part 2

Open up to me Taemint

It was finally Saturday. You were waiting in front of the school for Taemin. With a smile on your face you couldn’t hide. After a little you saw two guys coming your way. You reconciled them as Taemin and Key. Taemin seemed to have a bad hair day and Key tried to fix it.
You laughed at the sight of it.
“Umma, just leave it”

“But, you can’t look bad one your first date”

“It’s not a date”

“But you do like her”

“You’re here” Taemin says calling your name all red. 

“Ah, so you’re the girl my Taebaby likes” key says. Turning you all red too “Please take good care of my baby for me okay”

“ehm, sure” 

“Good than I’ll be leaving you too alone on your date” he says walking of 
“It’s not a date we-“

“bye”

“But umma”

You chuckle seeing Taemin blush. “cha Taemin we should be going”
You say taking the boys arm to pull him with you. 



The two of you arrive at the amusement park where you planned to go. 
“Is this your plan? the amusement park”

“yup”

“Don’t tell me this is a date”

“ehm, Lets go in the roller coaster” you say exited. Pulling Taemin with you who doesn’t seem to want to go in to the roller coaster. 

“I wanna go home” whines almost crying. 

“Are you scared of the roller coaster”

He nods 

“Good” you smile “now let’s go” 

“Never do that again” Taemin says after coming out of the coaster. 

You chuckle 

“It’s not funny”

“No but it did help didn’t it”

He turns round turning his back to you

“A Taemin we can still do something you like” you say grabbing his arm.

The rest of the day you spend with him doing thing you both liked. And when it seemed it was still uneasy about having been in the roller coaster you take his hand. 
With seemed to put him at ease. And you started think if Key maybe could have been right.
That Taemin really could like you. Before you knew it, the sun was starting to set. 
And Taemin offered you to walk you home.
“You really don’t have to do that”

“but it almost dark and I don’t want anything bad to happen to youI mean I really don’t mind”
He adds all blushing 

“Nothing is gone happen to me don’t worry”

Before you know it he has wrapped his arms around you pulling you close to him. 
“Please just let me walk you home”