twenty four; now or never

This Ain't Magic, This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, so she knew that yesterday's her last day? Why didn't she tell us?" Sunggyu said. No one said for a moment. The rest of the Infinite members were just crowding around him as if they were on some meeting. Dongwoo, on the other hand, was on his own little world. But he was thinking about Rina too.

Why didn't she tell them that she will no longer work for them? That yesterday was her last? He really wanted to throw everything right now. How could she just leave them and not telling them a word? How could she do that?

But then why was he fuming mad? He was the reason why she won't talk to him right? He shut her out. And now he was expecting Rina to say goodbye to him? He wanted to smack his head right then and there. He's an idiot. It served him right.

"I'll call her." Sungjong took his phone and called her. They waited impatiently but then Sungjon'g face twisted in irritation. He dialed again, and again. "She won't pick up."

"Try it again." Hoya suggested. The youngest member tried it again but seconds later he was already shaking his head.

"She turned it off." The youngest member said.

"What the heck." Sungyeol muttered, clearly disappointed. "We need to do something. I mean, she can't just leave us like this right? We're friends. She shouldn't act like she haven't spend time with us. She's been with us for two months and it's been such a fun ride. I can't believe noona is doing this." He said. The rest of the members nodded their head, including Dongwoo. He had to admit Sungyeol was right.

"We have to find her," It was Woohyun.

"We need to speak with Minjoo." Dongwoo suggested out of nowhere, remembering about Minjoo's boyfriend. He's feeling a light of hope shining down upon him.

"What? Why my sister?"

He looked at his leader like he's lunatic or something. "Minjoo's boyfriend is Rina's younger brother remember? He could help us find Rina. He could tell us where she is right now."

"Ohh."

 

 

"Rina noona's in Japan right now." Jongkyu said and Dongwoo felt his shoulders dropped. No. He felt the whole world crushed down on him. She's in Japan. She's miles away...an ocean apart. "She left this morning." Her little brother went on but Dongwoo hardly listened to him.

"When do you think she'll be back?" The Infinite's leader asked him. With that, Dongwoo looked up at him.

Jongkyu shrugged to everybody's disappoinment. "I don't know. She didn't actually tell me. She just said she wanted some space to breathe in. She didn't tell me when she'll be back. She kind of suddenly thought of leaving to Japan."

Sungjong sighed. "I wonder what's wrong with her?"

"Actually..." Jongkyu continued, making everyone looked at him once again. "...on the past few weeks I noticed noona is always down. One time I caught her wiping her tears inside her room. She said one Infinite member had actually shunned her out but she didn't tell me who actually it is." He said and Dongwoo's members turned their heads to him. He cleared his throat and straightened on his seat, the same moment Jongkyu looked at him.

"Oppa, what did you do?" It was Minjoo like she finally decided to in.

"Yeah, I think it's time to spill the beans, dino." Sunggyu muttered, looking half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter