part 8

Open up to me Taemint

“I will die in less than two months”

 

A long silence came

 

“how long do you know this” Taemin asked

 

“A month”

 

“Then why didn’t you tell me before you knew you could tell me everything” Taemin said

“Were you really planning not to tell anything and just disappear”

 

“well I…”

 

“What, do I mean so little to you that you didn’t tell me. All this time you have been telling me to open up to you. But you didn’t tell me anything.”

 

“Taemin calm down” Jonghyun said.

 

“I’m sorry” was all you could say before you ran out of the house.

 

After you got home you got to your room and cried everything was now ruined. You calmed yourself with the thought that Taemin would be so mad now he wouldn’t be hurt.

But it didn’t feel good. Deeply you wished you could spend you last weeks with him.

But that’s all over now.

The next day you got two calls.

The first one was from Key.

He asked you to come to Taemin’s birth day tomorrow.

“I will think about it” you answered him.

 

“Please come I get that you feel bad about yesterday. but time is short you should be enjoying yourself and I know that’s all Taemin wants for you. We don’t want you to go with regrets.”

 

“Okay I will come”

 

“yes” you heard an exited key scream on the other side of the line.

 

Not long after that the next call came from the hospital.

Asking you to come to the hospital

 

At the hospital you had a series of test that drained your energy. When you got home you went straight to bed and fell asleep. The next day you were still a bit tired, but you couldn’t help but being exited for Taemin’s birthday today. The whole day you were busy getting ready. When it was time you walked to their house. You hoped Taemin wouldn’t be to mad at you. When you knocked on the door it was Onew who opened. “Come in” he said with a big smiled on his face pulling you in. the place was fully decorated. You laughed knowing they always liked seeing Taemin as a little baby. “you got good timing he can come home any moment now” and just with that the door opened. With Taemin in the opening. He stumbled your name and stared at you.

 

“Happy birthday Taemin” you say smiling at him. “I’m sorry I couldn’t buy any gift, but I got good news. I’m maybe gone live.”