Home Bound

The Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hello?” Anya answered her cellphone as it rang on the kitchen counter. She listened to the voice on the other end carefully as they introduced themselves. She had to concentrate in order to understand their words; English obviously wasn't their first language.

 

“Hello, this is a representative of JYP Entertainment. I am calling you about your application,” the voice told her.

 

Anya remained silent. It was the rejection call. She just knew it...

 

“Miss Weber?”

 

“Ah! Yes?” Anya snapped out of her depressing thoughts and focused on the words being said to her.

 

“We have reviewed your application for 2PM's tour and have come to the conclusion that your home will be suitable for the group to stay in.”

 

Anya froze from putting away the dishes, her eyes wide. “Seriously?!” she squealed in happiness.

 

The representative laughed a little, “Yes. They will arrive in two weeks for the tour. More information will be sent to your email address soon.”

 

“Thank you so much! I will make sure they are comfortable and well-cared for!” Anya assured the representative before they both hung up, wishing each other a good day.

 

After putting her phone back down on the counter, Anya jumped up and down in glee. She couldn't stop herself from screaming.

 

A door across the room opened and Cate emerged, hair sticking out all over the place from just waking up. “What's wrong?!” she asked, concern and fear, mixed with jet lag, filled her eyes.

 

Anya looked over to her and giggled, “Nothing at all. I just got really inspired to paint right now! I'm going to go to the studio! I'll be back later!” The hyper girl snatched her phone off of the counter and grabbed her keys off of the hook by the door before running out the door.

 

Cate stood in the center of their shared apartment, confused as to what had come over her best friend all of a sudden.

 

Taecyeon threw a fist into the air and yelled, “Yes!” He brought his arm back down and started to dance like a woman from the 80s. A random tune escaped from his throat as he hummed along with his dancing.

 

Chansung stared at him, his attention taken away from the banana he was starting to peel, “What the hell are you doing?”

 

Taecyeon stopped and smiled, “Waiting for you to join me!” He hopped over to Chansung and pulled him up from his seat, causing him to drop his banana. Chansung shouted in protest, but his hyper friend didn't care, he just kept pulling him and started to dance like an idiot.

 

“Let go of me!” Chansung yelled at him. Taecyeon only smiled in response, causing his friend to just give in and let him fling him around the room. He would have to make him get another banana later.

 

“Why are you so happy?” Chansung asked the dancing man.

 

Taecyeon didn't even slow down when he answered, “We're going to the United States! I haven't been there in a while and I want to see if it's changed any.”

 

“We're going to New Jersey... Didn't you live in Massachusetts?”

 

Taecyeon nodded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter