twenty five; last

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina closed her eyes, feeling the gentle autumn breeze pressing against her skin. It's been almost two weeks already since she was here in Japan. Yes. It's been two weeks since the last day of her work as Infinite's make-up artist. And yet she still missed her work and those boys. She wondered if how did they have been doing right now. She also wondered if how did they react when they found out she was no longer working for them. She guessed the boys were kind of upset because she didn't say a word to them.

Seriously, she didn't know what had gotten into her for not telling them. She thought about it but she too couldn't understand herself why she did that. It was only Dongwoo whom she wasn't in good terms with. The rest of the members were her friends.

Sighing, she shook all her thoughts away. First off, she went here to Japan to have some space, or a breather. She'll talk and explain to them when she'll get back. It's that easy right?

Her phone suddenly rang inside the pocket of her jacket. She took it out. "Hello? Why are you calling me, Jongkyu-ah?" It was her little brother who was calling her.

"I just miss you, noona." He said.

Rina rolled her eyes. "Miss, my ." She mumbled and she heard a chuckle from him. "What do you want?"

"Just nothing." He said but she wasn't convinced at all. "When are you planning to go back home?"

"Hm, three days from now. I don't know. Maybe a week from now." She said, unsure. "Why are you asking anyway?"

"I'm just asking. Is it bad to ask?" He retorted. "Oh by the way, Infinite will be having a fan meeting tomorrow evening in there. In Morioka." Rina's eyebrows twitched. Did she really heard that from him?

"Since when are you updated of Infinite's schedule?" She asked him instead.

Jongkyu chuckled once again. "Minjoo told me. I just thought you might want to know. Why don't you go, noona? I'm sure you miss them already." He said and he was right. She missed those idiot boys.

She sighed. "I don't think it's time for that, Jongkyu-ah. The last thing I want to do right now is to see them." To see Dongwoo, she added silently. She needed space. Or at least, she wanted Dongwoo to give some space until he's ready to talk to her.

"That ." He said, breaking her reverie. "But why don't you just try? Anyway, I'll go now. Bye, noona. Take care."

"Okay. Bye, little bro." She grinned when Jongkyu groaned on the other line. "Take care of mom and dad for me. Bye." After ending the call, she put her phone back inside her pocket. So Infinite will be here tomorrow evening. Part of her wanted to go but there was also a part of her that doesn't want to. What should she do?

 

 

"Are you ready for later, hyung?" L asked Dongwoo as they all boared on the plane heading to Japan. Sunggyu handed him the bottled water as he asked for it earlier. He uncapped it and took a swig before giving Myungsoo a reply.

"I'm more than ready," he said and s laughed. A smile crept up on his face. It was true. He was ready to meet and apologize to her. He just hope Rina's willing to listen to his apologies.

"Let's just hope she will go to our fan meeting," Said Sungjong.

"Jongkyu said he'll do his best to persuade his sister." Sunggyu chimed in. "Let's just trust him on this. He knows his sister more than us."

"You're right, hyung." He said.

"For now, let's just have to rest and prepare ourselves for the event later." The  leader said once again. Soon enough, they were all closing their eyes taking a nap while waiting for the plane to land.

 

 

The event was swarmed with thousands of Infinite fans. Rina wasn't so shocked about it at all. She kind of expected it already. Knowing how famous Infinite is, she wasn't so shocked about this. She was squeezing her way among the crowd to have a better view of the stage. The rest of the fans were doing the same thing as her so it was really messy and she could hardly breathe. Groaning, she decided to just stop squeezing in and stand there. Puffing her cheeks, she looked around noticing the fans can't stop squealing and squishing even though the event hasn't started yet.

Her phone suddenly vibrated and saw Jongkyu's message. Where are you? Did you go?

Maybe? She texted back.

Noona -_-

Haha! Yes. I'm here. It's so crowded.

What else? Famous guys.

Yeah.

Okay. For the record, she finally decided to come here for the event. There are two reasons. One; she missed seeing the boys. Two; she kind of missed Dongwoo. A little bit. Just a little bit. Like a grain-of-sand kind of little. Yeah. She missed that idiotic jerk who ignored her and hurt the soul out of her.

Ear-splitting squeals suddenly exploded that made Rina jumped. Only then she realized the event started. She could literally see hearts floating everywhere from the fangirls. Her eyes were glued on stage, the same moment the boys went up. The crowd went wild. It was like there were demi-gods fallen off from heaven or elsewhere. When Infinite performed their first song, the crowd went wild even more. It was like all the fangirls had turned into wild animals. Rina suddenly felt she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter