Kim Eli!!

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

I feel so horrible T.T I'm updating after weeks of not adding a chapter T.T I abandoned you guys... I'm so sorry~~ Mianhae T.T *sobs* I've been super busy lately... Like uber busy... With school and all starting it's just too much during the week and during the weekend I get so lazy to be honest >.< I'm sorry if this is super short and not at all as good as you expect *bows* and I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging T.T OTL I promise to update as soon as I can, and come back with a better and exciting chapter :D Kidaryo~~ ^.^

-Authornim V ^.^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15:

 

“Beat you again!” Eli shouted as he got up from the couch and did a victory dance. He had invited Kiseop over to play video games after they saw Kevin take his leave over to Lynn’s house.

 

“Ahhhh~ You keep cheating!” Kiseop complained as he dropped the remote control and crossed his arms pouting.

 

“No, you’re just a sore loser! C’mon, who’s up for a rematch?”

 

“No, you keep cheating…”

 

“No I’m not *chuckle* Just admit you at playing~”

 

“I do not!”

 

“Bro, no gamer moves around with the control hoping it will help!” Eli started teasing Kiseop because of the way he played.

Kiseop wasn’t the best player and he did tend to move the control around hoping he would somehow win. Kinda like this:

Just when he was about to talk back to him, there was a knock on the door.

 

“Eo, Nuguni? Where you expecting someone?” He said instead of back talking.

 

“Not that I recall. I wonder who it is…” Eli set down the control and went over to open the door. To his surprise, it was someone he was really looking forward to seeing.

 

“Hyung~” He greeted as he swung the door open. “What brings you over? I haven’t seen you in the longest!”

 

“Well this little bunny wanted to come over and see his favorite pigeon.” Kiseop heard a voice say as he was waiting in the living room. “Oh, I didn’t know you had company over.  I can come back tomorrow if you’d like” The voice was getting closer and closer to where Kiseop was.

 

Onew? What is he doing here? Since when does Eli hang out with Onew? What sort of relationship do they have, to be so comfortable around each other, and show up without consent? Kiseop thought as he saw Onew stand in front of him and gave him a forced smile.

 

“Onew hyung, what brings you over?” he was able to say without sounding too uncomfortable, yet you could pick it up if you really knew him. Eli was able to pick up the awkward atmosphere Kiseop had towards Onew, and started wondering what went on between them. Truthfully, nothing really happened between him and Onew. Kiseop just somehow didn’t like Onew after seeing him walk with Haera after worrying sick about her. He understood why he was walking with her, and was grateful he was there to save Haera that night, but he somehow started disliking him since that night. He knows he shouldn’t feel like that, but he can’t help feeling that way without knowing why.

 

“I came over to visit Eli-goon. It’s been so long since I spent time with this little pigeon,” Onew said as he wrapped his arm around Eli and messed up his hair in a playful manner. It kinda bothered Kiseop seeing Onew so close to his best friend, but he had to accept their friendship. He shouldn’t have anything against Onew, right? He did save Haera.

 

“Ah, Ne…” was all he could manage to say in response. It became silent for a few seconds and Eli could literally feel the awkward.

 

“So…. Let’s keep on playing video games~” Eli said as he pushed Onew towards the couch and handed him a control.

 

________________________

*Ding dong*

 

“I’ll get it~” Taemin chanted as he went over to open the door of his house.

 

“Jjang! Your pretty YooYoo noona has come~” YooYoo greeted as she saw Taemin.

 

“Aigoo~ My noona is so cute~ But nice try, I’m still cuter” Taemin as she made her way inside.

 

“Ara… No girl can beat your cuteness~” YooYoo said as she pinched Taemin’s cheeks.

 

“Noona~ Kumanhe~ ” He whined.

 

“Arasseo~ Where’s Tay unnie?”

 

“Upstairs in her room. She’s been locked up all day. She started watching a new drama…. Again...”

 

“Gurae? Arasseo. Thank you~”

 

YooYoo made her way upstairs to Haera’s room. Like the best friend she is, she barged right in without knocking and found her best friend sitting on her bed with her sight plastered on her laptop screen. She was so into the drama that she didn’t acknowledge YooYoo’s presence.

 

“Annyeong Tay unnie~” YooYoo made her way over to Haera’s bed and sat next to her. “Which drama are you watching now?”

 

“Annyeong~ Secret Garden. Ommo nonononono! Don’t go with her! You need to be with Gil Raim!”

 

“Aigoo unnie, you get so crazy when you watch your dramas. Yah, can you watch your drama later? I came to hang with you~ Lynn is busy today”

 

“So I’m your second choice? That sounds enchanting...” Tay said as she closed the laptop and put it on her nightstand.

 

“No, that’s not what I meant! Anyway, she’s with Kevin today”

 

“Bwo? Jinjja?”

 

“Yeah, she invited him over to her house to do some paper for music”

 

Haera looked at YooYoo with suspicious eyes and puckered her lips the way she always does when she thinks.

 

“There’s something you’re not telling me…” She said, still glaring at YooYoo.

 

“Oh, you got new curtains! Yeppuda~”

 

“Yah, you avoided me! I know for a fact you’re hiding something”

 

“Bwo? Nega? Ani. I’m not hiding anything.” She said as she looked down trying to avoid her gaze.

 

“Yah! What happened to best friends telling each other everything?”

 

“If I do tell you… Do you promise not to get mad?”

 

“Oh, this sounds bad… Okay, I promise…”

 

“Okay, well Lynn invited Kevin over to help with a paper she has to write, but that’s really just an excuse for her to get close to Kevin cause in reality she really likes him and I mean she’s not the only one. I came to like an idol too and we didn’t wanna tell you cause we know how much you didn’t like idols, so we were scared… There I said it!” YooYoo finally caved in and spoke as fast as she could, hoping Tay wouldn’t understand anything but she failed miserably.

 

“Bwo?! She likes Kevin?” Tay’s eyes shot open and her voice suddenly got louder.

 

“You promised to not get mad!”

 

“*takes deep breath* Arasseo…” She whispered. “So she likes Kevin? And whom do you like? Let me guess; Eli?”

 

YooYoo wasn’t able to look up. She was so full of shock and embarrassment of Tay being able to tell, that she couldn’t look her straight in the eyes.

 

“Arasseo. I’ll allow it but only because—“

 

“Noona! Can you come help me with something?” They heard Taemin scream from downstairs.

 

“I’ll be back~” Tay sang as she got off the bed. YooYoo sighed in relief, and thanked the Lord Haera didn’t take it as bad as she thought. She started to wonder what Tay was gonna say before she left. Could it be she accepts Kevin and Eli, or something else? Could she maybe like one of them? Thoughts like that crossed her mind before her phone interrupted her.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

Hey cutie” The voice on the other line said in a flirty manner. She could recognize that voice anywhere.

 

“Eo, Eli-ssi? Annyeong~”

 

Eli-ssi? What did I tell you to call me?”

 

“Eh… I mean… Eli oppa?” She shyly said. She could feel her face turn shades of red.

 

That’s what I like to hear. Are you busy right now? Kiseop and I are at my house with Onew hyung playing video games. We figured since Kevin and Lynn are together, you and Haera could come hang with us”

 

“Onew hyung? Can we take Taemin?”

 

Yeah, no prob”

 

“Gurae, I would have to ask unnie though. I’m not so sure she wans to see you right now”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Well you see—Oh, chakaman. She’s back, don’t hang up” YooYoo put her phone behind her back just as Haera came back inside.

 

“So where were we? Oh right, you liking---“

 

“Yeah, me liking him. So what were you gonna say before you left?” YooYoo managed to cut her off before she finished saying who she liked. She didn’t want Eli to find out she liked him yet.

 

“Oh, right. I’ll accept it but only because I think I like an idol, too”

 

“*Gasp* jinjja?”

 

“Yeah… I don’t know how or why but whenever I’m with him it’s just so different. He makes me feel so nervous when I’m around him. I thought he was obnoxious at first, but he slowly won me over and—“ As YooYoo kept listening to Haera express her feelings, she was praying Haera wouldn’t saw whom she was talking about since she knew Eli was still on the line, and could hear everything. She would kill both YooYoo and Eli for that.

 

“Kiseop is just so ughh. I just fell for him...” She finished saying.

 

A muffled “BWO?!” was heard as she finished the last sentence. YooYoo made her “I’m screwed” face, and Tay could tell something was odd.

 

“What was that?” She asked.

 

“Huh? What was what? I didn’t hear anything…”

 

“Don’t act dumb YooYoo… What was that?”

 

“*Sigh* Eli has been listening since you got back… “YooYoo said as she pulled out the phone from behind her. Tay’s eyes popped.

 

“BWO?!?! YAH!”

 

“I am sooo sorry unnie! I was hoping you wouldn’t say the person’s name…”

 

“Yah! Eli!” Tay snatched the phone from YooYoo’s hand and started screaming at Eli.

 

You like Kiseoppie? Waah, I knew it!”

 

“Yah! You dare mention this to anyone and I swear I’ll kill you!”

 

Are you kidding me? This is such a scandal! You’re lucky I’m in the kitchen and not in the living room with him right now. You better come over in the next 15 minutes with cutie YooYoo and Taeminnie. You better obey everything I say for today, or it’s going to accidentally slip out of my mouth. Annyeong~”

 

“Yah! Eli! Ugh…!”

 

“What happened?” YooYoo asked kinda scared as to how Tay would react to her screw up.

 

“He hung up…. Taemin-ah!”

 

“Ne noona?” Taemin came running to Tay’s room.

 

“Get ready… We’re paying Eli a little visit…”