Just an Event

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

This is a really short boring update T.T I feel awful for leaving you guys stranded for a little more than 2 weeks D': I'm horrible T.T I've been super busy :/ I'm posting this cause I dont wanna leave you hanging any longer but wait just a few days and you'll have a long fluffy cute chapter with KevLynn, okay? :D Read if you'd like but I would wait till next chapter for it to come together :D Love you guys! -Authornim ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Noona, I’m home~” Kiseop, Tay, and Kevin heard a voice come from the door. It wasn’t until the person came into the living room that they recognized who it was.

 

“Taemin?” Kevin asked in surprise.

 

“Kevin?” Taemin formed an ‘’o’’ with his lips as he saw Kevin sitting in his living room.

 

“Why does Taemin have keys to your house Tay?” Kevin kept looking at the three people in front of him.

 

“This is what we wanted to tell you…” Kiseop and Tay said simultaneously.

 

“Oh God, not again….” Taemin complained while shaking his head.

 

“What’s going on here...?” Kevin asked again

_____________________________________________

“So you’re telling me Tay and Taemin are siblings?” Kevin asked in disbelief as Kiseop and Haera finished explaining everything. They nodded in response.

 

“No one knows except Tay’s friends, Eli, Onew, and Kiseop…” Kiseop and Haera nodded again.

 

“And I’m supposed to keep this a secret because of Haera’s position in the whole situation?” Kiseop and Haera nodded once again and were left in silence for a few seconds.

 

“Well, that makes so much more sense! For a second there, I thought you were dating Taemin. You guys looked so close in school”

 

“Really? You too? Gosh, I think I’m gonna have to stop seeing Taemin in school as much. You all three thought I was dating him” Haera shook her head as she crossed her arms and laid back.

 

“Okay, so anyways, I’m gonna get going guys. Thanks for listening to me, you’re the best” Kevin smiled as he stood up heading for the door.

 

“Imma go too. I’ll see you in school Tay” Kiseop went over to say bye to Haera and left with Kevin. Kiseop went towards his house while Kevin went in the opposite direction. He was walking with his hands in his pocket and head low letting his mind wonder.

 

How am I supposed to get close to Lynn? I get so nervous when I’m around her. It suddenly becomes like a whole different world where it’s just the two of us. She’s so pretty... Her crazy style makes her so unique, too! Sigh, how am I gonna do this….?

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry I didn’t see where I was walk--- Lynn?” Kevin suddenly bumped into Lynn as he was thinking. He had his head low and wasn’t seeing where he was walking. How ironic to bump into Lynn he thought.

 

“Kevin! What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you!”

 

“You-You were?” Kevin popped his eyes and suddenly got really nervous and red just thinking he was in Lynn’s thoughts.

 

“Yeah! I was wondering if you could help me out. I need to write a paper for music class about a person who motivates me to learn music.”

 

“And you need me because…?”

 

“To interview you, silly!”

 

“M-me? Why?”

 

“Cause, you’ve inspired me to learn music. You sing so amazing! Your voice is sweet and captivating; it truly makes me feel the lyrics of the song. When I listen to you sing, I just don’t listen to the words you say, I feel them. That’s the kind of power your voice has. It transcends me to a different place when I hear it.”

 

“Wow… Really? You’re the first to ever tell me that. Thank you Lynn. That’s really sweet of you”

 

“Oh, it’s my pleasure. So what do you say? Help me? Pretty pleaseee” Lynn put on a cute pout and cutely swung Kevin’s arm back and forth with hers. Kevin felt himself losing his senses and quickly gave in to helping Lynn with her paper.

 

“S-sure”

 

“Yay! Gomawo Keivn oppa~ Can you come to my house tomorrow and get started? I’ll send you the address through text okay?”

 

“O-okay”

 

“You’re silly oppa. Annyeong~ I’ll see you tomorrow~” Lynn cutely waved goodbye to Kevin before walking off, leaving Kevin dumbfounded and unable to move from what just happened.

 

I can’t believe this… Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me… Ow! Okay, so it’s not a dream. I really am going to Lynn’s house tomorrow. Oh my god….. I’m going to Lynn’s house tomorrow….. I better go plan what I’m gonna wear!

 

Kevin thought as he stood there in his place. He came back to his senses and headed home. Lynn on the other hand was excited to get Kevin to come over and had to call YooYoo to tell her about it.

 

“YooYoo, YooYoo! You’re never going to believe this~” Lynn shrieked through the phone and jumped a little in place.

 

“What happened girl?”

 

“Kevin oppa is coming over tomorrow *Shriek*”

 

“Ommo, waaah~~~ Jinjja? No way? You really like him huh?”

 

“Yes! He’s just so….. Kevin haha there’s too many words to describe him. He’s just… Him haha Oh my God what am I gonna do? What am I gonna wear? So many questions, so little time...”

 

“Calm down Lynn. You look pretty in everything you wear~”

 

“Oh you’re just saying that”

 

“No I’m serious. I have something to tell you too…”

 

“Oh god. What’s going on?”

 

“I like someone...”

 

“Oh my! Who?”

 

“Eli…”

 

“*Shrieks* Ommo ommo ommo ommo, Jinjja?? Ahhhh, this is so great!!”

 

“But shhhhh, don’t tell anyone about it. I don’t want anyone to start rumors. Especially if Tay finds out, she’ll kill me for liking an idol.”

 

“*Sigh* I hadn’t thought about that… Don’t tell anyone about Kevin either. I wanna live a long life before I die hehehe”

 

“Arasseo hehe I gotta go girly, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye~”

______________________________