seven; aegyo

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Rina still didn't visit Dongwoo in their dorm. The Infinite members had actually asked her about it and she kept on lying the whole time saying she was really busy that she had no time to visit him. But the truth was she really has no plan in visiting him. After all, there was Minjoo who can take care of him. Dongwoo needed Sunggyu's little sister more than her.

So she'll gonna give him what he really wanted.

"Noona!" Sungjong called her when he saw her coming out of the comfort room.

"Yes, Sungjong-ah? You need something?" She asked him the moment he reached her.

"About Dongwoo hyung." He muttered that made her eyes rolled. She was actually expecting this but she's getting tired answering the same questions over and over again. No matter how they will try, she had already made up her mind. She will not visit him ever again. Like really.

"What is it again?" She said half-bored and half-interested.

"He just want to know why are you not picking up your phone whenever he'd call." He said.

"I'm busy." She answered back simply.

"Too busy to answer a single call?" He asked, there was a disbelieving look in his eyes.

"Yup." She said as she checked her wrist watch. "You know what, Sungjong-ah, tell your hyung to start standing up on his won. He won't recover easily if he's used to someone around him. Now, I got to go. I have a very important meeting. Bye." She smiled sweetly as she patted his cheek.

"But noona—"

"Bye!" She waved her hand, cutting him off as she walked away. Good thing Sungjong didn't press it on her. But as she walked away, her phone vibrated inside her pocket. Groaning, she shoved it out and stared at the phone's screen. It was Jongkyu who was calling her. "What do you want?" She muttered on the phone when she answered the call, irritation and boredom was on her voice.

"Hello, noona. How are you?" Jongkyu asked on the other line.

Rina pressed her lips together. "Say what you want. I know you want something."

"I was just being a concern little brother—"

"It doesn't work on me." She cut him off. "Say it or I'm gonna cut this call."

"Well.." Jongkyu cleared his throat. "Noona, do you mind letting me borrow some money—"

"What?"

"A money. Please let me borrow a money from you." He said.

"So that's the reason why you called?"

"Please noona, please? I'll do the chores for you. Just let me please borrow some money." He pleaded in his very rare aegyo voice. Jongkyu wasn't really an aegyo person so this was very rare and a first. A grin spread across her lips.

"How much do you need?" She asked and he answered an exact amount of money. "Why do you need such money? Don't tell me you have a debt or something. I'm gonna kill you Jongkyu if you've done something wrong."

"It's not like that, noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter