part 4

Open up to me Taemint

Three months, autoimmune disease, the words echoed through your head. That was what the results of the doctor where. You were suffering from an autoimmune disease. And you would only have two months left to live.

 

 

 

The next weeks flew by and before you knew it school was over and summer vacation began. So your project was over and there was no reason left to meet Taemin.  

Not that it would mater your parents wouldn’t let you go anywhere. Them knowing

That you would die in two months from now. They didn’t let you go anywhere.

The got up to open it.

 

“Taemin” you say seeing him when you open the door. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the beach with me today. So would you like to go to the beach with me? “He asked shyly.

 

“Oh, eh, well, I would like to but I don’t think my parents would let me.”

 

“Why would they?” he asks. You could hear the worry in his voice. 

 

“Because I’m sick. Didn’t nobody tell you. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. It means I will be sick for the rest of my live.” You add seeing the confused look on his face.

“you don’t have to look like that” you giggle.

 

He chuckles at his own reaction.

 

“You can come in if you want”

 

“no I should go my friends are waiting for me.”

 

“oh okay well see you then”

 

“eh yeah bye”

 

You close the door behind you after he left.

 

“who was that boy?” you hear your dad ask.

 

“he is just a friend from school.” You reply.

 

“Not a boyfriend?”

 

“No he is not and what if he was. You can’t keep me for the rest of my life from having one

Even if I only have two months left.”

 

“even for this shot time your life in precious. I don’t want you to ruin it.”

 

“what is this precious life worth when I’m not allowed to do anything.”

 

“I won’t let you ruin your life”

 

“Well too late for that it already is” with that you go to your room to grab swimming gear.

With your stuff you leaf.

 

“what are you doing, where are you going”

 

“I’m going to ruin my life” you say to your dad leaving the house.

You run to the beach till you see someone.

 

“Taemin” you call his name. he and his friends turn around surprised to hear your voice.

 

“What are you doing I thought your parents didn’t want to let you out.”

 

“well I can’t stay inside for the rest of my life can I.”