Dedication

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

Your POV
 
Kiseop you jerk... I knew I should have never trusted you. I knew my gut was right about you. Psh, accusing me of going out with Onew-ssi and not letting me explain. Good luck getting my trust back you arrogant jerk. I don't even know Onew-ssi enough to say I have a relationship with him! Thanks to him I didn't get hurt... You son of a bi--
 
"Ms. Park!" I heard my math teacher suddenly break me from my trance. 
 
"N-ne?"
 
"Are you not going to answer my question?" Aww crap, she asked me a question? I don't recall her asking me anything; then again I wasn't paying attention. I looked at the board and saw a long equation. Thank God I'm gifted in math or I'd be screwed. 
 
"Uuuh x divided by the square root of 64 times y?"
 
"..... Correct.... So as I was saying..." Phew, that was a close one. I heard whispering around the classroom and everyone started looking at me. Yes when it comes to math I'm a freak but hey, I can't help it that I'm awesome haha
 
As soon as the period was over, I headed over to my locker to get the books for the next period. I got out of class and saw an arrow post it with my name on it. That's peculiar... I looked a few lockers down and saw another note but this time it read Follow The Arrows. How odd.... Well lets follow them. I need to go that way to my locker anyway. 
 
I kept following arrow by arrow. The notes kept saying Keep Walking and stuff like that, it had smileys and hearts everywhere. Eyy~ how greasy hahaha I wonder who it is. I've never had anything like this done for me. It's super cute~ I finally reached the last note and it was on my locker. Open your locker... OKay? What does that have to do with anyth--- Ooooh my God! This bear is so adorable! Oh my God, there's a box of chocolates too! How adorable~~ oh my God!!! Wait.. There's a note on the chocolates. 
 
Haera, please~~~ Forgive me? I was a pabo, a very big pabo! I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I should thank God you're not hurt and that Onew was there to save you. I truly am sorry, please forgive me? *Aegyo*
-Your adorable best friend Seoppie :*
 
Is he serious? Does he think a cute little bear and box of chocolates is gonna get me to forgive him? Better try again. I rolled my eyes and crumpled the paper. I stuffed the teddy bear inside my locker and took out my books for the next period. 
 
Kiseop POV
 
I really hope this works... Oh, there's Haera! I hid behind the hall and saw her open her locker. I heard her squeal a little when she saw the bear and the chocolates. Yes! Maybe this will work! She crumpled the paper and violently stuffed the bear back inside and just walked off... Dammit, it didnt work! You better hope your next plan works Kevin or I'm doing things my way. Oh, better run to her class before she gets there and execute the plan! If it doesn't work, I'll do things my way in tonight's performance. 
 
Your POV
 
I was nearing my classroom when I heard a bunch of commotion coming from it. I looked through the door and saw everyone gathered around the chalkboard. They're whispering something like 'How cute! Whoever did this is so sweet' and related comments. What's going on? I made my way inside and read what was in the board. 
 
Oh my God.. Tell me this isnt happening...
 
"Oh my! Haera! Who did this? What a cute gesture~ why don't you go on and forgive who ever this guy is?" Sulli, my class friend suddenly said. Oh my god, how embarrassing...
 
"Did you read what was on the board?" YooYoo suddenly came next to me. I plopped my head on my desk and out my arms over it. 
 
"How could I not???" I sounded muffled. 
 
"Haera, please forgive me huh? Please please please~~ I'll make it up to you, I'm really sorry! -LKS" I heard YooYoo read out loud what was on the board. "He really outdid himself. Who would have thought that the cold arrogant jerk would do this? He sure wants you to forgive him"
 
"I know... This is so embarrassing! He left me a bear and some chocolates earlier in my locker too... Ughh"
 
"Jeongmal? What did he do?"
 
"I'll tell you later tonight..."
 
Kiseop POV
 
Looks like that didnt work either... Great plans Kevin. Not! Now it's my turn to handle the situation. Haera, prepare to meet the cool and charismatic side of Kiseop, you're gonna melt for him.
 
_______________________________________
 
"Are you sure you're gonna do this? A lot of rumors can start because of this you know" Eli said as he took a seat to get his makeup done. 
 
"I know, I know. It's the last chance I have of getting Haera to forgive me. I bet she cant say no after tonight."
 
"Are you sure you're up for all the scandals?" Kevin said as he got out of the changing room.
 
"There won't be any"
 
"*Sigh* Okay, suit yourself then."
 
"I mean; I have to try right? Your plans failed..."
 
"Hey! It weren't my plans, it was your luck..."
 
"Psh, whatever. I'm doing this."
 
"U-KISS, you're on in 5"
 
"Ne~~ let's go guys"
 
"You ready?" Eli patted my back and I nodded. I'm nervous but it's the only way...
 
"Manager hyung! Can you do me a favor?"
 
"Sure Seoppie, what happened?"
 
"Can you send this message as soon as our U-KISS performance is over?"
 
"Sure!"
 
"Thanks"
 
Your POV
 
"Nooo, you're crazy! How could you do that?" YooYoo plopped herself on the bed with her feet up.
 
"Aww c'mon YooYoo you're gonna defend him?"
 
"No, of course not. He had no right to accuse you but you broke it off? after a few hours? I thought you had start over"
 
"We did, and I guess I was wrong to trust him... How could I have been so dumb?" I flew my bangs away and lied with my back on the bed. I covered my head with a pillow and I felt YooYoo lay her head on the pillow. 
 
"Dude... You're... Suffocating.... Me!"
 
"C'mon dude, cheer up! He's trying to get your friendship back"
 
"Mmmm *Beep Beep* Wait, it's probably Lynn"
 
From: Arrogant Jerk T.T (yes I changed it back to how it was)
Turn on channel 15
 
Ugh, what does he want now?
 
"What happened?" I guess YooYoo noticed the face I made. 
 
"Kiseop wants me to turn on channel 15"
 
"Why?"
 
"I don't know..." 
 
"We'll, lets find out~" she ran out of the room and went to the living room
 
"Yah, Jang Yuri!" I ran in back of her and found her already on the couch turning in to channel 15
 
"Oh my god... He's gonna sing"
 
 
"What?!" I plopped next to her and found Kiseop on stage in front of a piano. Is he gonna sing all by himself...?
 
"I would like to dedicate this song to dedicate this song to a very special friend I have made this year. I made a mistake and now our friendship is at risk. Lee Haera, if you're watching, please forgive me..." Oh my god, this isn't happening... Is he really doing this, in frot of a bunch of people? This is being broadcasted to a bunch of countries! Oh my goodness....
 
"Pinch me cause I must be dreaming---Yooouch! .... YooYoo!"
 
"What? You said to pinch you!"
 
"Aish, whatever..." I rubbed my arm in pain. Soon he started playing soft tunes on that beautiful coal black piano. 
 
I was a fool, I know
The memory of that day haunts me in my sleep
I can't eat, I cant think
Just thinking about it hurts and it hurts deep 
 
I was wrong for hurting you
It wasnt my intention
Now I'm paying for what I've done
You let me go and all there is, is tension
 
I'm sorry. I'm sorry
I never wanted you to cry
The sound of your sobs, I swear
Makes my heart slowly die
 
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Your smile fades each day
I know it's my entire fail
And I really wanna say
I'm sorry
 
(A/N: this is technically a poem and not a song since I had to write it cause I didn't find a song that wasnt about love kekeke just picture Kiseop singing/reading this^^)
 
I could feel my eyes getting watery as I heard each word being sung by him. He's really making an effort to get my friendship back. I feel the sincerity of each verse; I know he truly feels sorry. He wouldn't be doing this is it weren't so, right?
 
"Awwww, why don't you just forgive him already huh babe? This is too cute~" I heard YooYoo squeal and interrupted my thoughts. Maybe I should forgive him, he has been trying. It's really cute of him to have apologized through a performance. Maybe he isn't so bad after all. I did forget to tell him I was home. It wa reasonable that he was worried... And the fact that he saw me with Onew where he left me after minutes of not contacting him, he was obviously mad. I would be too...
 
"Yah, Tay. Are you there? Hello~~?"
 
"Huh? Sorry, what happened?"
 
"You've been staring blankly for like fifteen minutes. I've been calling your name and everything. I even went to the kitchen to make some snacks and you didn't even notice"
 
"Oh, I have? Really? I'm sorry I was just thinking..."
 
"Thinking about forgiving him huh?"
 
"Ugh... Ill be right back... I need some air... I need to ... Think..." I stood up and grabbed my jacket. I made my way to the door and I could hear YooYoo calling me from behind. 
 
"Wait, Haera! Where are you going?"
_______________________________________
 
Kiseop POV
 
Haera hasn't contacted me yet... Did she watch the performance? Maybe she missed it.... Nah, I'm sure she was home. Maybe she was busy, or she saw it but she didnt forgive me. Maybe she saw it but forgot to call me? Ahh this is frustrating... 
 
*knock knock*
 
Ugh who is it now?
 
I opened the door and was attacked by a pair of arms. It was until a few seconds tht I realized it was Haera. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and just stayed there. I could feel my heart beating fast. I guess it's from shock. 
 
"H-Haera... What are you---?"
 
"I forgive you..." I heard her say still having her face buried in my neck. As soon as I heard her say that, I immediately smiled. I hesitated whether I should respond her with a hug or not but my hands made their way up like if they had brains of their own and pulled her into a right warm hug without me realizing it. 
 
"I'm sorry... I really am. I shouldn't have said all those things... I--"
 
"Shh--" she put her finger in my lips stopping me from talking. She smiled at me before saying anything. I don't know why but her smile seemed... Different. A good different, but I can't tell what it is. It makes me feel different too. 
 
"I said I forgive you" is she really forgiving me? azza! I knew it would work? I wrapped my arms around her wait an picked her up. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck as I spun around with her. 
 
"Kiseop! Put me down, put me down!" She pleaded. I let her down but we still had our arms around each other. We looked at one another and giggled.
"Heheh I'm sorry. I just, I did to think you would forgive me. Does this mean we can go back to being friends?" I asked anicipating her answer with a smile plastered on my face. She outed and shook her head. My smile faded... I swear I heard my heart break a little....
 
"B-bwo?"
 
"Not just friends, best friends" she smiled once again. Oh my god... I pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tight. 
 
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you~~| You have no idea how happy I am!" I could feel her smile from the movement I felt at the back of my head. "This is the strt of a new friendship, and this time ill try my best to not screw it up. I promise~" 
 
"But....." She real eases me from the hug and crossed her arms. "If you screw up again, it's gonna take more than what you did to get me back"
 
"Are you serious? More? What more can I do? I publicly and nationally apologized to you!"
 
"I know, I know. Thank you" her lips carved a smile. "Goodnight Kiseop. Ill see you tomorrow in school" she came closer to me and have me a small warm peck on my cheek before walking back to her house. I paralyzed from the sudden contact and wasnt able to speak properly. 
 
"G-good-n-ni-ght" I stuttered as she walked away. What's wrong with me? I only stutter when  I'm nervous...(A/N: this is a fact. Kiseop stutters and talks fast when he's nervous lol) I'm never nervous unless its for a performance or something related. I've never been nervous cause of a girl... Maybe it was all just so sudden. Yeah, that's why...
 
_____________________________________
 
I'm back! ^^ So, Kiseop and Haera made up! Yay :D would you have forgiven him with just the bear and chocolates, or would you have done the same as Haera? :p the chapter was originally a few pages longer but I wasn't able to get wifi today so I had to type the whole chapter on my phone again, sorry if there are any typos >.> I promise the next one will be longer :D im already writing it :D thank you for the views and the support guys , you're all daebak ;D