Jealousy Starts

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

Author’s POV

“Who were you on the phone with? You took a while,” Kiseop asked Eli as he reentered the living room. He had been in the kitchen threatening Haera he would spill the beans if she wasn’t at his house in the next 15 minutes.

“Eo? Oh, just talking with YooYoo. She’s coming over with Taemin and Tay in a bit.”

Kiseop’s eye sparkled as he heard his best friend’s name being mentioned. He hadn’t been able to hang out with her due to practice and schedules with U-KISS, so the though of being able to hang with her brightened his day. He also needed a distraction from Onew. Ever since he had gotten there, he felt so uncomfortable to even play with them. He just couldn’t wait till Haera arrived.

“Oh, ouri Tay is coming too?” Onew stopped playing at the mention of Haera. Ever since that night, Onew has been thinking about Haera frequently. He never actually paid any attention cause he thought it was just the first impression, but every time he hangs with Taemin, he finds himself asking Taemin about Haera.

 

“Ouri?” Kiseop asked with a hint of jealousy in his tone. Eli noticed something bothered him as soon as he turned to look at him. Kiseop had an expression on his face that was hard to read. It was a mixture of shock with jealousy and anger, yet a hint of confusion.  You would only be able to understand him if you spent years with him.

“Neh? Oh, mianhe. It just slipped. I feel like I’ve known Tay for a while. She is Taemin’s sis after all…”

“Ah… Yeh…”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Noona, why are we going to Eli’s house? Why all of a sudden?” Taemin asked as they locked the house and walked over to Eli’s house.

“Oh, we’re just paying him a little visit. I have something to talk to him about….” Haera slightly clenched her fists and made an irritated expression. YooYoo was actually getting a little concerned. She isn’t the most controllable person when she’s mad.

“Unnie, you’re not gonna do something stupid are you? You tend to act a little irrational when you’re mad…”

“Me? Aniya~ I’m just gonna warn him off. He does not know who he’s dealing with.”

“I see what this is about~ Eli found out something again he wasn’t supposed to know, didn’t he?” Taemin asked as to which YooYoo nodded lightly.

“What did he find out now?”

“Nothing you need to know about Taemin-ah, just girl stuff~”

“Oh boy, he found out who you like… Fine, okay. I wont ask. I respect my noona’s privacy~”

“And that’s why you’re my favorite~” Haera pinched his cheeks slightly before they continued their walk.

“Well, I’m gonna go get something to snack on. I’ll be right back guys. Try not to die of awkward while I’m gone,” Eli joked as he went up to go to the kitchen. Onew took it as a joke but Kiseop knew Eli noticed he felt awkward around Onew. He had been trying to make small talk with Kiseop, but Kiseop always managed to make Onew give up trying.

“Um, I’m gonna go to the bathroom…”

“*sass* Ne, hyung”

God, it’s so awkward being with him… I can’t wait till Haera comes over. She’ll keep me distracted for the rest of the day. Man, now I miss her…

*Ding dong*

“I’ll get it~” Kiseop shouted as he stood up to get the door.

“Annyeong Tay~” Kiseop opened the door with a wide smile excited to see his best friend, but Onew came out of the bathroom and was now standing in front of the door.

“Are they here?” He asked as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

“Annyeong Kis--- Onew oppa!” Haera went right past Kiseop and straight to Onew. Kiseop immediately started boiling up but he didn’t know exactly why he was feeling that way.

What the hell just happened? Did she seriously just ignore me to go greet Onew hyung? Oh freaking God… You gotta be kidding me…

“Tay, Taeminn-ah! Annyeong~ I was waiting for you guys to get here!”

“Gurae? Aww, my hyung is so cute~ What are you guys doing? Playing video games? I wanna play~”

“Hey guys~ Glad you came over,” Eli said as he went into the living room with some chips and drinks.

“Yeah… Glad we came over too~” Haera gritted through her teeth as she went over to Eli. She gave him a fake smile before grabbing his shirt and pulling him into the kitchen.

“What was that about?” Onew asked Taemin as they sat back down on the couch.

“I don’t know. Girl stuff…”

“Since when did Eli become a girl?” Onew made a joke causing YooYoo and Taemin to laugh. Kiseop? He was being a sourpuss, and glared at Onew from the other side of the couch. He was dumbfounded that Haera would actually ignore him just to go greet Onew, someone who was just a friend of her brother’s.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yah, yah, yah! Wae gurae~??” Eli complained as Haera pulled on his shirt to the kitchen.

“Wae gurae??” Haera taunted him. Is he seriously asking?

“Oh, you’re mad I threatened you right?”

“Mad? More like pissed off!”

“Oh c’mon! I wasn’t gonna tell anyone~ I just really wanted YooYoo to come over and she said she would only come if you agree to come with her. I won’t tell anyone, I promise.”

“Oh no. You won’t tell anyone, cause I’ll make sure you don’t tell anyone. You do not wanna get on my bad side Eli…. You do not know what I’m capable of.” She playfully glared at him to make sure he got the point.

“Arasseo, arasseo. Mianhae~”

“It’s fine I guess… So, you wanted YooYoo to come over huh? You like her?”

“Bwo? Pfft, Me? Like YooYoo? Nah~ Just… want to be friends, that’s all~” was all Eli said before rapidly scurrying out of the kitchen.

Pfft, just want to be friends my …

“Okay! Let’s get back to playing games!” Eli took a seat next to YooYoo. Haera saw her blush a little and chuckled to herself. She glanced over at Kiseop and saw something was bothering him. He kept glaring at Onew, maybe he still feels mad about what happened the other night. She wanted to sit next to him, but didn’t want Eli to start bothering, so she just took a seat in between Taemin and Onew. He smiled at her before starting to chitchat with both Tay and Taemin.

Look at her. Is she flirting with him, right in front of me? Does she not know how I feel? Wait…. What do I feel? I’m just mad that my best friend is ignoring me. That’s all right? Who wouldn’t be mad? Yeah that’s it. Ughhh, when will this end??

“So, YooYoo, do you like video games?” Eli asked YooYoo as she saw she was bored.

“Not really, I prefer to watch movies.”

“Gurae? You wanna watch one?”

“Can we?”

“Yeah! What movie do you wanna watch?”

“A scary movie!”

“J-jeongmal?”

“What, you scared?”

“A-ani. Let’s watch one.”

Eli stood up to turn off the game system and pulled out a scary DVD from the closet.

“Guys, we’re gonna watch this movie since YooYoo is kinda bored.”

“Okay~”

As Eli, put on the DVD. Kiseop noticed Onew was getting closer to Tay. He was getting angrier seeing Tay all comfortable with him. They met a few weeks ago, yet they look so close. His heart was aching, and anger kept boiling.

---Time Skip: Present---

(If you guys are lost, read the foreword)

Kiseop POV

I slightly opened my eyes to see bright lights flashing, and sirens sounding. I was inside a car hooked up to some type of IV. It was then when I realized I was inside an ambulance.

I felt blood dripping down the side of my head. I tried to move but the sharp pain on my head came back again. Memories of high school kept coming back to my mind.

I felt my heart beat slower and slower. The people around me started to panic. I stirred, and was about to speak, when it all got dark again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a really short update, I know >.< I'll try to update again this week! If you're a bit confused, remember in the foreword, Kiseop got into a car crash after meeting with Haera, he's basically getting flashbacks of his life with Haera ^.^

-Authornim V :3