ten; keeping it to one's self

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days passed, Jongkyu and Minjoo secretly going out behind Dongwoo and Sunggyu's back but Rina knew it of course. Jongkyu had told her about the multiple times he and Minjoo had a date together. Dongwoo, on the other hand, was already healed with his injury. But still, he kept on asking his leader if where on earth was his sister. Sunggyu, of course, didn't know where Minjoo was so he wasn't actually helping the poor guy.

Dongwoo asked Rina one time. "Rina-ya, have you seen Minjoo? Or do you have any idea where she is? I've been trying to contact her for days but I couldn't get through." Rina at that moment wanted to hide around the corner and stay there forever. She'd rather stay like that than to be asked by him over and over again and she wasn't even helping him. Her conscience was killing her every moment she would see him in his grim expression.

"I-I'm sorry, Dongwoo-yah, but I have really no idea where she is." It was her response and it hurt her lying to him. "Have you tried asking Sunggyu?" She asked instead.

He nodded. "Yeah. But he doesn't even know his sister's appointment everyday. Minjoo wouldn't even tell him where on earth she'd be heading." Rina only sighed at his response. Dongwoo's a good guy, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. But what can she do?

She vowed to herself that she's going to keep it to herself. She will not tell Dongwoo, not even Sunggyu, that her brother was dating Minjoo.

Sunggyu's little sister was clearly fell out of love with Dongwoo. But Rina doubt if Minjoo really did fall in love with him before. Well, she was kinda flirt at first when they first met, but later on, her treatment towards him change into a brother-sister relationship.

"Are you okay, Rina-yah?" Sunggyu uttered that stopped the flow of her thoughts. Rina blinked at him.

"Are you okay, noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter