Epilogue

Madness

2 years later.

 

Life went on.

 

Hawthorn’s body was found, along with a worn out picture of Haru and Scarlet. She was given a proper burial, but Haru didn’t show up.

 

The monsters were caught, one was killed and the other was rotting in jail.

 

Unfortunately the location of the other girls was still being investigated.

 

Fei graduated from Culinary School and started working in a Top Class Restaurant as a Chef.

 

Leo had remained in Los Angeles and began working at my father’s company.

 

CL opened her own fashion line after her graduation and was constantly dressing Fei and I up.

 

Haru left to South Korea and never returned to Los Angeles.

 

I went to NYU and was now taking a tour of the new company I was going to work at as a Choreographer. Though I still needed to finish college, I was glad I was given the opportunity to start gaining experience.

 

I listened to the representative as he explained what I would be doing here.

 

I was to help choreograph dances for groups, teach dance and pretty much do what I love.

 

We walked by a recording studio that had a young man inside, singing a song.

 

The representative handed me some headphones. I put them on and listened.

 

The winter had passed


And the spring has come


We have withered


And our hearts are bruised from longing

(i’m singing my blues)
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
(i’m singing my blues)


The love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

 

I took off the headphones, “One of our rookie composers wrote it, nice huh?”

 

I nodded. “It’s very good”

 

Suddenly the representative’s phone rang. “Would you like to meet him, he’s through this door”

 

“I wouldn’t be intruding would I?”

 

“Not at all, the call is concerning this boy though” The representative tapped on the glass, getting the young mans attention.

 

“Sorry, but I need you, come on” The young man nodded and stepped out of the recording studio. 

 

The representative motioned to the door again, before taking away the kid.

 

I walked over to the door and opened it. I peaked my head inside, “Hello?”

 

“Come in” I heard a voice say. I stepped into the room, it was pretty dark and I could only see the figure of someone.

 

“You can turn on the lights” He said, I nodded and switched the lights.

 

“Your song was wonderful,” I said, looking around the well-decorated studio.

 

“Thanks. I wrote it about you” My head snapped forward, Haru smiled when he saw my surprised face.

 

“Haru…. your hair” I walked forward and reached out to touch his blonde locks.

 

“My hair? That’s what you care about?” He said teasingly. I pulled away and crossed my arms around my chest.

 

“Did you plan this?”

 

“Plan what? This specific song playing right when you were passing by? Don’t you believe in coincidence?” I raised my eyebrows, causing Haru to chuckle.

 

“When I heard you were coming, I asked John over there to help me out. Congratulations on the new job”

 

We were quiet for a while.

 

“Can you look at me now?” I asked, looking up at him.

 

Haru furrowed his eyebrows and walked closer to me. He my cheek.

 

“Did I ever tell you that I had fallen in love with you?”

 

I shook my head, trying to calm my rapid beating heart.  

 

“No”

 

“No? Wow, High School Haru was a coward wasn’t he?”

 

I shrugged, “I mean it took some drunk guy to actually get him to kiss me….” I trailed off.

 

“To answer your question, all I want to do is look at you. Hold you. Hug you and kiss you,” he whispered, lowering his head.

 

I grabbed onto his jacket, pulling him closer and crashing my lips on his. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

 

It felt like the first time he kissed me; my heart was beating fast and the butterflies in my stomach were fluttering like mad.

 

It was finally time to put the past behind us and start a new beginning together.

 

Hawthorn, Suzy, Scarlet, and my mother would like that.

 

I would personally love that.

 

The End

 

 

AN: And it’s over! Thank you all who subscribed and commented! Wanderlust will be the next story I’ll be working on. Thank you all again for reading! :D