A New Friend

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"Come back here and sleep with me!" Daehyun pouted and sat up on bed.

Junhong wore on his best-looking clothes: a dark blue button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, an expensive pair of jeans and a watch on his wrist to make him look more sophisticated. His blonde hair with baby blue streaks was styled up and Daehyun almost fell off the bed when he saw his dressed up boyfriend.

"Junhongie, baby, where are you going?" 

"I need a job so I can get some money," he replied and happily added, "For us!"

Daehyun leapt on the tall boy and nuzzled his neck. "That's so sweet of you. Just make sure you won't attract any other guys..."

With a goodbye kiss and hug, Junhong went outside. He got on the nearest bus to Myeongdong, the top fashion district in Seoul. His motive was to find a job that he would work part-time and still have a decent amount of money. 

'I'm young and not bad-looking, maybe I can find a job easily,' he thought as he boarded off the bus.

As Junhong strolled around, he didn't notice some girls glancing at him until a big horde of fangirls (with a few fanboys) were yelling their hearts out at him. He groaned and ran away. One of them almost ripped his shirt until he turned around a couple of corners and they lost him. He wiped his sweat off his forehead and was too worned out that he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!!!" Junhong offered his hand to the guy on the ground and froze. 'Woah, he looks like Daehyun!'

The handsome young man shook his head and took his hand. "No it's my fault, I'm sorry. I was in a rush to work and I wasn't paying attention."

"No, it's my fault too," insisted Junhong. 

The other grinned. "Well ok, apology accepted then. I'm Kangjun."

"Junhong, or Zelo." they shook hands and awkwardness filled the air. 

"It was nice meeting you, Junhong or Zelo," Kangjun joked. Junhong laughed and the Daehyun look-a-like started to walk away until he said, "Wait, Kangjun."

Kangjun turned around. "Yeah?"

Junhong wanted to ask him where did he work and if they were hiring. It was because he was desperate, he had thought he would've found a job already but judging the time he wouldn't find one today. He felt like an idiot, he couldn't ask him so randomly. As if Kangjun read his mind he said,"Hey...Junhong, do you need a job?"

He nodded quickly and Kangjun chuckled. "I work at Hollister and we're hiring. You up for it?"

"Ok!" 

Kangjun led him across the street to a huge shop with Hollister spread across of it. Luckily only a few people were inside since it was still morning. Junhong gaped at the nice clothes as he walked pass by them. He smelled fresh cologne on the men's section. The entire store was dim lited, with booming music of different songs. He sort of liked Hollister, it looked like it had many clothes he would wear everyday. 

"This way," Kangjun said, and they walked into a room which looked like an office. 

Junhong looked around, and his eyes spotted 'Kangjun, Manager' on a silver board on the desk. "Oh you're the manager?!"

"Yep, I'm also the son of the owner of this shop!" Kangjun gave a hearty laugh. 

The younger one nervously laughed. 'Perfect, I bumped into the manager and the son of Hollister,' he smacked himself mentally.

Kangjun sat down on his chair behind his broad desk and motioned him to sit down also. He offered him coffee but Junhong declined, he just wanted to get straight to working.

"So, tell me about yourself, Junhong." Kangjun leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. 

"Huh? Oh, ok...I'm 17, I'm the maknae and rapper of a group called B.A.P and...I need a job?" Junhong looked at Kangjun with puppy eyes making the manager laugh hard.

"Ok you're hired!" said Kangjun and he snapped his fingers.

"Thanks! Thank you manager!" Junhong cheerfully bowed. 

Kangjun leaned over his desk to give a big smile to Junhong. "Heey, you can call me hyung instead."

"Ok! When do I start working hyung?" 

"Hmm next year!" Kangjun saw Junhong's sad face and patted his shoulder. "I'm kidding, kiddo. You can start tomorrow at 10 and finish at 2."

Junhong let out a sigh of relief. "Alright, thank you again hyung."

"No problem~"

Junhong stood up and bowed again, making Kangjun laugh at his cuteness. He smiled at his new boss and left the room. Kangjun sat there for a while, smiling. 

'Junhong is really cute...should I make him be my boyfriend?' he thought.


Ooh a new guy has appeared uh ohsss :O

Btw Kangjun in here is from C-Clown, he really does look like Daehyun omg here are some pics of him:

  doesn't he look like Dae, am I right?! o_o THE EYES

main image credits to kuro-rabbit on devianart! <3