting. He closed his eyes. He loved it. Loved how their lips easily connected to each other like Yin and Yang, loved how Daehyun's lips tasted like chocolate and loved how----OMG I'M MAKING OUT WITH DAEHYUN!!! he pushed Daehyun away and stood up abruptly, hoping that no one caught them. Too late. 

"What the heck?!" Himchan stared with his jaw dropped.

"H-hyung I can e-explain!" Zelo waved his arms around frantically.

Himchan looked back and forth at him and Daehyun (who was grinning madly) and sighed dramatically. "Ahhh you guys have no respect! How can you guys makeout like that when Yonggukie and I haven't?!?!" He fanned himself like a diva and the other two looked bewildered. 

"What do you mean hyung? Are you guys----" Daehyun said but was cutted off by him.

"A couple, yes!~" Himchan saw his dongsaengs' shocked face and laughed. "I thought it was obvious! Heh. Well I guess we have a new couple in this house too, right?!"

"Yup!" Junhong widened his eyes at Daehyun. Himchan gave a thumbs up at them and walked away.

"D-daehyun we're not a..." the maknae stuttered. Aw crud he's so cute! I can just eat him up, Daehyun thought. 

"What? Aren't we? You like me and I like you!" Daehyun sniffed. 

"But one of us haven't asked though..?"

Daehyun ruffled Junhong's hair. "I see huh~ You want me to ask you."

He dropped gaze on the floor and nodded shyly. Daehyun got out a blue bracelet from his pocket. Junhong thought it looked familiar, he was sure that he saw it somewhere. Oh. Why is he giving me the bracelet that Yoojung got for him?

"Go out with me, princess," Daehyun flashed his eyesmile.

"You have a girlfriend already hyung! Why?!" Junhong frowned. "Also I'm not a girl, so not a princess!"

"Yoojung is my cousin, Junhong." the confused maknae's mouth formed an 'o' and Daehyun roared with laughter. Junhong had a deflated face on but quickly perked up like a puppy.

"Really?"

"Yesss~ So do you wanna be my princess?" 

Junhong pouted and Daehyun mentally screamed inside. "Here," he wore the bracelet on the taller boy's wrist and smiled. "Look, I have the same one too!" Daehyun raised his hand and there was the exact same bracelet but with a D. 

Finally yes! Junhong and Daehyun thought together. Bon Bon, their hamster, squeaked as if she was saying 'Congratulations guys!' Daehyun wanted to kiss the tall cutie beside him again until 3 certain people jumped out from the door. 

"WOW GUYS BEAUTIFUL SHOW~" Himchan clapped loudly. Yongguk smile wide, showing his famous gummy smile. Jongup and Youngjae had their arms around each other's shoulders and looked proud of us.

"Thanks guys," chuckled Daehyun.

"Hyungs, we're not getting married," Junhong scratched his head.

"Eyy but this is special!" Yongguk replied. 

"Now everyone, we musn't simply just say congratulations." everyone looked in the direction of Youngjae, the highly intelligent one of the group. "Let's go to the arcade and play DDR against each other's couples."

"OK!" all of them agreed.

"I wonder who's going to be the best dancing couple?" Jongup said. 

"Us!" Junhong and Daehyun raised their hands.

Himchan rolled his eyes. "Oh please, just because you guys are the new couple doesn't mean that you guys are the best!"

"We'll do good!" Daehyun said and looked at Junhong who smiled back.

~ (At the arcade)

"Guys..."

"What?"

"No one hasn't brought any money!"


Whoop! Daelo's finally together lemme go cry of happiness xD

Happy birthday to our one and only Daehyun! 

 ( "oh hey good morning zelo!" x3 )