Secrets Part I

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

Your POV

By the time I went downstairs, his parents were gone. I guess they have to leave early in the morning like mine. I went in to the kitchen and opened his fridge. I know it’s like really rude to just walk into the kitchen and open his fridge right? But no one else is in the house and the arrogant jerk is showering up stars. Tsk, bwo? “Shower together”? How dare he even insinuate that type of situation? Heh, that arrogant jerk with his cute bed hair and his soft milky skin and what the freak am I thinking…? Ugh, you arrogant jerk, you. Making me think crazy and shiz… What do I give you for breakfast Kiseop? Since he’s an idol and he can’t just starve in the morning I guess I’ll just give him a little bit of fruit and a glass of juice. I don’t want him to be malnourished. I looked for some fruit but with luck I found an apple and a banana. He had some orange juice and although it was very sugary, I guess it’s something. I so totally need to go grocery shopping with him. If we’re gonna do this, we have to do this right. There is waaay too much sugar in this juice… I poured some juice in a glass and washed the apple. When I was done setting everything up, I heard him make his way into the kitchen.

 

“Here, apples and bananas”

 

“A-a-a-apples and bananas~” He started signing the melody.

Hehehe this cute arrogant jerk…

 

“*cough* um since you’re an idol and you cant just starve yourself in the mornings, you’ll have to eat fruit and a something to drink for the next few days.”

 

“Awwww you thought about my health~ How nice~”

 

“Yeah, well, I no choice. Also, we’re going grocery shopping after school”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Well, what you have in your fridge is so not good for you. I had trouble finding that apple and banana and that juice is waaay to sugary. We’re going shopping for food after school.”

 

“Oh, gurae. Sounds reasonable.” He put the dishes in the dishwasher and made his way towards the bathroom. Judging by the sound that came from there,  he was brushing his teeth. After coming out of the bathroom he made his way to the door and grabbed his shoes.

 

“Shall we go my lady?” He said as he opened the door.

 

“Psh, whatever” I past by him and we made our way to school. The walk was very awkward and uncomfortable. It was so quiet I think I could hear the plants photosynthesizing. Haha okay maybe not that quiet but you get the point. As soon as we reached the gates I saw YooYoo and Lynn by the benches. I took this as an opportunity to ditch him.

 

“Bye, Kiseop. See you after school”

 

“Annyeong~”

 

Goodness, that smile… Why is it making my heart beat faster.....?

 

“Um. Bye” I went over to YooYoo and Lynn and saw I was blushing a little. Dammit

 

“Uhh, Tay. Are you okay?”

 

“Huh yeah, neverbeenbetter? Why?” I rapidly said. Lynn and YooYoo exchanged some looks before turning and smirking.

 

“Kiseop’s the cause behind those red cheeks isn’t he?”

 

“What? No, wooh is it hot out here? Yeah, it’s hot…Must be the heat. Heh, I’mma…. goinsidebye~”” God, that was a close one…. Was Kiseop behind me blushing? Could it have been that adorable smile of his? Asdfghjkl, what am I saying? Obviously it’s the heat getting to me…

 

“Noona!” I turned around to see Taemin walking over with Minho. Why is he coming over with Minho?

 

“Oh, urm… Hey Taemin. What brings you over?” He noticed my nervousness and gave me a pleading smile.

 

“I came over to introduce Minho hyung before hand. You remember we were gonna go out for dinner? Well, the whole band will be going…” He noticed my death glare and hid a little behind Minho. What?! The whole band? Why???

 

“Ohhhh… gurae~? That’s nice” I said gritting my teeth.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Haera-ssi. My name is Minho, Choi Minho” The tall guy greeted me with a deep voice. A y deep voice hehehe

 

“Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo~”

 

“I hear you’re Taemin’s friend. I see you’re very close by the way he calls you noona”

 

“Ah? Ye, we’re quite close *nervous smile*” Just at that time the bell rung. Perfect timing!

 

“Oh, well. Gotta head to class. Bye Taeminnie, Minho-ssi”

 

“Annyeong Noona~”

 

“Bye, Haera-ssi. See you tonight”

 

“Ne~” I rushed to my class and just when I thought I was safe, I saw Kiseop sitting at his desk smiling at me…

That smile… Gosh, my heart is beating fast again… Wae??

 

 

I went to my first and second period like I normally do. Lunch went by smooth too. I’ve been getting to know Kevin and Eli a little bit more. They’re really cool! Specially Kevin. I seem to get along with him quite well. I’m on my last period now and for some reason I’m excited? As if I’m looking forward to something, but what?

 

*Ringggggg*

 

Finally! I packed my stuff and made my way to my locker. I was putting some books back and taking some others home when suddenly someone knocked on my locker door.

 

“Annyeong~”

 

“H-hi” Dammit, Tay don’t stutter.

 

“Heh are you okay?”

 

“Huh? Oh, erm, yeah. You ready to go shopping? I continued putting and taking stuff from my locker.

 

“Yeah, I just need to stop by my house to change and get the car”

 

“What? The car?”

 

“Yeah, you don’t expect me, Lee Kiseop, to ride public transportation do you?”

 

“Oh, right. Forgot you were an idol there for a second. Alright. Let’s go”

 

We got out of school and walked towards his house. It was becoming easier and easier to talk to him, but I was still cold towards him. I don’t know why I am. It just comes out. It doesn’t happen with Eli or Kevin though…

 

“Alright, I’m gonna go change. I’ll be right back. You can wait for me in the living room”

 

“Ne”

 

As I was waiting for him in the living room, I noticed there were a bunch of pictures of him with Kevin and Eli around. Those pabos. They look adorable in all the pictures, I guess it is cause of all the make up they have on hahaha I looked around and saw a particular photo that caught my attention.

It’s a picture of him and a girl. They look really close. I don’t know why but my heart sunk a little when I saw that. I put the picture back and sat down just as he made his way down the stairs. He was wearing a simple tank and jeans yet my heart skipped a bit when I saw him.

Ugh, heart why are you acting so weird lately?

 

“Did you wait long?” He asked as he took a seat next to me.

 

“Ani, I was looking through the pictures. I see you have a girlfriend.”

 

“Bwo? Girlfriend? What are you talking about?” I pointed to the previously mentioned picture. He looked at me confused and stood up to see it. When he saw it he giggled and put it back.

 

“Oh, that. Yeah, she’s my girlfriend” My heart sunk even deeper hearing him admit that. “She’s a girl… and she’s a friend” Pfft, you pabo!  Is he kidding me? Did he just really try to fool me with that old comeback…? Ugh, you jerk.

 

“Yah, that’s not something to kid about” I suddenly stood up.

 

“Haha why are you so mad? It’s not like you care whether I have a girl or not. Or do you?” he smirked.

 

“Pfft, no. Kaja” I stomped out of the house. I was walking towards the street when I noticed he wasnt following behind.

 

“You’re not coming?” I coldly asked. He took out some keys and waved them in the air.

 

“Car, remember?”

 

Ahh, Tay. You pabo! You stormed out of the house forgetting he had a car. Darn you heart making me nervous and shiz. Why are you making me nervous? I walked towards him and he opened the garage door revealing a black shiny Ferrari 458.

 

“Wow… This is your car?”

 

“No, pabo. It’s my monkey’s car. Yes it’s my car! Come”

 

He made his way to the passenger seat and opened the door for me. He might be arrogant but he sure has manners. I got in and he made his way to the driver’s seat. He hoped inside and the engine. The car ride was pretty silent besides the occasional comment here or there. As I was looking through the window, Kiseop’s comment about him not having a girlfriend suddenly made me smile. I don’t know why but it made me… Happy?  Yeah, I don’t know. My heart is acting weird lately… I turned too look at him. He was concentrated on the road but it gave me a perfect view of his side profile.

His cute nose, his lips, the way his brown eyes sparkle in the light; there was something about him that made my heart skip a beat, my face blush, and my heart race whenever I take a close look at him. I don’t know what it is but I like the way it feels.

 

“You’re gonna burn holes into my face” His voice suddenly startled me.

 

“Huh? Oh, sorry. You have a little boogie heeheh” I tried to hide the secret stalking I was previously doing. He did have one though haha

 

“Bwo? Where? Oh man how disgusting… and embarrassing…” I saw his face get a little pink hehehe who knew he had that side of him?

 

“Here let me get it” I grabbed a napkin that was in the cup holder and wiped his nose.

 

“Urm… *nervous cough* T-thanks” Haha look at that. Just cause I wiped his nose made him nervous.

 

“You’re welcome. So, how did you feel throughout the day today since you only ate fruit and juice in the morning?”

 

“I didn’t really feel a difference. Maybe cause it’s only the first day but since we’re also testing if what I eat for breakfast matters, we should by junk food too”

 

“Mmm, you have a point. But nothing too bad, you’re an idol and you can’t gain weight”

 

“Why are you worrying so much about me? This morning you didn’t want me to starve, you cleaned my nose, and now you don’t want me to gain weight.”

 

“Psh, I’m only trying to be nice. Thank Kevin I’m even trying. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t even be here right now”

 

"Kevin?"

 

"It's a long story"

 

“Oh, I see” I took a glance at him and he looked… disappointed? Did it disappoint him when I said I wasn’t really being nice to him cause I wanted to. Or was it something else?

 

“Well, we’re here. Let’s get going. I have practice in an hour” I checked to see the time and I noticed it was almost 6. Oh crap! I have to go out with Taeminnie at 7:30! I better get over with this quick!

 

“You know what? Wait in the car, I wont take long okay? Wait a little~” I rushed out of the car and hurried up to buy what I need.

 

Kiseop POV

 

Is Haera okay? She just left me in the car… I thought we were gonna go shopping together. She seems in a rush. Does she have other plans to go to right now? About 15 minutes passed before she came back with a bunch of bags in her hands. I opened the trunk for her and she put them there. She got inside and told me to hurry back to my house cause she had something suddenly come up. I offered to take her directly to her house but she kept refusing so we eventually went back to my house. She told me what to put it the fridge and what to leave outside. I was about to say bye to her when she was already out the door. She’s acting really weird.

 

Your POV

 

I was back at my house at around 6:45pm. The first thing I saw was Taemin by the living room telling me to hurry on and get ready. I went to my room and washed up. I changed into something nice and put on my make up. I was ready by 7:15 and made my way down the stairs.

 

 

“Wooow~~ Yeppuda noona! You look really pretty”

 

“Why, thank you Taeminnie.”

 

“Go back upstairs and change”

 

“Bwo?!”

 

“You look too pretty, I’m scared you might dumbfound my hyungs too much”

 

“Hahah silly billy. Let’s go get this over with.”

 

We got out of the house and made our way to the car. Even though he’s a year younger than me, he acts like my older brother sometimes. He opened the door for me. I was about to go inside when I though I saw someone standing by.

 

“Noona, everything okay?”

 

“Huh? Oh, yeah I just though I saw something”

 

Eli POV

 

*Ding Dong*

 

I went over to Kiseop’s house. Since I was in the neighborhood I though I’d pop in since we have practice in a bit.

 

 “Annyeong~~” I cheerfully said as he opened the door.

 

“Eli! What brings you over?”

 

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d pop in. So can I come in?”

 

“Oh, yea sorry. Come in” We made our way in to the living room and sat down.

 

“Hey, um do you know if Haera knows any other idols besides us?” He suddenly asked.

 

Why is he asking? Should I tell him what I saw? Does he know about him and Haera?

 

“Um, nope. Why do you ask?”

 

“Huh? No just wondering. I’ve seen her talking with Taemin sunbaenim a few days ago and I thought she might know him. I guess she was just getting fan service from him”

 

“Ah, ne~ Well, we should go to practice now”

 

"Yeah, let's go!"

 

Should I tell him about what I saw on the way here? Why was Haera with Taemin? She was dressed all fancy and pretty, like if she was going on a date. She can’t possibly be dating Taemin right? What’s her relationship with him? I’ve seen them talk often too… 

 

Your POV

 

“Well, let’s go and get this over with”

 

Taemin and I made our way inside the restaurant and went over to a table where 4 other guys were already waiting. I’ve seen them on shows with Taemin since they’re in the same band but I never really bothered to learn their names.

 

“Annyeong hyungs, sorry we made you wait” Taeminie said as he pulled out a chair for me. I sat down and greeted them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Haera.”

 

“Annyeong~ I’m Key” The one with cat-like eyes greeted me. Judging by the way he was dressed he had a lot of fashion sense.

 

“I’m Jonghyun” The short one said.

 

“I’m Minho but we already met earlier”

 

“I’m Onew, the leader of the group, Oh, have we met before?” The last one said. He seemed familiar… Oh, that’s right! The store!

 

Flashback

 

I was picking some groceries when I decided to buy some chicken. I made my way to the poultry section and reached out my hand for the last chicken that was in front of me, but someone else had reached out too and we accidentally held hands.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. You can take it” I kindly told the stranger in front of me. He looked at me weird as if expecting me to do something.

 

“Aniyo, it’s okay. You can take it”

 

“No, I insist.”

 

“No, you should take it. Ladies first” He smiled at me and I smiled back at his kind gesture.

 

“Thank you” I bowed a little before walking off with the chicken to found other food for Kiseop

 

End Flashback

 

“Bwo? Onew voluntarily gave up his chicken?” They all asked in surprise. What’s wrong with that? He can’t give me the chicken?

 

“N-ne”

 

“Don’t get us wrong, we don’t mean to sound rude it’s just that Onew hyung loves chicken like he loooovess chicken and would never ever give up his chicken” Jonghyun said.

 

“Yeah, he once sat all by himself during a show eating chicken the whole time; a whole chicken all for himself. He eats chicken everyday” Minho added. Eat chicken everyday? He must really like chicken.

 

“Well, it was the last one and this young lady had gotten it first. I thought it was the right thing to do. And I’m sorry for looking at you weird. I didn’t mean any disrespect I just found it odd how you didn’t fangirl after seeing me” Onew responded.

 

“You really don’t know SHINee?” Minho asked.

 

“Well, I’ve heard about you guys and I’ve seen some of your performances but only because of Taeminnie. I never really bothered knowing the rest of the group heh, sorry”

 

“Waah, Taemin. You’ve known this girl for years and she doesn’t know SHINee” Key directed himself to Taemin.

 

We were talking and eating and it was alright. It wasn’t as awkward as I expected it to be, it was actually kind of fun. It turned out better than expected. As we finished eating and were now eating dessert I got a text.

 

From: Arrogant Jerk T.T

Haera-yah, you bought almond milk :c I don’t like almond milk >.< Do I really have to drink that? Ew~

 

Hahaha this whinny baby. He’s in high school and can’t drink almond milk?

 

To: Arrogant Jerk T.T

Yah, little baby, have you even tried almond milk?

 

From: Arrogant Jerk T.T

… No… BUT I know I won’t like it. Yuck >.<

 

To: Arrogant Jerk T.T

You’re drinking it and that’s final! Whinny baby…

 

From: Arrogant Jerk T.T

:O … I am NOT a baby -.-

 

To: Arrogant Jerk T.T

Lol Yes you are :P

 

From: Arrogant Jerk T.T

No

 

To: Arrogant Jerk T.T

Yes

 

From:  Arrogant Jerk T.T

No! :C

 

To:  Arrogant Jerk T.T

Okay, you’re not a baby, you just act like one…

 

From:  Arrogant Jerk T.T

>.<

 

Hahaha oh Kiseop, you’re so silly. I put my phone in my purse and noticed everyone was staring at me. Do I have something on my face?

 

“*cough* what?”

 

“Well, you’ve been smiling to yourself like a crazy person staring at your phone screen” Key said. I was smiling?

 

 

‘Was I really?” They all nodded. Guess I really was…

 

---A few days later---

 

This morning I went over to Kiseop’s house again to feed him breakfast. I gave him fruit and milk. We’re talking more and more now. Although I’m still cold to him at times, he’s actually a really cool guy. I catch myself smiling whenever I’m with him. He’s such a derp though haha the faces he makes are just too funny. Kevin and Eli are fun too, but recently I’ve feeling like someone is watching me. Every time I turn around I don’t see anyone, but I always see Eli far off in the distance. Do you think he might be following me around? Nah, maybe I’m just imagining it. Taemin and I decided to walk home together on Wednesdays since everyone leaves early and we stay behind to practice in the dance studio. Since there’s a piano in there, he practices piano and dancing while I practice singing. We both help each other out. But I always see one car left in the school parking lot when we get out. I really feel like someone is stalking me. I was talking to Taemin when I saw Eli walking behind. I let it slide before since he practices a few classes down from the dance room. But this time he had no practice. I told Taemin to head inside first and I made my way around the hall to sneak up behind Eli.

 

Eli POV

 

I’ve been watching Taemin and Haera for the last couple of days. They seem to be really close. He calls her noona and everything. They even go back to Haera’s house every time they walk together. I tried staying there until I see Taemin come out but he never comes out or he does but too late for me to see him leave. I had no practice today but I stayed behind just to stalk them. They were in the hall but my phone suddenly rang. Dammit, I hope they didn’t hear. I took out my phone and ignored the call. I put it on silent and put it back in my pocket. I turned back to the hall but they were gone. Damn where did they g--?

 

“BOO!”

 

“AHHH! HOLY !” I felt my heart literally jump out of my chest when I felt someone touch my back and scream. I turned around and it was Haera.

 

“Dammit Haera! Don’t scare me like that! You’re gonna give me a heart attack”

 

“You’re only scared cause you have something bothering you in your conscience~”

 

“No, my head’s clean”

 

“Oh really? Then why have you been following me around these past few days?” Dammit, she knew… Might as well tell her. There’s no use in denying it.

 

“*sigh* Yes, I’ve been stalking you. I’m sorry but look I know about your relationship with Taemin.”

 

“B-bwo? T-taemin?”

 

“Yes, I know you guys are going out and it’s okay I wont tell on him. But did you guys really have to go so far as to live together? I see him go in to your house but never comes out…”

 

“Dating? You think we’re… Dating?” she stayed silent for a few second before she started cracking up. Why is she laughing? This is no laughing matter….

 

“What’s- What’s so funny?”

 

“You! Hahahah we’re not dating you pabo” They’re not dating? Then what are they? Friends with benefits?

 

“You’re not?, if you’re not dating then what are you?”

 

“None of your business” She started to walk off

 

“Yah! Tay! Tell me before I tell SME about you guys living together!” As soon as I said that, she froze. She turned back to look at me.

 

“You wouldn’t dare…” I smirked. So this is how I can get you to talk huh?

 

“Try me…”