Screwed Up

There Is No Right Time...(SEMI HIATUS)

 

 

Onew POV

 

I was walking out of the convenience store when I though I saw a familiar girl walking by. Well, she was more like sprinting. I looked behind her and I saw someone following her. This cannot be good… I decided to follow behind them. As I was getting closer, I recognized whom it was. It was Haera, the girl we had dinner with the other day with Taemin. She started running so I followed behind. She was able to outrun the guy that was following her but she hid in an alley. Bad idea Haera… I went around the other way and found my way to the alley. I was behind her when I saw the guy making his way back again. She was about to get out but I pulled her back. She started screaming so I covered .

 

“Shh… Don’t move. Be quiet” She stopped moving around but was still breathing heavily. I could feel her heart beat really fast. As I saw the shadow of the guy go farther away. I let her go. She turned round and was greeted with a slap.

 

“Wh-who are you? What do you want?” She asked. She doesn’t remember me?

 

“O-ouch… Y-you don’t remember me? We’ve met before…”

 

“We have? Well… You do seem familiar”

 

“It’s me Onew. You met me at the market…” Her face told me she didn’t remember.

 

“Listen” I started singing replay but I messed up badly…

 

“Ummm, Oh, I know!” I put my hands up and shaped them like if they were puppets.

 

“Here, you can have the chicken’ ‘No it’s okay, you can have it’ ‘no I insist please take it’” I started acting out the time I met her at the market. She giggled and nodded her head.

 

“Now I remember, you’re Onew-ssi from SHINee right? Yeah, I remember you now. We had dinner together with my little bro-- *cough* with little Taemin”

 

“Yeah, what are you doing out this late at night? You would have been in big trouble if I hadn’t pull you back... and damn you have a powerful slap” I said as I rubbed where she had slapped me

 

“Oh, sorry. I thought you were a or something… And really? Wow, thanks. I guess; I just came back from a da-… day out with um my best friend”

 

“Oh really? And she didn’t take you back home?”

 

“It’s a ‘he’ actually… and no I asked him not to”

 

“And he let you? Well, that’s rude. I’ll walk you back home”

 

“Nono, it’s okay it’s not far”

 

“No, I’m taking you home. I don’t want anything bad to happen to Taemin’s friend. Come, lead the way” I saw her blush a little. Come to think of it, she’s cute. ‘’

 

Kiseop POV

 

Ugh… What’s taking Haera so long to text me? It’s been 20 minutes since I left her at the playground. She said her house was not that far… Maybe she just forgot? Nah, it’s only been 20 minutes. I can’t take this anymore. I’m going out to look for her. I grabbed my jacket and made my way out. I was just about to reach the playground when I saw Haera walking with another person. It’s a guy…. He seems familiar… He looks kinda like Onew hyung. Wait a minute…. That is Onew hyung. What is Haera doing with Onew? Is this why she didn’t want me to drop her off at her house? Cause she was meeting up with Onew? I’ve been worrying for the past 20 minutes for nothing… I’m just gonna go home. I’ll text her in a little bit and ask her about it…

 

Your POV

 

We were nearing my house when I thought I saw Kiseop by the playground. I must be imagining things now… As I got to my front door I turned to look at Onew.

 

“Thank you, for saving me and for bringing me back home. It was really nice of you” He smiled.

 

“It’s okay but this is your house?” He looked around kinda confused.

 

“Um… Yeah.. why?”

 

“Well because—“

 

“Noona!” Taemin suddenly came out of the house in his pajamas. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick! It’s almost midnight and you weren’t back yet. You didn’t even call! Are you okay? Where were you? Mom and Dad were worried too~” He suddenly started scolding me. Gosh, bad timing Taemin….

 

“Well, because this is Taemin’s house….” Onew suddenly spoke after Taemin’s scolding.

 

“H-hyung…” Taemin looked and saw Onew. He looked at me with an ‘I-came-at-a-bad-time-didn’t-I’ look. “W-what are you doing here?” He asked Onew.

 

“I should be asking the same thing. What is Haera doing at your house? And Mom and Dad?” Sigh, I was hoping he hadn’t heard that part… Well One more person we have to tell my relationship with Taemin about…

 

“*Sigh* Come inside, we’ll explain everything”

 

“So you mean to tell me you guys are siblings…?” Taemin and I nodded.

 

“And you haven’t told any one but Haera’s best friends…?” We nodded again.

 

“And Eli, but I didn’t tell him, he kinda went snooping around…” Taemin told Onew.

 

“Yah, Lee Taemin. You could’ve told me too! I thought I was your best friend…” Onew pouted and crossed his arms leaning his back on the couch.

 

“Mianhae hyung, I didn’t wanna let anyone know. I should’ve told you, I’m sorry…” Taemin looked down not wanting to face Onew.

 

“So Onew-ssi, please don’t say anything about this. Taemin will tell the rest of SHINee when the time is right, right Taemin?” He nodded in agreement. “So, please, for now, just keep it to yourself…” I really hope he understands, he is the last person I’m gonna explain to all this….

 

“Okay, I won’t say anything. But you’ll have to come clean sooner or later; at least to the group Taeminnie. We’re a family and we stick together. I’m not telling you to go and reveal it to the press but at least tell the rest of the group. Okay?”

 

“Ne hyung. I’m sorry for hiding it from you guys…”

 

“Gwenchana, come here” Onew opened his arms and Taemin ran to give him a hug. They’re really close to each other. They seem like real brothers. Being the only guy in the family besides my dad, I guess Taemin relies on Onew for advice whenever he needs it. I might be his noona but even sometimes I don’t understand him.

 

“So… Do you guys have any chicken? I’m hungry” Onew suddenly said haha he really loves chicken huh?

 

“Hyung~~” Taemin whined letting go of the hug.

 

“Heh sorry, I’ll be leaving now. It’s late. I’ll see you in practice.” Onew stood up and made his way to the door. We followed behind and saw him get out of the house.

 

“And I hope to see more of you Haera;” He smiled before waving one last time before heading off. Onew seems really nice. Taemin seems really close with him too. We closed the door as he left and I shot Taemin a death glare. He sensed I was gonna scream at him and started stuttering.

 

“N-noona I-I c-can explain” He started backing away as I stepped closer to him.

 

“Lee Taemin….. What do we say about brining people over to the house?” I gritted to my teeth.

 

“N-noona, please, I know I did wrong. But you were never here when he came and it was a couple months back. I didn’t know he would remember my house. I’m sorry…”

 

“Yah!” I flicked him on the head causing him to whine in pain. “You could have at least told me!”

 

“I know, I know, I’m sorry I’m sorry” He repeatedly said as he bowed each time. Gosh, Taeminnie….

 

“Fine, I’ll let it slide this time… Don’t let it happen again, arasseo?”

 

“Yes, clear as water!”

 

“*sigh* Go to sleep, it’s late.”

 

“Arasseo. Good night noona. Saranghae” He did aegyo before skipping off to his room. I sighed and shook my head as I saw him head upstairs. Goodness, I can never stay mad at him… I made my way to my room and set my purse on my night stand. I got my pj’s and was about to head to the bathroom and wash up when I heard my phone ringing.

 

Caller ID: Seoppie Bestie~

 

Huh? Why would Kiseop call at this time….? Oh shoot! I forgot to tell him I was home. After a few rings, I picked up.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Kiseop?”

 

“Yah! You said your house wasn’t that far from the park! It’s been more than half an hour since I left you there and you haven’t texted once…”

 

“*Sigh* I know, I kinda forgot I’m sorry…”

 

Yeah, you were too busy with Onew hyung that you forgot huh?”

 

Huh? How did you--?”

 

I got worried and went to look for you and saw you walking with Onew…”

 

“Oh, really? Well the thing is—“

 

“No it’s okay, I understand. You were eager to meet Onew hyung. I get it…”

 

Kiseop…. It’s not like that…”

 

“Oh it’s not? Cause I clearly saw you walking with Onew. Or am I wrong?”

 

“No, I was walking with him but it’s not what you---“

 

“Save it, I get it, I don’t need an explanation.”

 

“You know what Kiseop?! Think whatever the freak you want. I was with Onew hyung, but if it weren’t for him who knows what would have happened to me!”

 

“B---bwo? What do you mean?”

 

“I was late to my house cause I was being chased by a or something! Onew was able to save me just in time!”

 

“…! I knew I shouldn’t have let you go alone! Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

 

“Save your concern Kiseop. You’d rather come to your own conclusions before knowing the whole story. Good night Kiseop”

 

Kiseop POV

 

“No wait Haera--- Haera?”

 

she hung up. Kiseop why do you have to always ruin everything? You had finally made amends and now you screwed up again. Nice one, big head… *Sigh* What am I gonna do now? Haera must be pissed… She almost got molested and here I go accusing her of having a relationship with Onew… She must have felt really terrified… Ugh Kiseop! I hit my head a few times with my hand. You pabo! Pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo! You better think of something to make it up to her you dumb head…. You have all Sunday to think…. Rest for now…

 

 

“Are you sure this is gonna work?”

 

“Trust me!”

 

“Are you sureeeeee~??”

 

“Positive! I know girls as much as I know how to sing” Kevin winked at me. He was helping me out and giving me ideas to help Haera not be mad at me. She’s been ignoring my texts and calls all Sunday. I really pissed her off last night, accusing her of something she was innocent of.

 

“Are you really positive? I don’t wanna mess things up even more. It took me weeks to get her to open up and I ruined it within a day…”

 

“Oooo~~ Someone cares about Haera a little too much~”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“Nothing, just trust me. Get to school early and leave a present on her locker. If you see that didn’t work, leave another one on her desk. If that doesn’t work either than just kidnap her and don’t let her go until she forgives you”

 

“Kevin~~~”

 

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. But seriously.”

 

“What if it doesn’t work?”

 

“Then you’re screwed…”

 

“Gee, thanks…”

 

“C’mon bring back the cocky Kiseop. Have some faith in yourself bro.”

 

“Mmm, alright… Thanks man. I owe you one”

 

“Oh, you owe me many hehe but I’m here for you. Haera isn’t one to hold a grudge though. She’ll give in”

 

“I hope so…”

 

“Alright man. We gotta head down to the recording studio. We don’t want manager hyung to scream at us again…”

 

“Tell me about it. Let’s go!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update, I know >.> Lol I was able to get WiFi for a bit :D I'll update weekly from now on, every wednesday ^^