Drunk Zelo

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I couldn't sleep at all last night. It was hard to ever since Daehyun hugged me. It wasn't a normal hug between a hyung and a dongsaeng, it felt really different. My mind flashbacked to the scene a few days ago and I wondered why I didn't push him away. Was it because I actually...liked it? Oh no no no!

Much to Daehyun's fault, I didn't concentrate at school. Jongup, who usually daydreams, even noticed too. Now we were walking together to the dorm while in silence.

"Everything ok? You seem a lil distracted." Jongup said.

I looked up from the floor and was about to deny what he said when I saw his completely worried face. I didn't know why but I decided to tell him what happened, so I spilled the beans. "Well something happened..."

"What? Did you throw something at Himchan? Ohh you're in big trouble Junhong," he tsked.

"Noo I didn't! I just...do you remember the day when I told you that I got chased by a crazy fangirl?" I looked over at him and he nodded for me to go on. "After what happened Daehyun saved me and...he hugged me."

Jongup had on a funny face like he was about to laugh. "What's wrong about hugging?"

"Arghh I can't explain but it made me feel weird!" I groaned.

"I think I know what you mean."

"You do?"

"You're in love with him probably." Jongup simply said.

"I-No..I don't know hyung GOSH!!!" I felt like pulling my hair out. A businessman walked past by and glared at us.

Jongup patted my back. We were standing in the same front porch where Daehyun hugged me. I could feel myself blushing. "I won't tell anyone so chill out." 

I couldn't muster a word since I was so frustrated. We both walked in and was met with bottles of soju on the coffee table in the livingroom. There was Himchan in the kitchen slicing some food and Yongguk plugging in speakers to the T.V.

"We're home?" Jongup said with a puzzled look.

Himchan glanced up from what he was making and smiled widely. "Hello guys! Welcome home~"

"Hyung are we having a party?" I asked.

Just then Youngjae and Daehyun brought in family-sized bag of chips. Himchan nodded and held a big bowl of sliced fruit. He carried it to the table and I saw that he included one of my most favorite foods in the world, cherry tomatoes. 

"Let the party begin!!!" Himchan exclaimed and made a signal for Yongguk to start the music. 'I Don't Care' by 2ne1 came on and Himchan started dancing. 

"Umm I'm going to my room." I said and took off my sneakers. 

"Aww why?!" Himchan pouted. I gave him an 'Im tired' look and he understood. 

I walked to the room and slumped my backpack beside the closet. I ped my backpack and pulled out my dog-eared notebook. I scanned the history assignment that I had to finish and was glad because I needed to do something to get my mind off from Daehyun and his hug. I sat myself down in the corner at the table and began writing.

It turns out that I slept with my head resting on my textbook right after I finished the worksheet. I yawned and wiped the drool on my chin. I accidentally knocked my phone off the table and I picked it up. 10 new messages? I unlocked the screen and saw it was all from Daehyun. I had mixed emotions going on. My finger was hovering over his first message and finally after a mental fight with myself in my mind I clicked on it.

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Hey Junhong!

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Are you alright?

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Tired? Hungry?

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Please dun be mad at meeh TT _ TT

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Do you want anything? I can bring you some chips! :D

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Need help on homework?! I can try to help you ^^

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Come out here~ It's no fun without you 

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

Himchan says hi! 

~

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

I know your mad at me maknae huhuhuh :'(

And finally the last one.

To: ztheskateboarder

From: hungryhungrydae

I miss you princess

I slapped my cheeks, they were getting so warm. I admitted that Daehyun being worried about me made me crack a smile. I texted him back.

To: hungryhungrydae

From: ztheskateboarder

Sorry I was doing homework and I fell asleep ^^* 

Being so happy of Daehyun's messages I completely forgot about the hug and joined the others out in the livingroom. Jongup wasn't there and Youngjae was bored and was playing games on his phone. Himchan and Yongguk were singing and holding up their soju bottles, them being slightly drunk. Daehyun was gobbling a bag of chips and stopped eating when he spotted me. 

"Heyyy you finally decided to join us! Hurray!!!" Himchan slowly swayed and raised his arms in the air.

"Zelooo come to yo master~~~" Yongguk said and accidentally smacked a nearby Youngjae in the face. 

Daehyun mouthed the word 'Hey' and I went down to sit next to him. 

"Ze-loooo or Jun-hoonngg want a DRINKEE?" Himchan offered me his bottle. I shook my head.

"He's underaged hyung," Daehyun said and popped a chip in his mouth.

"WHO CARE BOY, JUST A LITTLE SIP!" Himchan persuaded. Yongguk burped beside him and Himchan playfully smacked him in the arm. Yongguk swatted him back which made Himchan almost lose his balance.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" the drunk duo chanted. 

They were getting louder and Youngjae went to his and Jongup's room. When I saw that Yongguk was about to throw a pillow at the lamp, I stood up and said, "FINE!" 

Himchan quickly offered his bottle again and I slowly took it in my hand. The bottle felt cold and I could smell the bitterness in it. I looked at Daehyun and he just shrugged. Finally I started to drink a little until Himchan farted loudly and I jumped, making the rest of the alcohol slip down my esophagus and into my stomach.

"Oh gosh, you drank too much," Daehyun said and confiscated the bottle away from me.

I suddenly felt lighter.  Everything turned upside down and I hiccuped. My body didn't have any control so I leaned on Daehyun. 

"Baby Zelo's drunk already?! HEHEH~" Himchan clapped his hands like a seal. Daehyun shot him a glare and he shutted up.

"Let's get you to your room," Daehyun said and carried me on his back.

I could hear myself hiccuping more as he laid me down on the bed. He made sure my head was on fluffed pillows and looked at me. "I'll be right back."

"O -hiccup- kay." I wanted to take off my shirt and I tried to get up when Daehyun came back with a glass of water and pills and laid me back down. It was starting to get cold suddenly and I meant to tell him to get me my socks when it came out like, "Pweas gim e ."

Daehyun chuckled and got my socks from the closet and put it on for me. "Better?"

"Mmmm..." 

"When you wake up you're going to have a hangover so drink lots of water and take these pills, ok?" he said. 

I didn't answer but he took that as a yes. With my blurred vision I saw that he was about to leave and I whimpered like a puppy. He turned around and stood beside me, his face bent down close to mine. "Yes, Junhong?" His smile blinded me and I squinted a bit.

I felt reality slipping through my fingers and started to become sleepy when I put my head up and kissed him.


-doesn't say anything because wants to know what your guys' reactions are to the KISS OMFG ok- :3

8 subbies I love you ♥