nineteen; giving up

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days later since Dongwoo and Rina's conversation that turned into a disaster, the two weren't speaking with each other nor giving glances. It was like they were both treating each other as ghosts. The rest of the Infinite members of course noticed it so they cornered Dongwoo one night in their dorm.

"What's up with the drama between you and Rina noona, hyung?" L asked him. Dongwoo put the glass on the sink before he turned to s, feigning innocence.

"What drama?" He asked, acting cool.

"The ignoring-each-other drama." Hoya muttered.

"It's nothing." He replied as he sauntered towards the living room. The six boys followed him like they were his tail or something.

"That was clearly not anything." Sunggyu said. "Both of you were obviously ignoring each other. What did you do? I can tell that Rina was sad and she didn't even bring food for us. It's weird. What did you tell her, Dongwoo-ah that made her upset?"

“I didn’t do anything to her.” He said without stopping on his track nor looking at them over his shoulder.

“Then why is she ignoring and avoiding you?”

He turned, facing them. "Hyung, if she's down, it doesn't mean it's my fault. Why don't you ask her instead?"

"Hyung, you are the reason why she's like that." Sungjong in. "She told me."

. He winced. He closed his eyes tight for a second then he opened it again. "Fine. I'm ignoring because I have reasons. Which I'm not going to tell you, guys."

"What?" It was Sungyeol.

"What the hell." L muttered.

"Why aren't you gonna tell us?" Sunggyu asked.

"You'll laugh at me." He replied bitterly. And no. He was not going to spit it from his mouth. Even if s will choke him out or hang him upside down. He will never, ever, tell him the reason.

 

 

Rina wiped the tears from her face immediately when she heard gentle knocks on her door. Jongkyu opened the door and entered her room. He saw her and he frowned. “Are you okay, noona?” He asked. Rina sniffed as she forced a smile on her face.

“Headache.” She simply said. “But don’t worry. I’m alright.”

“Are you sure?” He doesn’t look convinced at all. “This is my first time seeing you cry because of a headache.” He said and it was true. She was normally not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter