four; injured

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, that's enough for now. You have a fifteen-minute break." Infinite's choreoghrapher told them. The boys rushed to their bags and took a towel to wipe off their sweat. Each of them grabbed their water bottle and drank from it. The boys were sure tired but of course they must have a powerful performance for their fans.

"Where's Rina noona?" Sungjong muttered. "I'm hungry."

"You're still thinking about food?" Sunggyu said unbelievingly. "You're a shark!"

The maknae squinted his eyes behind the oldest' back. "Yeah, because what L hyung prepared this morning is not as good as noona's. Heck, it doesn't even taste good."

"Yah," L glared at him. "I tried my best, can you at least be thankful?"

Dongwoo chuckled. "If only Woohyun wasn't a lazy bum this morning, maybe we all have a good breakfast."

"Yah, hyung." L looked hurt.

"I was joking." Dongwoo took back what he said. "You should've made ramen this morning, you're the best in making ramen."

"Ah, thanks hyung." L beamed.

"Okay." Woohyun in. "It seems like it's all my fault that you guys are hungry, then I'll call Rina-yah." He said as he took his phone and took it to his ear after he dialed.

"You have her phone number?" Dongwoo asked, surprise.

While his phone was still on his ear, Woohyun responded. "Yeah, I asked for it yesterday. And don't look at me like that. I have no intention of hurting Sumi and swaping her for another girl. I love Sumi and you know that, idiot."

Dongwoo shrugged. "Then why do you have her phone number?"

"It's not just me," he said. "Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya have her phone number."

"What?" Dongwoo almost choked at his water. "What about you L?"

"Now that you've mention it, I'll ask for it later." L said.

"Hello Rina noona..." Woohyun chuckled. "I'm just kidding, well, Rina-yah, I just want to ask if you're coming here...Ah, the members are hungry and it's all my fault...Yes, can you come over and bring some food? You know the members are kind of addicted to your cooking...Haha, yes, yes...Okay, okay. We'll wait. Thank you very much." Then he ended the call.

"She's coming right?" Sungyeol wanted to confi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter