part 18

Open up to me Taemint

Taemin’s POV

I have to visit her, but I can’t.
But I can’t just sit here and do nothing when she is there. 
Not that it would chance anything if I would.
Well it could cheer her up, but not when she still is asleep.

It has been a week since you finished you’re treatment. 
Though you still haven’t woken up and it still could be that you wouldn’t.
Since the first day Taemin visited he didn’t come again.
It was too hard for him to come. But now after one week 
He finally came. 

“Good morning” I said with a smile “That’s what I would say if you’d wake up right now.”
I signed “I’m sorry for not coming this week. I feel really bad about really because I didn’t even have a good reason for not coming. So I understand if you’re mad at me right now.
I was just too scared to come.” 
“I have you will wake up soon and I wanna be there when you do I wanna hold your hand when you do. and I’ll be the first one you will see and, and.”
I signed again. 
“I still remember
 the first time I saw you.
It was my first day of school. I got separated from my hyungs and got lost. Then you came and showed me the way. You were so kind and your smile so sweet. I just knew I would forever be in love with you. Three years long I have been watching you too shy to say anything. And then the day came you asked me to be partners. I was so happy I was finally able to talk to you. I still can’t believe it sometime. Some night I don’t even wanna sleep because I’m to wake at and everything would be a dream.” 
I close my eyes and take a deep breath.


“I just wanna tell you I love you I loved you from the first day I met you and I still do with all my heart. I know you can’t hear me right now so I will tell you again when you wake up.
I will be waiting till then.” I kissed you forehead.
“I have to go now my hyungs are waiting for me, but I promise I will come back tomorrow.
I will come back every day until we can leave here together. And that’s a promise.”

 

hello 

I got good and bad news 

fist the good news Chistmas break coming soon so I can go writh me 

school is killing me I got to writhe three and sometimes more reporsts a week 

and I'm like writh 4 storrys at ones not my best idea 

and then I got driving lessons cooking classes and social-training 

I don't really have at lot of time 

so I'm happy christmas break in coming 

and for the bad news 

the storry is almost over 

maybe its not so bad but I never like it when a storry is over hehe 

any way enjoy