Water Balloon Fight

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Everyone was in the livingroom sweating uncontrollably. It was a bizarre hot day. Occasionally Himchan would complain about his frizzy hair from the heat. I was munching on an icecube to keep my mouth hydrated. 

"It's so HOT!" Himchan yelled to no one in particular. 

"Yes it is Captain Obvious," Youngjae muttered. Himchan was too tired to make a comeback reply. Yongguk just rolled his eyes.

Jongup suddenly stood up which made all of us look at him. "Hey guys we should have a water balloon fight," he said.

"Ooh sounds good," Daehyun agreed and all of us murmured in agreement.

"That's a good idea Jongup. How did you come up with it?" Yongguk said. 

Jongup blinked. "Um...I think when I was in the bathroom...or somewhere... I don't know..?" He was starting to be in his lost world and scratched his head.

"Ok then, off we go to the backyard!" said Himchan happily who put his arms up like a superhero. Yongguk shuffled after him and Youngjae and Jongup followed.

It was only Daehyun and I now. We were both sitting on the same couch. I slowly scooted a few inches away from him. I still remembered yesterday night what happened between us. 

"Shall we go?" he said with a hint of creepiness in his voice.

I nodded and walked fast out of there before he could say anything else. Outside, Himchan was wearing a pink Superman cape and leaning his back on Yongguk while our leader was filling colorful balloons with water with the help of Youngjae and Jongup. They were surrounding a tub with water. I noticed all of them were wearing pink capes like Himchan's except for Jongup who wore a blue one. Himchan got off from Yongguk's back and pointed towards a table with blue capes. "Oh good! You guys are here, wear those capes. We're gonna split up in two teams of blue and pink." then he turned around and said,"Youngjae, Jongup, stop squishing the balloons, you'll pop them!"

"I guess we're in Team Blue," Daehyun appeared next to me. He smiled and strolled to the table and started wearing a blue cape. He returned with the remaining blue cape and then began tying it for me around my neck. His hands slightly brushing my skin made me shiver.

"Mmkay guys! Let's start~" Himchan shouted. Jongup got half of the water balloons and put it in another tub and carried it to our side. 

Daehyun bent down and grabbed a big water balloon. I watched him as he almost hit Himchan in the .

"YAH! DAEHYUN HOW DARE YOU!" Himchan yelled and stole a balloon that Youngjae held. He threw it clumsily and the balloon awkwardly rolled on the ground and popped.

There was some mud on Daehyun's arm and I carefully rubbed it off. He thanked me and I shyly looked down. I ran to the side and got a medium-sized balloon. Hmm maybe I can hit Youngjae. No..he's too smart. Yongguk had strong muscles that could throw powerfully. Himchan was too occupied getting revenge on Daehyun and Jongup was just running around. I threw it at Daehyun. I saw him slowly turning around to look at me. There was silence.

"MAKNAE!!!~" he tackled me and lifted me bridal style. I didn't know how he managed to carry my height. I tried to escape his clutch but he continuosly ran around carrying me. "Everyone, Junhong belongs to me! No one touches him!"

"What are you guys?! Newlyweds? Junhong you're cheating!" Himchan pouted. A ninja Yongguk towered over him with the largest water balloon I've ever seen and popped it, spilling all of the water on poor Himchan's hair

"W-WHY, TRAITOR," Himchan was about to throw back a balloon at Yongguk but he slipped on the wet grass. "OH MY GOD!" 

Daehyun putted me back down and threw a balloon at poor Himchan. I couldn't help to laugh and join him and now all of us were targeting Himchan who was practically sobbing.

"I HATE YOU GUYS!" Himchan cried.


I love water balloon fights lolol

Aww Zelo's so caring to Daehyun >~< (referring to the main image hehe)

Also thanks to my subscribers & commenters for making me happy  :D

Chapter 3 here I go~