Weird Texts...

Daelo Crackfic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Junhong and Daehyun were peacefully asleep in each other's arms, the two being lovey dovey. Junhong enhaled his boyfriend's scent; it smelled like clean laundry, cake and half worn cologne. Daehyun let out a small laugh, but the younger was pretty sure he was just dreaming about food. 

There was a loud whistle from Junhong's phone, letting him know that he just received a text. Junhong slowly broke the embrace from Daehyun and unlocked his phone.

 

From: unknown

To: ztheskateboarder

What are you doing right now baby?

 

Junhong squinted and rubbed his eyes. He stared at the random text for a few minutes and decided not to respond. 'It must be a fan who somehow got my number...' he reminded himself to change his number later.

"Babeeeeeeeee~" 

Junhong jumped and turned around to face Daehyun who kissed him on the nose. The maknae blushed while the other narrowed his eyes."Who were you texting Junhongie?"

Junhong laughed at his funny suspicious look and shook his head. "No one, the phone company just messaged me that there's a new sale," he lied. Truthfully he didn't want to bother him about it, it could've been someone who had the wrong number. 

"Ok hon, go get ready first, I'll be downstairs making us breakfast." Daehyun gave him another kiss, this time on the corner of his lips.

Junhong felt himself smiling throughout all the time he had gotten ready. 'What should I wear? What if I wear something that Daehyun thinks is ugly? Oh gosh I sound like a girl now hah' he thought as he searched through the closet.

"Oh yeah!" Junhong almost had a heart attack when Daehyun popped out of nowhere. He threw at him a pink T-shirt with Patrick Star on it.

"Wear it!" Daehyun pointed to the yellow shirt he was wearing. Junhong saw the familiar yellow sponge on it and grinned. "Couple shirts yeahh~"

The brunette disappeared just as he got another text.

From: unknown

To: ztheskateboarder

I miss you baby. 

 

Junhong freaked out and quickly wore the pink shirt and trampled downstairs. He instantly was met with the sweet aroma of blueberry pancakes with eggs and ham. He walked closer to the dining table and almost drooled when he saw the food. Daehyun motioned him to sit down with him and he accepted the offer.

"Eat up princess," Daehyun said while chewing on a piece of pancake.

Junhong dug in the breakfast and mmm'ed. "Thanks, it's really good." He stabbed a cube slice of ham with his fork and looked at it. "Wait isn't this---"

"Haha yeah, Himchan bought it from the store," Daehyun smirked.

"Won't he get mad?"

"Ehh nah. I'll just tell him it was for a good cause: breakfast for my lovely boyfriendd~"

Junhong kept his head down to hide his red face. Minutes later Daehyun offered to clean the dishes and Junhong's phone rang again. He froze and he was a little scared as he his phone to see what it was.

From: unknown

To: ztheskateboarder

Do you want to have some fun ?~

 

He almost choked on his glass of water.

"Everything ok?" Daehyun called out from the sink.

"Yeah..." Junhong coughed and hid his phone as Daehyun returned.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" he joked and pinched Junhong's cheeks.

Junhong was about to tell him about the weird texts when there was a scream and a bang. They both looked up in alarm; it sounded like it came from across the hall. The two hurriedly walked to Himchan and Yongguk's room.

"WHAT THE---AHAHA!!!" Himchan was clapping his hands in amazement. Yongguk and Himchan were sitting on their bed watching a movie. Himchan was the only one paying attention while Yongguk looked through a fashion magazine.

"Heyllo guys! Come on join us, I'm watching Harry Father!" excitedly said Himchan.

Yongguk corrected him, saying it was Harry Potter. Daehyun held Junhong's hand and they both sat on the huge bed. Himchan and Junhong were so immersed in the movie, Junhong didn't notice his phone whistled. Daehyun wanted to tell him but curiousity killed, and he opened the text.

From: unknown

To: ztheskateboarder

Drop over at my house, or I can come pick you up ;)

Anger filled Daehyun's face, and he clicked on the back button to see the other text messages. 'This creepy person better not text my baby again', he said to himself and decided to reply to the unknown stranger.

To: unknown

From: ztheskateboarder

This is the person you're texting's boyfriend. I believe you have the wrong number. Please don't contact this number again.

 

Daehyun waited for the person to message back. He smiled at his cute boyfriend yelling at the screen. The phone rang and he immediately checked it.

From: unknown

To: ztheskateboarder

OH! I'm very sorry, I thought this was my girlfriend's number. I'm sorry.

 

He felt proud of what he had done. 'Junhongie don't worry, I stopped the weirdo from texting you now~' he crawled over the bed and hugged his tall boyfriend. 


Uh oh I'm like running outta ideas on what to write since they're both together happily OTL 

Hmm maybe another guy should appear - imaginary beard-

LOL 

btw credits to tumblr for the main image~ whoever edited it has good skills!