The Unique Squad's Comeback

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

      “NO!”

Himchan put his hands on his hips and shook his head.

“But hyuung, you have to because you ate the last slice of cheesecake,” Daehyun scrunched up his nose at the horrible thought of it.

Kangjun who was standing beside him, laughed timidly. “It’s ok, Daehyun. He doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to.”

Daehyun ignored him and grabbed hold of Himchan’s hands. The older looked at him weirdly. “Himchan hyung. Please do me a favor just this once.”

“Yonggukkie is my gummy bear,” Himchan turned around to face his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch. “Right?”

“Oh…sure?” Yongguk scratched his cheek confusedly.

Youngjae, who was leaning at the kitchen counter, tried to hide his laugh while eating a banana. Himchan shot a glare at him and the banana eater’s mouth shutted. Daehyun heaved a sigh and finally said,”Ok hyung…Kangjun, I’m sorry…let me walk you out.”

The brunette secretly laughed as he catched a glimpse of Himchan’s guilty face. The sassy blonde groaned loudly. “ALRIGHT!!!”

Daehyun and Kangjun high-fived each other but Himchan ended their enthusiasm. “The others are coming too though.”

Yongguk looked up from his laptop, “Us?” he asked with a bewildered expression.

“Of course, the more the merrier!”

“Ahh, you mean we have to dress up like last time?” Youngjae questioned as he bit into another banana.

Himchan nodded proudly. Daehyun looked taken aback while Kangjun was puzzled. “Dress up?”

 “THE UNIQUE SQUAD REUNITE!” Himchan faces no one as he brings two fingers up in the air. “MISSION TWO!”


Everyone widened their eyes as they saw the unusual, weird and bright group of people strutting down the sidewalk.

“Oh my god, I think my mole’s falling off,” Youngjae screeched while holding his cheek.

The Unique Squad of five (including the new addition of the maknae being Luigi) was standing in front of a fancy restaurant. Inside at the corner, Daehyun, Kangjun and his father were sitting at the table. Himchan checked his phone for Daehyun’s signal for them to go in. He admitted he was a bit excited to “ruin” their “date”.

“Even though the date isn’t real, I don’t like seeing them together,” Junhong pouted.

“Shh my darling,” Himchan covered the tall blonde’s mouth with his hand and re-checked his phone.

There it was.

From: hungryhungrydae

To: banghimchan~

Ok! Ready!

Himchan straightened his pink sweatshirt and said, “Guys! The chicken is in the house, the chicken is in the house!”

Four blank stares looked at the frantic Himchan Barbie in front of them. “What?” Jongup asked

“Let’s go, hurry!” Himchan motioned them to go in while he sneaked into the backdoor of the restaurant.

Fortunately, it wasn’t locked so he slipped in easily. A waiter came up to him and was about to kick him out when Himchan knocked him out with his man purse and dragged him into the storage closet.

Meanwhile in the front, Junhong and Yongguk were hiding behind a menu at the nearest table they could find near the fake couple. “Hey maknae, bend your head a lil more down, you’re too tall they might see you,” Yongguk whispered.

“Ok, ok,” Junhong brought his head down an inch.

At the table, Daehyun tried to not to laugh. It was so obvious that his Junhongie was there with his creamy blonde hair and awkward hunch. ‘Huh is that Yongguk?’ he tried to tilt his head to get a better look but Kangjun tapped on his foot under the table.

“Daehyun?” he saw Mr. Kang leaning forward for an answer.

“Uh yes?”

Kangjun’s father chuckled, “I said how long have you been with my son?”

“Ah! We’ve met a few days ago, sir,” Daehyun quickly responded.

The kind man nodded and went back to his meal. Kangjun gave him a thumbs up when the he wasn’t looking and Daehyun grinned. He spotted a “waiter” walking towards their table and he prepared himself for the plan.

Himchan, in the waiter costume which he thought he looked charming in, was holding a glass pitcher of water when he purposely slipped. There was a big splash and all of the liquid was spilled onto Daehyun’s shirt. The two Kangs widened their eyes in shock.

“Oh! I’m sorry, sir, I’m sorry~” Himchan bent down to pat Daehyun’s shirt but the brunette smacked his hand away.

“It’s fine,” he said angrily. Inside he was bursting out loud of laughter, but he maintained his composure.

"Alright, sorry again sir," Himchan's shoulders shook as he walked away.

"Daehyun---" Mr. Kang said but was soon interrupted by a mad scientist and Lady Monroe that came up to their table.

"DAE! BABAY!" Youngjae playfully smacked his arm and giggled deeply.

Kangjun almost choked on his water while Mr. Kang stared of confusionment. "Excuse me, who are you guys?"

Youngjae tossed his platinum blonde wig over his shoulder like a diva and replied,"I am his fiance!"

"And I'm his father, ehem," Jongup faked a cough as he adjusted his spectacles.

Mr. Kang looked back and forth at everyone who was at the table, his mouth hanging open. He landed his eyes on Daehyun and said,"What's going on?"

"I'll tell you what's going on big boy," Youngjae puckered up his red lips. "Our engagement party is in a week and I need my Dae Babay!"

"Yes...yes what she said," added Jongup lazily.

Daehyun pretended to protest but Youngjae held up a finger. "No buts, hon." He turned to Jongup and said,"Come on, Dad."

Youngjae sasahayed out of the door and Jongup pulled Daehyun up by the arm. "Let's go son. You know how Youngjee is, it's best to not make her mad."

The two walked out leaving the father and son bewildered yet amused. Mr. Kang turned to his son but Kangjun shook his head, "It's ok, Dad. I rushed into our relationship."

"I warned you, Kangjun...perhaps if you'd like you want to pick out your new date this time?" Mr. Kang put down his fork and glanced at his son with caring eyes.

Kangjun smiled brightly. "Yes!"

He had to thank Daehyun and the others later. 


Woot! Mission 2 accomplished!!! LOL

Ahh how I love the Unique Squad, they're so...unique :3

Subscribe or comment~ if you don't...

 

  IM JUST KIDDING xD