six; three-cornered

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina was squinting her eyes as she eyed Dongwoo and Minjoo laughing on the couch. Whatever they were talking about, she had no idea. She wasn't interested to listen to them at all. She just wanted to eye them both like a mother eyeing her son whether he'd make a naughty move behind her back. Which was awful by the way.

Why does this little Minjoo have to be here? Ugh! She's ruining my day! She fumed silently. The moment Minjoo appeared, Dongwoo had completely forgotten about her presence as if she was just a joke. She so wanted to pass in front of them and purposely step on Dongwoo's injury...but no. She wouldn't do that. She can't even just rip Minjoo's hair out, of course. She was Sunggyu's little sister, for heaven's sake!

"Ugh, screw you both." She tried so hard to keep the words to herself but it probably turned out her voice was loud enough for them to hear it causing them to look at her.

"Did you say something?" Dongwoo asked and she gave him a fake smile, an obvious fake smile, that made Minjoo's smile faded from her lips.

"Nope, I didn't say anything." She squinted her eyes, making it obvious that she's pissed. Minjoo cleared as if she sensed something awful. Good. Rina wanted to grin. But what the hell! She felt like the bad guy here already. Conscience crept up inside her and eating her alive. To be honest, Minjoo was just being nice because she cared about Dongwoo too just like what she did—er, was doing right now.

But no. They both ruined the mood. Minjoo and Dongwoo.

She glared at Dongwoo's head from the couch before she went back to the kitchen. Since everything were washed already, she decided to make lunch for the three of them—Chicken porridge, Bibimbap or Mixed Rice, and Spicy Stirred-Fried Chicken. She was busily making those when Minjoo and Dongwoo appeared in the kitchen. She paused and looked at them; the kind of gaze that looked like she just realized the two of them existed.

"We just like to help," Dongwoo beamed. Rina almost rolled her eyes to heaven.

"No, I'm fine. I can do it myself—"

"Uh-uh. We're helping." He winked. She almost dropped unbelievingly but stopped herself. Minjoo started making the Spicy Stirred-Fried Chicken with the help of Dongwoo, of course. The two of them were laughing and talking as if she didn't exist again. In short, they were ignoring her.

Was she a ghost or something?

Fine. She pressed her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter