Potty Break

The Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Time to go!” Jun K called out to the other five men.

 

“Woo!” Junho jumped up from his seat on the couch in his excitement. “Come one, hyung! I’ll help you find something for Cate-ssi!”

 

Taecyeon’s face blanched at how loud he shouted.  He scrambled up to his feet, “I’m going to go to the bathroom really quick before we go.”  He quickly made his escape from the smiling fiend, wanting to get away from everyone to calm himself down.

 

Junho turned toward the others and gave them a thumbs up and huge smile. Jun K nodded in approval at him and motioned for everyone to gather around him.  “Time to get it all started.  The girls are in the elevator.  I’ll send a message to Anya-ssi and tell her what’s going on.”

 

 

*buzz buzz* Anya slowly pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the screen.

 

4:38 pm Mr. EyeSmile       Taecyeon is in the bathroom. The rest of us are in the lounge.

 

Good. I will send Cate over there so they meet.     4:39 pm

 

“What are you doing?” Cate asked.

 

Anya slid the phone back into her pocket, “I was checking what time it is.”

 

*ding!* The elevator stopped and Cate sighed in relief as the doors opened. She stepped out of the box as fast as she could and stretched her arms above her head. Anya stepped out after her and looked around the hallway the elevator brought them to. She glanced over the potted plants and closed doors, but stopped upon noticing the directional sign on the wall which stated that the lounge was to their left and the bathrooms were to their right.

 

“Yo, buttface!” she called to grab Cate’s attention which had been brought to the window that looked into the bustling city outside.

 

“Huh?” Cate replied, distracted by watching a man run after a taxi that had driven right by him, not even slowing down as it went by.

 

“Bathroom is that way,” Anya pointed down the hall.

 

“Oh,” Cate snapped out of her distractions and looked in the direction the younger girl was pointing in.

 

“I know you have to go. We didn’t stop on the way here.”

 

Cate made a face at her and walked by her, toward the bathroom, “And? I was going to look for it anyway.”

 

“I know,” Anya answered as she started to walk in the opposite direction, toward the lounge.

 

“You don’t need to go?” Cate stopped.

 

“Nope. I don’t have a bladder the size of a peanut,” she lied. She did have to go, but she didn’t want to ruin the plan. I’ll ask if there’s another one I can use.

 

“Whatever, loser,” Cate continued down the hall, following the signs that would lead her to sweet relief.

 

Anya smiled to herself and made her way to the lounge.  She made a turn down another hallway and saw a door that was blocked by two, huge security guards. “Hello! I’m Anya Weber. 2PM are the ones staying at my house and they invited Cate Schmidt and I here.”

 

The dark-haired guard on the right spoke into his walkie-talkie, “I have an Anya Weber out here claiming that she and her friend are here on invitation by the group.”

 

“They’re clear,” a voice replied.

 

“Where is your friend?” the bald guard on the other side of the door asked.

 

“She went to the restroom first.”

 

Both of the guards nodded and opened the door for her.

 

 

“Sous le dome epais, Ou le blanc jasmin... a la rose s’asemble.... Sur la rive en fleurs, riant au matin, Viens, descendons ensemble. Doucement glissons; De son flot charmant.... Suivons le courant....... fuyant.” Cate sang softly as she walked down the hall, trying to find the bathroom. She glanced out the window and noticed six familiar faces on one of the large screens on the side of a tall building. She smiled to herself as she thought about how fate decided to give her a chance at meeting such great people. “Dans l’on de fremissante, D’u ne main nonchalante, viens,... gagnons le bord.... Ou las sour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter