twenty one; holding back

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina's hands were shaking as she applied Sungyeol's make-up. Well, she shouldn't be all nervous and shaky because it's just Sungyeol. But then after him would be Dongwoo. And knowing how awkward they were with each other. As Rina was putting make-up on Sungyeol's face, somewhere inside the room, she knew someone was watching her. No need for her to look to know who it was. She knew it was him. Jang Dongwoo.

"Are you okay, noona?" Sungyeol asked of nowhere. He probably felt her shaking.

She fixed a smile. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine Sungyeol-ah." She told him.

"Why are you shaking?" He asked, his voice was loud enough so everyone in the room could hear. Rina laughed a nervous and fake laugh, hoping no one would realize how being a freak she was at the moment.

"I'm not, ha-ha! You're just imagining things, Sungyeol-ah. Anyway, how's you and Heeyoung?" She changed the subject immediately. She meant Sungyeol's girlfriend, Choi Heeyoung.

Sungyeol smiled widely upon remembering his girlfriend. Rina instantly knew how he caught in a love bug and he couldn't get out. Well, probably he doesn't want to get out of it either. "We're going strong," he said while still smiling like a lovestruck teenager.

Rina couldn't help but smile. "I can see that you're so in love with her."

He beamed. "It's that obvious noona?" He said and she laughed.

"Of course it's obvious." She told him. Sungyeol beamed, looking pleased at all. Moments later, she was done with Sungyeol. That means, it would be Dongwoo's turn. All her goosebumps came back to life.

Sungyeol got out of the chair and Dongwoo just stood their awkwardly. Rina cleared . "S-Sit down." She ordered like he was her puppy or something. He moved, however, and sat to where Sungyeol sat previously. Rina tried to work professionally, ignoring the heat on her skin as she was inches apart from him. She started putting make-up on his face. Only then she realized her hands were cold and her knuckles were white.

Freaking goosebumps.

She wanted to talk to him about anything, just to lighten up the moos but she was chickened out. She wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to her either. After all, he doesn't want to be friends with her anymore in the first place right? He said it himseld—he wanted to end their friendship. Whatever his reasons be, she was sure he already made up his mind. Though she wondered if he kind of wanted to take it back.

The truth was, she kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter