Daehyun meets Daehyun?!

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

After his boyfriend closed the door of the room, Daehyun rushed to the bathroom to get ready and slipped on the nearest shirt he could grab from the closet. Just as he exited the dorm, Junhong turned around a corner. Daehyun whipped out his cool sunglasses from his shirt pocket and put them on. He was going to stalk...no, silently follow, Junhong to wherever he worked at. Daehyun recalled that he told him that he got a job at Myeongdong, but he didn't say in what place specifically. He spotted the tall blonde getting on the bus.

"Taxi! Over here!" Daehyun waved frantically at a nearby taxi. He hopped on the backseat and pointed to the bus in front of them. "Please take me to Myeongdong, and follow that bus!" 

"Right away---are you Daehyun from B.A.P?!" the middle aged driver turned around. 

"Uh yes, I'll give you my autograph but please follow that bus now!" Daehyun didn't mean to sound rude but he didn't want to lose track of his boyfriend.

The driver pulled out of the curb and eyed him in the rearview mirror. "I can't believe you're in my taxi! MY TAXI!"

Daehyun chuckled at the fanwomangirl and started tapping his foot nonstop. He remembered the deal he made yesterday with Youngjae: he'll do Youngjae's laundry for a month for him to not tell the others his whereabouts. It wasn't because he could be in trouble if he didn't tell them, instead it was because they would actually tag along, with actual binoculars and walkie talkies. Himchan. His crazy ideas.

"Daehyun, we're here!" the lady slowed the car to a stop. 

He paid the fare and handed (more like tossed) her the promised autograph on a random sticky note he found under the seat. 'Ok where's Junhongie?' he bit his lip as he looked around like a lost puppy. His hawk eye vision found the familiar figure going across a street. He felt accomplished when he successfully followed Junhong. The sugary scent of cinnamon pretzels wafted through the air into a hungry young man's nose. 

"Pretzels for sale! Freshly baked with goodness! Oh you, young sir, try one for free!" the man caught Daehyun's attention by waving a perfectly shaped pretzel in his face.

Oh. My. God. Free pretzel?! Free? Free? FREE.

"YES GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!" Daehyun snatched the pretzel away from the vendor's hand. The man rolled his eyes and muttered, "It's the word free that gets them."

Hungry Daehyun gobbled it all and sighed happily as he wiped the last crumbs off his mouth. He froze when he noticed what he had done. "Oh no no no, I lost him!" he dropped on the ground to his knees dramatically. He had always wanted to try to act out a typical kdrama scene, this being the perfect time to do. Several passerbys started to stare at him weirdly. He coughed, getting up and dusting the dirt off his pants. 

"Okay, let's think Daehyun. What does Junhong like? Skateboarding...cute animals...fashion. Yes, he would've found a job in a clothing store, it matches him! My baby welcoming customers with an adorable smile, or him stacking up clothes on high shelves with his y back, OR him tripping cutely..." he felt himself about to get a nosebleed and pinched himself. 

Almost half an hour later, he was about to give up and just ask him via text when he looked up at a big store in front of him. Hollister? Many people were coming in and out of the shop, endlessly talking and bragging about the clothes they had gotten or wanted. He saw a tall guy folding a pile of clothes as he peeked inside. 'Junhong?' he walked closer but unfortunately to Daehyun's dismay, the young boy left to go deeper into the store. 

Whistling as he pretended to look through clothes, he had followed the guy all the way back to the shop. He frowned when he saw him going to an unknown back room. Daehyun couldn't tell if the guy was his Junhong or not, the place was lit with only a few lights here and there. He hid into the left corner of the back room door where they no one could see him. The guy he stalked was definitely his baby maknae.

"How's everything going for you, Junhong?" Daehyun's eyes trailed to a guy who was sitting behind a desk. HE LOOKS LIKE ME, he gaped silently. 

"Ahh pretty good hyung," Junhong smiled. 

Daehyun watched their every move. 'How's he calling him hyung already?' 

"So did you need anything hyung?" 

"Oh yes." Kangjun pointed to a book resting on the top of the bookshelf. "I have something to show you. Mind handing me that book?"

Junhong nodded and went to the bookshelf next to him. The bookshelf was tall, almost 7 ft making him tiptoe on his feet to try to reach the book. Kangjun got up to give him a hand when Junhong bonked his head on a shelf and fell back a little. Daehyun's lips pursed as he saw his look-a-like catching his boyfriend princess style. Junhong froze and stared up at Kangjun who slowly leaned his face into his----

"STOPPPppp...." Daehyun yanked the door open and realized that he just blew off his spy cover.

"D-daehyun?" Junhong gently pushed Kangjun's arms away from his waist. "What are you doing here?"

"I...um...well you see, Himchan wanted me to give you this..." Daehyun grabbed the first thing his hand got in contact in his backpack. He handed over his chibi drawing he drew of him and Junhong last night. 'Oh wait no! I was going to give that to him for his birthday..' 

Junhong smiled cutely earning a glad grin from Daehyun. In the back, Kangjun raised his eyebrow. "Excuse me, who are you?"

"Oh! Hello I'm Daehyun, Junhong's boyfriend," Daehyun laid his arm around the tall guy's shoulder. Junhong sheepishly blushed.

Kangjun had on a scary expression for a milisecond and then smiled. "I see. Nice to meet you, I'm Kangjun his... manager."

"Cool." he looked taken aback at Daehyun's simple comment but covered it up with a laugh. 

"I'm sorry but do you mind if I speak to Junhong for a bit?"

Daehyun looked back and forth at the two curiously and left the room. Junhong patiently waited for Kangjun to speak. The older finally said after a quiet few minutes, "Junhong, you've never told me that you had a boyfriend."

"Ah well, you never asked hyung haha," Junhong scratched the back of his head.

"But still."

"Huh?"

"What if I was interested in you?"

"What are you talking about hyung?"

Kangjun stared deeply into Junhong's eyes and then went back to sit behind his desk. "Nevermind."

Junhong was confused, and excused himself from the room to run into a bear hug from Daehyun. Kangjun narrowed his eyes at the couple. He thought long and hard on what to do.


nehehe what will kangjun do?

aww dae's so cute of stalking junhong x3

happy 4th of july everyone! cheers!