twenty two; sudden realization

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Infinite's schedule weren't packed at all. They were all free in the afternoon. And that was when Sunggyu thought of doing something fun. He suggested that they should go to the beach to have some fun. "Are you kidding, hyung?" Hoya asked as if it was a ridiculous idea. "Are we even allowed to go to the beach?"

"Come on, it's our free time. We can do whatever we want to do!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"What kind of leader are you?" Sungyeol retorted that made the leader do a headlock on him. "Ouch, hyung. I'm just kidding. Ouch, ouch. let go." Only then the leader let go. The rest of the members only laughed and didn't even help Sungyeol. Rina chuckled. Subconsciously, her eyes travelled to Dongwoo on the side. He was being quiet once again but she can see that tiny smile on his lips as he watched s. As if he knew she was watching him, his eyes moved to her. Their gazes locked.

She cleared , the same moment she looked away from him. She was aware he looked away too just like what she did. Somehow, if Mrs Kwon will finally get back as their make-up artist and the company doesn't want to keep her, she'll finally be able to forget about this. Well, not really that she can forget. As if she could. But she will no longer be faced with pain everyday. Just like what's happening to her at this moment.

"So what now?" Sunggyu spoke again, breaking her reverie.

"I think it's cool." She muttered. "I mean, it's cool if you guys will hang out together even just for an hour. It's not that bad."

"No. You are going with us noona." It was Sungjong.

"But I'm not a member of Infinite." She beamed. Deep inside her, she wanted to go. She wanted to spend her remaining days with them. Who knows, days from now, she will no longer work for them. The hurtful fact hurt her. But what can she do? She was just Mrs Kwon's substitute.

"Well, just consider yourself as our eighth member now." Hoya chuckled. Laughing, Rina nodded her head.

"Okay! So what are we waiting for? Let's head to the van." They all sauntered out and headed to the van. Dongwoo didn't protest nor say anything. So that means, he's going with them. 

So. Okay.

The good thing was that, Infinite's manager didn't come with them so they were on the same van together. Rina was on the front seat while the se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter