Part 15

Open up to me Taemint

The next day you woke up. The white walls of the hospital greeted you. 
Staying still because you knew your body wouldn't want to move. 
You closed your eyes trying to get some more sleep till you notice 
there was someone in your room. You turned around to see how it was. 
"good morning Lulu" you greeted your cousin. He was one year younger than you. 
You could always tell him everything and you two where really close.

"Do I still have to tell you it's Luhan"

"I know but Lulu sounds so cute" 

"It sounds like a girl’s name. I am a man" 
"But you are still my little cousin." you said with a smile. "where are uncle and aunt?" 

"they are at the gift shop they just had to buy you something, they will come soon I guess. And how are you feeling?" 

"I guess I'm okey, just still need to get used in having to stay here." 

"you said they needed money for research on you disease right well last night there was a concert to raise money for that. I got some recorded from that you wanna see it? Let me look I I got it right here" he said showing a video from his phone to you. 
"they are good right. I wonder why they are not famous yet. I think I wanna be an idol just like them" 

"wait that's Taemin" 

"your boyfriend" 

"he is not" 

"you mean you still haven't asked him yet"

"no, I'm too scared to. And it's too late any way" 

"what do you mean it's never too late" 

"But I wouldn't be here for long" 

"hey first of all you are gone survive this. Second even if you were to go 
that doesn't say you can't have fun now." He cupped you face in his hands 
“hey don’t cry, now come here” 
and he pulled you in to a hug rubbing circle’s on your back to calm you down. 


Taemin’s POV

I was hiding next to the door. What was happing why was she hugging him?
Who was he? 
Maybe I got this all wrong I should ask her maybe he is just a friend.
No friend don’t hug like that. But she wouldn’t lie to me.
Would she? But what if she never even liked me.
I should just go. I would know him if he was a friend right.