Deal!

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Junhong was aware that the guy sitting across of him had something on his mind. Daehyun barely touched his food and wasn’t looking at him in the eye. Junhong prodded his boyfriend’s foot under the restaurant’s table to get his attention. He only met his gaze for a second, smiled, and went back to pick at his food.

“Daehyun~” Junhong stuck out his bottom lip. “What’s wrong?”

The older wished he could tell the maknae what was on his mind. He couldn’t bring himself to say that his manager offered him a job to be a model at his shop. The job offer was so sudden and he needed time to think. ‘I want Junhong to know but at the same time I don’t. He already knows that I’m uncomfortable with Kangjun and if I work at the same place as him he might think that I’m overprotective…’

“Daehyun?”

That cute voice he adored. He didn’t want that voice to turn into a sad tone, so he quickly glanced at his boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek in the process. Junhong’s face lit up and he laughed, continuing to chew on his cherry tomato.

His tall boyfriend excused himself to go to the restroom and Daehyun let out a small sigh. He was starting to feel guilty for no reason. Maybe it was because he didn’t at least told him about what happened. He should’ve.

 His phone vibrated from his pocket. He took it out, unlocked his phone and nearly fell backwards on his chair when he saw what was on the screen. Himchan had sent him a picture of him posing to spank Yongguk whose was . Daehyun was about to text back to him when another person sent him a text.

Now for this picture, he actually fell back on the chair and landed on his . He apologized to the annoyed people around him and cleared his throat. Someone had sent him a screenshot of the weird text messages that Junhong received weeks ago, the ones that a guy had mistaken him as his girlfriend. What was it doing here? Not letting Daehyun think more, the stranger had sent another text.

From: 00kj

To: hungryhungrydae

Work or else.

 

Just then, Junhong returned from the restroom and gave him a backhug. Daehyun’s instincts made him hide the phone back in his pocket. ‘What’s happening now?’ Daehyun groaned miserably in his mind.

~

Daehyun stared at the text and picture. It was the middle of the night. He could hear Junhong’s soft snores beside him. He felt the maknae call his name in his sleep and he turned his body to the left to face Junhong. His eyes trailed around his body; his slender tall frame, his hair smushing against the pillow, and his peaceful-looking face in deep sleep. Daehyun felt himself falling in love with the young boy next to him even more. Junhong looked so angelic and innocent. Daehyun gulped and decided he would accept the job offer if his boyfriend wouldn’t be in harm. It was for Junhong.

~

“Kangjun, I will work here as a model but—“ Daehyun announced, but was cut off from Kangjun.

“But what, Daehyun?” Kangjun rested his chin on his hand. They were both sitting on the same spot of yesterday in his office.

“Don’t hurt my boyfriend.” The brunette tried not to snarl and instead gave him a fake smile.

Kangjun laughed and smacked his hand down on the desk, making his cup of coffee shake slightly. He rolled his eyes at Daehyun’s statement and said, “Deal.”

Daehyun sighed of relief. Luckily, Junhong was off today so he wouldn’t be suspicious as of why he was in the manager’s office. Again.

“I need to see you shirtless though.” Daehyun widened his eyes and Kangjun held up a hand and added, “Well, you are a model now.”

Daehyun was baffled. ‘Why do I need to show him?!’ he complained to himself but obeyed his instruction so he wouldn’t be angry and break the deal. Slowly, he ped his red hoodie. He saw Kangjun raising his eyebrow with a little smirk at his lips making Daehyun take off his shirt faster. He did not want to think that he was teasing him at all.

Kangjun blinked at the flat stomach in front of him. He thought Daehyun was the type to work out. But he was proven wrong as he saw the other’s abs-less stomach. “No abs?”

“No,” said Daehyun with a flustered face. This wasn’t fair. He knew he didn’t have the best body out there but at least his stomach had no jelly rolls. Plus he didn’t want to show his bare skin to a stranger that he barely knew. “I’m working on it, gosh.”

“A model has to have a model body, you know,” the manager snorted.

“My body is precious, ok?!” he crossed his arms and glared at the guy who was mocking him.

Kangjun laughed, waving his hand to signal him that he could put on his shirt again, which Daehyun quickly did. “Be here next week like today at 5 in the morning, you’ll have a photoshoot.”

“What?! Why so early?” Daehyun bit his lip. He was afraid to leave his adorable boyfriend at home with no one to give him a good morning kiss to.

His look-a-like shrugged and sipped his coffee. Daehyun sighed, this was not how he thought this would’ve turned out. Earlier, he had prepared a quick and straight forward speech he has ever made but was soon blown away by Kangjun’s command to take his shirt off. He sulked. ‘I must do this for my baby’s safety. Ok fighting!’

~

The young man entered his mansion. The maids and butlers greeted him but he heartlessly ignored them and went straight to his dad in his office.

“Dad,” he called out.

A middle aged man with glasses turned around to face his son, and his stern expression was replaced with a smile. “Hello, Kangjun.”

“ Dad, I’ve found a boyfriend.”

Kangjun's dad narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you sure he's real? You better show me him."

"Oh yes, he's great. Just come stop by at the studio next week on the same day as today, Dad."

"I see. Well I'll be looking forward to." he went back to write on his paperwork spread around.

Kangjun left, stretching his arms casually as he passed a maid who was dusting a vase, and chuckled darkly as he went upstairs to his room.


Ohoho~ What is Kangjun up to? :O

I bet you guys are confused yet excited (?) LOLOL

Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting <3<3<3