Secrets Part II

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

 

Eli POV

 

“You! Hahahah we’re not dating you pabo” They’re not dating? Then what are they? Friends with benefits?

 

“You’re not, if you’re not dating then what are you?”

 

“None of your business” She started to walk off

 

“Yah! Tay! Tell me before I tell SME about you guys living together!” As soon as I said that, she froze. She turned back to look at me.

 

“You wouldn’t dare…” I smirked. So this is how I can get you to talk huh?

 

“Try me…”

________________________

Your POV

 

He wouldn’t dare would he? I can’t take any chances…

 

“Come with me…” I pulled Eli towards the dance room where Taemin was waiting for me. I closed the door behind me making sure no one was near.

 

“H-hey, Eli? Um, what brings you here?” Taemin asked kinda confused and nervous by Eli’s presence. Eli was about to answer when I cut him off.

 

“Sit” I pointed to the bench by the wall. He sat down and I stood in front of him. Taemin stood by my side and just stared at Eli and then back at me.

 

“Why is he here?” He whispered to me.

 

“He knows…” I didn’t bother whispering back. Eli knew and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

“Bwo?”

 

“He knows…”

 

“What exactly does he know?”

 

“Listen Eli. Taemin and I aren’t dating…”

 

“Bwo?! Dating? You thought we were dating? Haha oh hyung what made you think that?” Taemin interrupted me.

 

“Well, you guys are always together after school on Wednesdays and when you walk over to her house you never come out!”

 

“What? You followed us?”

 

“Yes, yes he followed us!” I interrupted their conversation. “Look Eli, I’ll tell you everything but you have to promise me not to tell anyone and I mean anyone! Do you understand…” I said through my teeth making sure I got my point across to Eli and shot him a death glare. I could tell by his reaction that he got kinda intimidated and uncomfortable.

 

“Okay, okay. I won’t tell anyone…” He nervously answered and shifted on the bench.

 

“Truth is… I’m Taemin’s noona…”

 

“BWO?!” Eli was perplexed. He couldn’t believe and I understood his reaction. “But, you don’t look like his noona… You guys look pretty much the same age”

 

“Well, we’re not that much apart from each other; just a year. But we chose not to tell anyone we’re siblings. So don’t go and blab about this. ARASSEO?”

 

“Y-yes ma’am. I won’t tell anyone… But one question, why?”

 

“Well, before I debuted, during my training years I met a few other idols. As I spoke with them, those who had siblings, and were known by the media were treated exactly like other idols even though they weren’t at all. Crazy fans would harass them, paparazzi would follow them, and they wouldn’t live a normal life. I have two sisters and I didn’t wanna put them through all that. The only thing the press knows is that I live with my parents here in Seoul. So please hyung, don’t say anything… Not evene the other members of SHINee know anything. No one expect Lynn and YooYoo know” Taemin looked at him with begging eyes. Eli stood up and smiled at both of us.

 

“Okay, I understand. I know what it’s like to go through that. Kevin’s sister has to go through all that. I wouldn’t want Tay to face that.” He went over to the door and was about to leave when he suddenly turned back and called me.

 

“You know, I was never really going to tell SME about you and Taemin, but thanks for the info” He smirked.

 

“Yah!” I threw my fist in the air and Eli ran off scared of what was to come.

 

“I won’t tell anyone!” I heard him scream from outside. Yah! Eli Kim! You’re gonna get it….

 

---------------------------------------

I was at Starbucks with YooYoo today since Lynn started working here now. We don’t get to see her much so we come here often when she has her shifts. She comes sit down whenever there aren't any customers around.

 

YooYoo and I were sitting at a table drinking our usual (Hot Chocolate for her; Vanilla bean Frappuccino for me) chatting with Lynn when suddenly the door of the café opened.

 

“Welcome~” Lynn instantly said when she heard the door open. “Oh, it’s you guys! Annyeong~” YooYoo and I turned to see who was there and saw Kevin and Kiseop.

 

“Annyeong lovely girls~” Kiseop greeted us with agyeo. I couldn’t help but smile I mean look at him!

 

“Hi~” YooYoo beamed.

 

“Hey Kevin! Hi… Kiseop” I was still a little uncomfortable around Kiseop even though we see each other every morning now except for the weekends. We should be able to be normal around each other right? Yeah, I don’t know. For some reason, I get nervous around him. I can talk to him and make conversation but it’s still somehow… Awkward.

 

“Would you guys like something to drink or anything?” Lynn asked as she made her way to the counter.

 

“Yea, one mocha latte for Kev and one vanilla bean Frappuccino for me please” Kiseop said as he took a seat in front of me, and Kev the one next to him.

 

“Oh, I see you got a vanilla bean Frappuccino as well” Kev pointed out.

 

“Yea, it’s the only thing I get here. I don’t really like coffee…”

 

“What a coincidence! I love Vanilla Bean Frappuccino~” Kiseop added.

 

“Here you go guys~” Lynn said as she gave the guys their drinks. She went back to work as more and more people started coming. Kevin was just about done when he stood up and excused himself.

 

“Well, sorry guys. I gotta go. My sister needs me to do something. I’ll see you guys in school. Annyeong~” I saw him exchange some looks with YooYoo…. Please don’t tell me they're planning to leave me alone with Kiseop… I turned to YooYoo to try to stop her but it was too late. She had already gotten up.

 

“I gotta go too. I need to finish a project I need to turn in tomorrow bye guys~” I was about to call her name but she was already out the door. So now it’s just Kiseop and I. Gosh, this couldn’t be any more awkward…

 

“Seems like everyone’s busy today…” Kiseop took a sip from his drink. It was all silent now….

 

“*Cough* So urm how have you been feeling? In school you know since you’ve only been eating fruit...” Damn why am I so nervous?

 

“Oh, um, at the beginning I was fine but now I barely have energy in the mornings. I’m able to pay attention in class but I feel a tad hungry and super tired at the end of the school day…”

 

“Ohh, I see. We gotta write that down and urm take note of how you feel… for the rest.. of.. the project.” Can this get any more awkward? I couldn’t take the awkward atmosphere anymore…

 

“Well, um, imma go now. Taemin’s waiting for me…” Oh crap did I just say that outloud?

 

“Taemin?” Kiseop asked. His expression changed. Before it was calm and awkward but he suddenly turned red. I couldn’t tell if he was angry or just embarrassed by something…

 

“Huh? Yeah, Taemin… Well bye~” I ran off before he could ask anymore questions. Dammit, Tay. You better hope he doesn’t sneak around like Eli.

 

Kiseop POV

 

Taemin? Why would Haera go see Taemin? Maybe they are dating… Why should I care if they’re dating right? It’s her life anyway… But, Taemin? Why Taemin? Maybe I’m jumping to conclusions… I saw Lynn wasn’t busy and made my way over. She was facing with her back towards me so she couldn’t really see me, she’s bound to recognize my voice right?

 

“Hey Lynn, do you by any chance know the relationship between Taemin and Haera?”

 

“Taemin and Haera? Of course, they’re sibliasdfjk” she made no sense at the end as soon as she turned around.

 

“Huh? What was the last part?” As soon as she saw me she began to seem nervous. It looks like she’s hiding something.

 

“Uh—urm—Taemin and Haera? Uh---- they’re um—friends! Yeah, friends...” She began to stutter and was really jittery. I know for a fact you’re hiding something….

 

“I know there’s something you’re not telling me Lynn…”

 

“Me? Urm… No, no why would you say that?” She turned around and was no longer facing me. She pretended to clean the table in front of her.

 

“Lynn…” She sighed and stopped cleaning the table. She stood there for a few seconds before she turned to me.

 

“Look, Kiseop. The relationship between Taemin and Haera isn’t something for me to tell you about. If you really wanna know go ask her yourself, okay? I can’t break a promise I made years ago” She went into the employee lounge preventing me from asking any further. ‘Promise’? What is she talking about?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I know this is a short update lol but I won't be able to update tomorrow either since it's my birthday, Yay! :D Thank you to those who read and thanks Juju for commeting xD I'll try to update double next time I update and make it up to you guys, thank you for the support~ <3

 

I personally think Kiseop looks better with the fohawk, yet anything suits him <3.<3 Right Kiseop? xD

 I love him anyway his hair or clothes are styled though.

Even if he isn't waring any clothes *Wink Wink*

bahahaha Forever in love with Kiseop <333

One of the funniest Shin PD was with U-KISS bahaha Kiseop's high-pitched screams <3~~