True Feelings of a Confused Maknae

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Daehyun's lips on mine. It was tender and tasted like potato chips. He widened his eyes when I suddenly touched his lips with mine. I did the same as him a few seconds later and pushed him a little too hard.

"Tch ouchh," he murmured. He fell on his and was on the floor.

"UM! GOODNIGHT!"  I slided way to the other side of the bed away from him and pretended to snore. 

He didn't say anything.  I heard him close the door as he went out of the room, leaving me half drunk and red.

-------------------------------------------------

I stared at myself in the mirror long and hard. My face was puffed up like a marshmallow and my oily hair stuck to my forehead. I scrunched my face up as I smelled myself. I reeked of soju.  I mutlitasked by brushing my teeth while I took a shower. The warm water soothed my aching headache and I took my time putting on a simple hoodie and basketball shorts. There were pills and a glass of water on the nightstand and I chugged it down quickly. 

"Oh my god! I've missed you so much oppa!" a girl's voice squealed.

I walked to the livingroom and there was a girl hugging Daehyun. He greeted me and the girl turned around to look at me. She had short brown curls and hazel eyes with a petite body. She reminded me of a cute doll. I could feel myself frowning at the sight of Daehyun's arms still wrapped around her.

"Hello! I'm Daehyun's---" I rushed to the bathroom before she could introduce herself. I bent down in front of the toilet and threw up. 

"Ughhh," I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth thoroughly with mouthwash. I finally got rid of the acid feeling. 

Meanwhile in the livingroom, the cheerful girl pouted. "Huh. Anyways let's go out to eat!" 

"Now? Yoojung, I can't, I have to take care of Junhong," Daehyun said.

"Please? Take him too, I'll treat you guys." Yoojung insisted. She kept tugging on his arm and he finally gave in. 

"Maknae! Do you want to eat with us?" Daehyun asked when I walked back to them. 

"What? Oh...sure," I couldn't say no to his eager face. I blushed. I was still feeling a bit queasy but whatever.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I'll have two large ramen with spicy kimchi please."

I gaped at the girl sitting across from me who ordered a big order for herself with a confident smile. The waiter looked surprised but shrugged and wrote her order down anyway.  Daehyun said, "The same as her, but only one for me. What about you Junhong?"

"Just a glass of water." The waiter nodded and left. 

"Wow Yoojung, you're starting to eat a lot now like me," Daehyun commented.

She smacked his arm softly and said, "Be quiet, you~"

"Hey, is that any way to speak to your oppa?" he teased and she rolled her eyes and giggled.

I felt like an idiot sitting here. Thankfully the waiter returned with our orders. I didn't even want to drink or eat to be honest. 

Later I excused myself and went home alone. They're better without me, I sadly said to myself. I sat on the bed and remembered me kissing Daehyun. Ugh what to do, what to do. I facepalmed myself and squeezed my eyes shut. I was hurting everywhere, my head and hurt pounding.

"Hey bro," Jongup said. He was standing in the doorway spinning a basketball. "You up for bball with me?"

Basketball was one of my favorite sports, it always cheered me up. I gave him an appreciative smile. "Yeah."

We reached the neighborhood's park in no time. The basketball courts were near the playground and I was glad that not much kids weren't there because eventually one of them will ask to play with us. But today, I just wanted a one on one with Jongup.

"So how are you and him?" Jongup questioned. I stood in silence and he nodded. "Ok then. Well I can let you win if you want!"

I smirked. "No thanks, don't go easy on me hyung." Jongup laughed and I felt that my mood lifted up.

In the middle of our game, I spotted Daehyun at the corner of my eye. "Hey hyung I'll be right back." I said and quickly followed Daehyun.

He was at the other side of the playground. I made sure I hid behind an oak tree so he wouldn't see me. He went up to Yoojung and handed her ice cream and they sat on a bench. 

"Oh right!" Yoojung said. She brought out a cool bracelet from her purse. "I got it for you~"

He beamed and hugged her. "Wahh thank you! You're the best!"

Yoojung nodded and whispered something in his ear I couldn't understand. He glanced at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. They both laughed. The feeling I was experiencing was like being stabbed in the guts. My eyes started to get watery and I ran away.

~ (Daehyun's POV)

"Two vanilla swirl cones please," I said to the ice cream guy. While he made the desserts I looked around, enjoying the scenery. It was a nice, cool day. 

The ice cream guy handed me two cones and I thanked him. I tried to walk as fast as I could to Yoojung before she lost her patience. 

"Mm thanks," she replied and the top of the ice cream. After a few minutes of eating, she said, "Oh right! I got it for you~" She showed me the electric blue bracelet in her hand and I took it happily. The bracelet was for Zelo. I personally told Yoojung to put a Z in there. 

"Wahh thank you! You're the best!" I hugged her and she whispered, "Good luck with him! He's a total cutie!"

I nodded and I kissed her on the forehead. We both laughed and I couldn't wait to give it to him.

"I gotta go now oppa! My mom wants me to wash the dishes today darn. It was nice seeing you again!" she hugged me and I smiled.

"Yeah it was good seeing you. Bye cuz~"

--------------------------------------------------

I told Jongup that I was going home early and he had said ok after he saw my sad face. I didn't greet back Yongguk who was on the couch and went into my room and slammed the door. I breathed heavily and felt my forehead. I barely noticed that I haven't eaten all day. I apologized to Yongguk about my rudeness and he shook his head and said it was fine. I opened the fridge and got a piece of leftover cupcake and some strawberry milk. As if on cue, the person I dreaded most seeing came in. 

"Hey Jun---" Daehyun said but I dashed to our room. He raised his brow and followed me.

"What's the matter?" he asked. 

I ignored him and continued to eat my cupcake. He bit his bottom lip and said, "Are you mad at me?"

"Yes." I replied harshly.

"Did I do something maknae? Please tell me," he looked really worried but I didn't care now.

"Just...go with your girfriend hyung."

"What? Girlfriend? Do you mean Yoojung?" 

I tensed and went out to throw my trash away in the kitchen. Daehyun followed me and I went to the backyard.

"Stop following me around!" I yelled. It was a good thing I went out here or else the others would hear.

He had on a disappointed face for a second and then he smiled. "Let's talk." 

"No I don't want to."

"This isn't going to get resolved if you keep pushing me away."

"I don't want to!" I raised my voice. 

"Ok then..." he was about to step foot back in the house when something inside of me made me hold onto his wrist. I didn't want him to go. "Wait," I whispered.

His face softened and he turned to listen to me. I opened my mouth, then closed it and finally said, "I like you."


11 subscribers yay! Thank you all :D love the comments too

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't that much funny/crack but i promise the next one it'll be full of fluff and laughter ;D

ooh whatcha guys whisperin bout HMM O_o ^