one; new

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina inhaled a deep breath to calm herself down. Her next-door neighbour who happened to be Infinite’s makeup artist, Mrs. Kwon, accompanied her to Woolim Entertainment to introduce her as the old woman’s apprentice. Her forty-three-year old neighbour would be resting for at least three months from her work because she’s been having a lot of stress and fatigue lately that caused her from losing consciousness often. The old woman happened to know her skills in makeup because Mrs. Kwon’s daughter happened to be Rina’s model before. Yes, she was good but still learning.

Now, she called this as fate. Three days ago, she was just fired from the beauty shop she’d been working for two years already just because of a very small mistake. Then last night, Mrs. Kwon knocked on her door and told her the very good news—the old woman wanted her to replace her as Infinite’s makeup artist even just for a few months.

It was a great job, wasn’t it?

Imagine, working with the famous Infinite boys…it would be like in heaven. But no, she will not make a fool of herself in front of those famous boys. She wanted to act as professional as she was.

But by just thinking of being close to them made her sweat like she had gone from a marathon. Worse, she couldn’t wait to work for them. Goodness, her fan girl self just couldn’t wait.

“I know they will like you, Rina-yah.” Mrs. Kwon confidently said before opening the glass door that she thought was the office of the CEO. She gulped.

“Oh, good day Mrs. Kwon. How are you?” Said the young man in suit. Don’t tell me he’s the boss? Rina thought to herself.

“Hello, Jungshik-shi. Surprisingly, I’m fine today. But who knows I might not tomorrow. Anyway, where’s boss? I just want him to meet Shin Rina, the one that I told him that would replace me.” Mrs. Kwon replied to the younger one.

“Boss Lee isn’t here. He’s on a very important meeting right now.” The young man answered. Rina realized he was the boss’ personal assistant. He looked at her and smiled; she did the same to him and bowed slightly.

“Oh, then should we wait for him until the meeting’s done?”

“Oh, no need Mrs. Kwon.” The young man replied. “Boss is actually expecting Ms. Shin’s arrival today. Boss said this day must be her first duty.”

Mrs. Kwon looked at her. “Is this okay with you?”

“O-Of course, ajumoni,” she smiled and gave her a thumbs up at the same time. Mrs. Kwon beamed at her then faced the young man in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter