eleven; brokenhearted

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, Rina could feel that Dongwoo was uneasy and uncomfortable. He would meet Minjoo somewhere in private. He kept on glancing at his wrist watch, checking the time every now and then. She couldn't help but wonder what would they be talking about.

"Hey dude, relax." Woohyun patted his back minutes later. s probably noticed it too.

Dongwoo tried to smile but they can still see that he's nervous or something. Rina sighed as the boys continued practicing while she went out of the room because she has something important to do. She wasn't just Infinite's make-up artist anymore, she was also one of the group's stylists now. She will meet up with the other stylists to prepare Infinite's outfits later for the group's guesting.

But then she couldn't help thinking about Dongwoo. It's almost three when she checked her own wrist watch. In any minute by now, Dongwoo and Minjoo will meet up. Honestly, she was scared of what might they be talking about. She could only pray Minjoo will not mentiom her brother's name.

She sighed.

"Is everything alright, Rina-shi?" Someone asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "I'm perfectly fine." She lied. But deep inside, she wasn't perfectly fine at all.

 

 

Three minutes after Dongwoo, Minjoo followed. The café where they agreed to meet weren't busy at all but still Dongwoo remained his sunglasses intact. Minjoo smiled at him when she sat on the other seat across him. He smiled back. "Order first. My treat." He told her.

But Minjoo shook her head. "No, thanks. I'm not staying for long anyway." She said and he gave a slight nod.

"How have you been doing, Minjoo-ah?" He asked. "I..I've never seen you for days."

"Oh yeah, I'm doing well oppa." She replied. Awkward silence followed.

Dongw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter