Secret Interview

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"Wake up you two," our manager, Mr. Kang, opened the blinds and the sunlight showered the room. Daehyun murmured something about cheesecake and continued to snore. Lazily, I lifted my head up and checked the time. 5:30 a.m.

"Mr. Kang hyung, what's happening so early?" I asked.

"You and Daehyun have a secret interview at a new place." Mr. Kang said while shaking the sleeping guy next to me. "Come on Daehyun, you have to wake up. I'll treat you guys to ice cream afterwards."

I grinned when Daehyun got out of bed immediately to wash up. Mr. Kang patted my back and walked out.

-------------------------------

"Good morning, Daehyun and Zelo, welcome to KSecret, a place where new beginnings start and where you can be most comfortable at." the young host shook our hands and we sat back down. "I'm Song Joongki, the host but you can call me JK." He was handsome and looked very friendly.

Daehyun and I said yes and JK continued. "I hope you guys don't mind, but I'll be interviewing you guys about your relationships and other stuff. Take your time and please answer comfortably."

"Yes, that's fine," Daehyun replied and I agreed.

JK crossed his legs neatly and said,"First off, what's your relationship between each other?"

I eyed Daehyun but he looked unsure. I replied, "He's my hyung; we hang out together a lot."

"I see. Is he your closest hyung out of all your members?" JK questioned. I nodded and Daehyun grinned.

"What were your guys' first impressions of each other?" JK asked.

Daehyun answered first. "When I first saw Zelo I thought he was really cute and innocent." He stared at me and smirked. "I still think he is though."

JK turned to me. "What about you Zelo? How was he?"

"Um...Daehyun hyung had a charming aura. I thought he was a model at first haha," I said. JK and Daehyun laughed.

"Would you two ever want to be in a duo or a sub-unit together if you had the chance?" JK said. He looked more interested in us after we told our first impressions.

"Sure."

"Yeah, I've been in a sub-unit with our leader Yongguk before our group's debut so why not?"

After several questions about our group and music, JK finally asked,"Here's the final question: Who would you date in the group if you were girls?" We both cracked up and the question was so funny to me I stood up a little and jumped, laughing. JK looked at us, amused in a sort of way.

"Ahahah...well that's funny. I guess I would date our maknae here," Daehyun announced. I looked down shyly and JK warmly laughed. They both were staring at me now, expecting my answer. I felt my hands getting sweaty.

"Daehyun..." I quietly said.

JK kindly smiled. "Cool. Well our interview is over now, it was great interviewing you both. Maybe sometime you and the other members can come over to our recording studio and let us listen to your songs." 

Daehyun and I bowed respectfully and a few minutes later we were sitting in a table at the corner of an ice cream shop. As promised, Mr. Kang bought us our favorite ice creams, vanilla for Daehyun and strawberry for meself.

I took a bite out of the glorious dessert and slowly savoured the flavor. So creamy and delicious. I heard Daehyun snicker. I gave him a 'What?' look and he smiled. "You sure are enjoying your ice cream. and closing your eyes like that."

I smacked him in the arm, "Shutup hyung."

He cupped my face with his hand and said,"Y'know that final question in the interview, would you really?"

I shrugged his hand away and continued to my ice cream. I felt my face getting warm and I took a big bite out of my ice cream to think that it'll help get rid of the warmth. 'Dang it, why do I have a pale face' I thought in my head.

Then Daehyun snatched my ice cream away and kissed it. "Indirect kiss~" 

Oh hell no, I said to myself and went over to the nearest trash and dropped the top part of the ice cream where he kissed it. Daehyun looked hurt when I walked back to the table. "Junhong, das mean~ Here let me give you another indirect kiss," he joked.

"Mr. Kang! We're done let's go." I called to our manager and got up, leaving a disappointed Daehyun behind.


Haha I put Song Joongki as the host in here xD Idk he just feels like he could be a good host to me.

Aw man I really wanted to Zelo to return Dae's indirect kiss hohoho

Btw thank you my 4 subscribers! ♥ I'll still keep writing even if i don't have much OTL