Wake Up!

The Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cate walked up the stairs, Taecyeon following close behind, and stopped at her bedroom door, “I'll get her up. Would you mind getting the others?”

 

Taecyeon nodded his head and walked down the hall to Nichkhun's and Chansung's room. He knocked on the door and let himself in without waiting for an answer.

 

Cate didn't even bother to knock on the door since it was her room. She wasn't expecting to witness her best friend clinging on to the man who was supposed to have woken her up, either. Cate assumed that he had tried to wake her up and failed, then went to one of his bandmates' rooms... Apparently not.

 

Jun K looked over to Cate with pleading eyes that begged her for help.  After regaining her composure, Cate stepped over to the bed and poked Anya's side, causing her to flinch in her sleep and release the captive man.

 

Jun K jumped off of the bed quickly and thanked his savior, “Thank you! I was trying to wake her up and she grabbed me out of nowhere!”

 

Cate laughed, “Sorry about that... She hasn't done that in a while, so I thought you would be safe. I'll get her up, and if you're worried about her remembering what she did, she won't. Breakfast is ready downstairs.”

 

Jun K sighed and bowed his head and left the room, shutting the door behind himself. He didn't know if he should be grateful that she wouldn't remember or a little insulted. Either way, he was going to kill Wooyoung when he got ahold of him.

 

Cate placed her knees on the bed and leaned over Anya's sleeping form. She placed close to her ear and whispered, creepily, “Aaaaaaaaanyaaaaaa.... Aaaaaaaaaaanyaaaaaa.... AAAaaaaaaaanyaaaaaa...” She got louder and louder each time she said her friend's name. She sat up and heaved a sigh before violently poking Anya's stomach and shouting her name.

 

The sleeping girl jumped and opened her tired eyes, “What....?”

 

“Are you ready?” Cate asked quietly.

 

Anya rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, “What?”

 

“Are you ready?”


 

Taecyeon stared at Chansung and Nichkhun as they slept on their bed peacefully. He shook his head and chuckled at Chansung who was holding on to Nichkhun the way a monkey would to a tree.

 

Taecyeon placed a hand on his chin while he thought of ways to wake them up in the most humane manner possible.

 

He could spray their faces with water like a dog who had been bad, since dumping water on them would not be good for the mattress.

 

He could whisper sweet nothings of torture into their ears to try and scare them awake.

 

He could get the dogs to jump on them and their faces.

 

Or, he could just shout at them to wake up.

 

No... That would be too easy.

 

An evil grin spread across his face and he lowered his hand to his side. Without a second thought, he yelled at the top of his lungs and jumped on top of the sleeping men.

 

The two screamed in shock and grunted in pain while their human alarm clock rolled all over them, singing, “Wake up!” His pitch changed from as low as he could sing to a high squeal that would break glass after a length of time.


 

Wooyoung poked his head out of his door and looked down the hall to where he heard three sets of screams coming from another room. He stepped into the hall and began to take a few cautious steps toward the room, but a firm hand on his shoulder held him back.

 

He looked over his shoulder and a jolt of fear shot down his spine. The face of the oldest member seemed like it would break stone if stone could see. He gave him a nervous smile, “Hyung...”

 

Jun K continued to glare at him, his eyes giving away his murderous intent, “Don't 'Hyung' me!”

 

Wooyoung flinched at the venom in his voice. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but was stopped by Jun K.

 

“I asked you to help me...”

 

Wooyoung held up his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter