The Unique Squad Coming to Hollister + A Surprise

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

          “You guys,” Daehyun turned around to face 4 eager faces. “I don’t think tagging along with me to go to Junhong’s workplace is a good idea.”

Himchan, who was dressed in full pink from head to toe, patted Daehyun’s shoulder. “It’s fine!”

Daehyun eyed the other members who were in different costumes. Yongguk had on a red hat and mustache (Mario?), Jongup was wearing a lab coat and glasses (A mad scientist?), Youngjae sported on a blonde lady wig with a fake mole (Lady Monroe?), and finally…Himchan looking like Barbie. He rolled his eyes and sarcastically said,”Yeah sure, no one would even bother to stare at you guys because you’re such ninjas.”

“In-cog-nito! ~” Himchan raised his arms in the air glamorously. He looked back at his unique squad. “Let us go to the maknae! Daehyun, lead us the way please!”

The others cheered and Daehyun sighed. He gave in; it was no use since they would’ve followed him eventually. They all crammed in a small taxi, Daehyun riding shotgun and the others happily squished in the back. The old taxi driver rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t seeing things as he drove.

After 10 tiring minutes, they hopped off the taxi. “Wowww, I haven’t been here for a while!” Yongguk stretched his arms.

“Hyungs, could we stop by Game World after?” Jongup asked with a hopeful face.

Youngjae agreed, “Yeah! There’s a cool new game out called Bunny Apocalypse.”

“Whoa, wait what?” Daehyun raised his eyebrow as they started walking across the street. “So it’s like saying our fans took over the world?”

“Oh…I haven’t thought about that, but isn’t that our dream, having worldwide fans?”

“Yes, but not in the way that they kill everyone,” Daehyun laughed.

“El oh el!” Jongup commented loudly.

They all paused what they were doing except for Jongup who was clueless. “Dude,” Yongguk said. “Not cool.”

“Huh?”

“Oh, sweetie,” Himchan shook his head like a disappointed mother. “I need to teach you to not mix texting with real life.”

Jongup slowly dropped his gaze to the floor. “But…it’s funny…”

“Sorry Jongup, nice try,” Daehyun sympathetically patted his head.

Soon enough, they were standing in front of Hollister. Daehyun could see that more people were in there because of the 50% off sale sign hanging in front of the store.

“Ok everybody!” Himchan clapped his hands together. “Let’s split up and we’ll meet here until I’m bored, ok?!”

The rest nodded while Daehyun rolled his eyes. He searched around for his boyfriend. He had decided to come back because well, he was bored. Plus he didn’t have a good feeling about his manager that looked like him, Kangjun. In the distance he could see Junhong organizing a pile of clothes. He took a step forward until he was blocked by a few girls. They were jittering and holding up their notebooks to him. He knew what they wanted.

“Daehyun oppa! Can we have your autograph?”

Being the gentleman he was, he kindly signed all of theirs and they left.

THUD!

“Hey! Someone call the security, that woman’s freaky!” Daehyun saw Youngjae running but stopped when he heard what the teenager said about him.

“Excuse me?!” Youngjae glared at the boy.

“You’re freaky! What is with that fly on your cheek, lady?” He pointed at Youngjae’s fake mole and Youngjae scoffed.

“You sir are a preposterous nonintuitive ignoramus and a narcissistic soul-destroying unspeakably offensive barbarian!!!” Youngjae stomped off, leaving the boy wide eyed.

At the women’s section, Daehyun saw Himchan fighting over a shirt with a girl. At the perfume table, Yongguk was spraying on different kinds of cologne on his hand and coughed every time he smelled it. He didn’t know where Youngjae went after his highly intelligent insult to the boy, but he probably went to the video game store. Last but not least, Jongup was questioning if ‘el oh el’ was funny to say in real life while the guy behind the register gave him a weirded out look.

“Daehyun?” He turned away from watching the others on what they were doing and came face to face with Kangjun who was holding a file.

“Oh hello Kangjun,” Daehyun forced a smile.

“What brings you here again?”

He laughed nervously, “Well my friends wanted to check out this store.”

Kangjun nodded but he knew he doubted him. “Oh ok. Do you want to have some coffee in my office?”

Daehyun slowly nodded and followed Kangjun. He saw Junhong waving cutely at him as he passed by him and sent him a flying kiss. The taller catched it and fake gagged. Daehyun gave one last smile at him before he entered the room in the back.

“Please have a seat,” Kangjun said as he poured out warm coffee from his machine into two cups.

Daehyun seated himself and thought about what he should say to him. ‘It’s the perfect time to tell him to back off from Junhong but…he might notice my discomfort about him and he’ll get even closer to him oh no! Ok, ok, I’ll just go with the flow,’ he mentally told himself as Kangjun sat in front of him.

“So,” the young manager sipped his coffee. “I’ve been meaning to ask you something, Daehyun.”

The brunette wiped off his coffee cream mustache on the top of his lip. “Yes, Kangjun?”

Kangjun took his time enjoying his beverage while Daehyun fidgeted. ‘Is he going to say something about Junhongie?’

 Kangjun softly cleared his throat and asked, “Do you want to work here as a model?”

 ‘WHAT?’ Daehyun dropped his cup.

 


LOL omg them in costumes *o* note to self: don't bring b.a.p to stores especially himchan and youngjae hehe

Wow why did Kangjun invite him to work there? Why is he asking him but not junhong who he likes? WHY IS HE----the world may never know jk :DD

I already have a plan hurhurhur O_o