sixteen; confused

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo tried so hard to ignore Rina. Not to mention, eat the foods she brought because of the same reason. It was foolish, he knew. But he just can't help it. Even though he wanted to talk to her, he just stopped himself. The truth was, he was afraid of the sudden unknown feelings for that was growing inside of him. Unknown, yes, because he couldn't tell what it was.

One thing though. He's scared of getting close to her again.

The other day when she appeared at the recording studio, he purposely went out. He was afraid to eat the foods she'd brought. Let alone the fact that he wanted to get out of there from her presence. He felt like he couldn't breathe when she's around. It was like she was taking all the air from him to make him struggled for air. Yesterday, he ignored her either. Whenever he'd feel like she was moving towards him, he would always find a way to flee from her. He knew what he was doing would only cause confusion and hurt to her, but he actually don't know what to do.

Ever since that day, that day their lips touched unexpectedly, he couldn't get her off from his head. Not to mention, he dreamed of her thrice at night. What was all of these? Was he in love?

No. No way. Just no.

He can't be in love just because their lips touched for a millisecond. It was pointless. It was ridiculous. It was such a garbage idea. Pfft.

So then he thought, this was all because of a love potion. Heck, he really wanted to bang his head against something hard enough to break his skull. He sounded like a crazy man, to be honest. He, himself, thought that he was somewhat going insane.

 

 

"Is it just me or Dongwoo is ignoring me?" Rina muttered out of nowhere that made Sungjong looked at her. The two of them were enjoying a nice cup of coffee at the coffee house just a walk away from the company.

"What made you say that, noona?" He asked him after sipping his own Mocha Macchiato.

Rina shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel like he's ignoring me. If you didn't notice, he wouldn't eat the foods I cooked, unlike before. And now, whenever I appeared, he's always not in the mood. He always go out of the room and wouldn't even talk to me. I mean, what the heck is wrong with him?"

"Did you do something bad before he started acting that way?" He asked making her gulped in response.

"Um," she cleared . Of course, she wouldn't tell him that it started when they kissed. Oh God. That would be embarrassing. "I-I don't exactly know when. He just suddenly act like that."

Sungjong shook his head in disbelief. "I don't know why he's being like that either."

It was then Rina blinked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter