two; lovin'

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love this job! Oh God, I freaking love this job! Rina squealed silently as she professionally put makeup on the boy's faces. She was done on the four members—Hoya, L, Sunggyu and Sungjong—and now sh'es currently doing Dongwoo's makeup. She had never imagined in her entire life she could get close to these boys. Wow, she could even smell their manly scent. Okay, that was a bit creepy.

Nibbling her inner cheek, she tried to concentrate on what she was doing. Her fangirling can wait. Once she'll be home, swear she would really jumped and jumped around, threw the things whatever her hands could reach.

Now, I'm exaggerating. Concentrate, Rina-yah~!

"How long have you been doing this, Rina-shi?" Dongwoo asked as she put an eyeliner on his left eye. "What I mean is this makeup thing. Since when did you learn this?"

"Hmm, since I was thirteen. I keep on practicing back then using my mom's makeup." She chuckled. "She would spank if she'd caught me sneaking her makeup kit. Oops, sorry. I talk too much." She found herself mumbling and felt embarrassed afterward. Dongwoo chuckled.

"It's okay," he said. "I'm enjoying staring at your moving lips as you talk."

Shoot.

Astonished, Rina stopped at what she was doing and looked at him with her eyes wide. She couldn't help but to cover her lips. "I'm having a bad breath, aren't I?"

He burst out laughing and the members turned their heads to them. "Luckily, you're not." Dongwoo muttered in between his laugh. Rina sighed in relief and continued on her work. He's not talking to her now but she could see the small smile curving on his lips. If only she could erase that smile off of his lips then she'd be able to concentrate. Probably.

Aish, concentrate Rina-yah! She scolded herself silently. You still got two boys left.

She tried to divert her mind and focused on her job instead. She's done with Dongwoo finally and Sungyeol came next. Woohyun sat beside Sungyeol and was eyeing her as if he was her boss or something. Like he was checking if she had done it perfectly.

"How old are you, Rina-shi?" Woohyun suddenly asked.

"I'm 23 years old." She responded.

"Oh, so you're the same age with Dongwoo derp."

"I heard that," Dongwoo muttered without turning his head to them. He was busy talking to Sunggyu's little sister again. Sunggyu squinted his already small eyes to his sister while Minjoo smirked at him.

"Why can't just hyung leave his sister and Dongwoo hyung alone." Sungyeol muttered.

"Hah! We all know how overprotective grandpa he is." Woohyun retorted as he flipped through the pages of the magazine.

"I think it's normal for big brothers to be protective of their little sisters." She countered.

"You have a point," Woohyun bobbed his head. "You have an older brother?" He asked.

"Nope," She shook her head. "I'm the oldest in the family. I have a little brother, he's twenty years old. But he hates it when I'm protecive of him. He feels like he's bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter